Based on Click to view
Artist Aizui [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Corona

Postby Aizui » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Name: Corona [kuh-roh-nuh]
A white or colored circle or set of concentric circles of light seen around a luminous body, especially around the sun or moon.

Song: Bad Wings by The Glitch Mob

Personality:

Voluble, Authentic, Vigilant, Adaptable, Gallant

Aspirations:

One day Corona hopes to collect enough feathers from other parras' to finally make a full-set of wings for herself. Ever since she was born she always wished to soar through the sky along side her sister. Consequently this ideal is doomed to fail due to the nature of wings, nonetheless Corona stubbornness keeps her dream alive.

Artwork:
Aizui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Corona

Postby Aizui » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Relations:

Torrent -- Corona uses her sister's gullibility for her own advances (often tricking her sister into giving up her feathers), however she still manages to give her something in return. Maybe this is due to the guilt or love she has for her. After all they're kin.

Magpie -- Being the sweet, motherly, well-natured parra, Corona couldn't help but be close to her. Just like her sister she expresses love towards her mother. Even with her understanding, be that as is may, Corona can still be secretive.

Ryuk -- Corona and her father are so similar in ways that eventually their relationship will kindle. However consequently Corona can't help but be in competition with him. Maybe one day Corona will stop and live to learn from him.

RPs:
Motherly Encounter -- in progress
Aizui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me