RU

Postby Kiwilady » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Pegasuswolf wrote:

Pegasuswolf
Winter Wonderland
Winter
Mare

History:
Winter was born in a small town in Virginia to a sleigh pulling mare. When Winter was 6 years old, she pulled her first sled with her owner's daughter inside. One year later, she was trained to pull larger sleighs, and her owner sold her to WBP to help them pull around supplies. She now hopes to someday have a foal of her own and teach him/her how to pull sleds like she was taught.

Favorite Song:
Christmas Can-Can

Favorite Season:
Winter, of course!! She loves to be decorated with silver bells, and enjoys listening to carolers and looking at Christmas lights when she is pulling sleighs.

Favorite Food/Snack:
Candy Canes, with their sweet, tangy scent and taste. Hence the candy canes on the sides of the form here.-->
She also shares her candy canes with the children when they come around the stall (They don't actually eat it though).

Favorite Animal:
She loves deer, and when they come around her stall (which is often), she enjoys sharing her candy canes with them.

Favorite Plant/Flower:
Holly, because the white flowers and red berries often adorn her stable during Christmas-time. It also attracts some deer to her stable, her favorite animal. It also attracts other humans, like children. She socializes with the children of the town and lets them pet her and sometimes pretend to ride her, even during the summer months.

Her Favorite Color & Rock:
Her favorite color is adorned beautifully on her favorite rock, purple Amethyst. She often wears that color, not just because it appeals to her eyes, but it is said to enhance energy by absorbing, storing, amplifying, balancing, focusing and transmitting it. It also is said to channel universal energy. And it is said that due to its ability to balance, Amethyst is also excellent for harmonizing and balancing one's environment. And she often needs that.
Her Crush:
Her crush is a well-kept secret between her and her friends. Maybe we will find out soon...
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RU

Postby amavi. » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:21 pm

She is perfect! Thank you so much!
amavi.