armelle --

Postby rochester. » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:23 am

NAME ;; Armelle
GENDER ;; Female
AGE ;; 27
SEXUALITY ;; Bisexual
HOMETOWN ;; Gunnison, Colorado.
VOICE ;; Similar to this
PERSONALITY ;; Armelle's personality will be decided IC.
HISTORY ;; Armelle has no cliched backstory. She was raised in a stable climate from youth, taught to appreciate the world around her. She was taken to several marches of political and environmental natures, which sparked an immediate interest in these topics. Even as a young fawn, Armelle loved to fantasize about making a change in the world.

She was homeschooled, and taught more than just arithmetic! Although her parents complied with the usual set curriculum, they added a few classes of their own. These were Current Events, Gardening, and Morals. Current Events was just what it sounded like: A course dedicated to instruct her about current events. What they did is infuriate the fawn even more, and help her pledge to make change. Gardening was very important to their family, as they believed too many deersserts relied on others! Maintaining your own garden meant independence, both mentally and physically. Around the time she was twelve, her parents sent her to a larger school, so that she could form friendships. However, she had a very hard time doing this, and only made her first friends in later life.

RELATIONSHIPS ;; Armelle is open to any relationships. She needs a family (mother, father, siblings). Adopted or biological is up to you. She has no mate/children. Please contact me on the deersserts site if you wish to roleplay/become part of her family!

basically this is all a huge wip XD
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me