Volcara V2 #5 - ||Madness|| by Mythic

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythic [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volcara V2 #5 - ||Madness||

Postby Mythic » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:20 pm

{ A Volcara is a large wild cat that lives in forests and near active volcanoes. These large cats are impervious to heat, so they can sometimes even swim around in the molten lava. They eat deer, smaller mammals and birds. Some are incredibly intelligent and have formed the beginnings of civilization, deep in the forests where they will never be found.

Volcaras have a large lifespan and sometimes live to be hundreds of years old, but the average lifespan is 200.

They have large fissures of gas and "aura" emanating from the center of their back, right between the shoulder blades. They can increase and decrease the amount of smoke they let out. Sometimes wise Volcaras send out a large plume of smoke and confuse their prey.

Volcaras are very social animals and stay with their group, with few exceptions. When they do leave, it normally is because they want to start a new tribe, or they are becoming overcrowded. }

To win this beauty post the form below. I want you to fill out all of the non-optional parts of the form before you post. No marking!

WILL BE JUDGED ON THE 18th

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art? (Optional)
Last edited by Mythic on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volcara V2 #5

Postby Bleating Ram » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:31 am

Username: Bleating Ram
Name: Arrow Point (Arrow for short)
Backstory (optional)
Art? (Optional)

W.i.p
━━𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄
Call me Ram!
toyhouse
━━━𝐓𝐎
Bleating Ram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grinsome » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:35 am

Username:
||Madness||
--------
Name:
Oskari (meaning a divine spearman)
--------
--------
Backstory:
Oskari was born in a small litter of three. He was seen as like the middle cub. His siblings weren't all that close to him so they shared little of his cub-hood memories. Oskari was seen as the playful cub when he was young. He always got into trouble and loved to play hunter with other cubs. When he reached a well matured aged, his father, Oddvar, began to train him to be a real hunter. Many of the other male volcaras were warriors, but Oskari had the size and speed fit for a true hunter. His father was one of the best of the tribe, known well for his amazing skills and techniques. These things he taught to Oskari. All his secrets and skills were passed down to the cub. Oskari practiced and perfected these skills. When he finally reached adult hood, his father grew ill and passed away. Oskari felt it was his obligation to carry out Oddvar's hunting legend and grew into a fine hunter just like his father. One day, he too plans to teach his cubs the secrets and skills he was once taught by his own father.
--------
Art? (Optional):
((I'm sorry! I wish i could but i have very little time))
--------
Grinsome wrote:
Sup, I'm Grinsome
I use to be ||Madness||
I am INACTIVE
View characters in link!
HERE
Grinsome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxClawStarxX » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:56 am

Username:

XxClawStarxX

Name:

Jahangir ("world conqueror" in Persian)

Male

Backstory (optional)

As a young cub, he would always dream of being a powerful, yet kind, ruler. He loved the idea of being adored and honored, and seen as a strong individual, there was no doubt in anyone's mind. Though he hasn't reached this status yet, he is still trying. He seems to be a really mean guy at first, but once you know him and get on his good side then he is very nice and loyal. He will protect his family from anything at ANY cost and refuses not to do such. If his family gets hurt, he would be broken and seek revenge on who caused such pain to his family.
Last edited by XxClawStarxX on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
XxClawStarxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PFDC » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:17 am

Username:
PFDC
Name: Yandor (yawn-door)
Backstory (optional)
Art? (Optional)
WIP
Leaving CS
PFDC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythic » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:44 am

||Madness|| wrote:
Username:
||Madness||
--------
Name:
Oskari (meaning a divine spearman)
--------
--------
Backstory:
Oskari was born in a small litter of three. He was seen as like the middle cub. His siblings weren't all that close to him so they shared little of his cub-hood memories. Oskari was seen as the playful cub when he was young. He always got into trouble and loved to play hunter with other cubs. When he reached a well matured aged, his father, Oddvar, began to train him to be a real hunter. Many of the other male volcaras were warriors, but Oskari had the size and speed fit for a true hunter. His father was one of the best of the tribe, known well for his amazing skills and techniques. These things he taught to Oskari. All his secrets and skills were passed down to the cub. Oskari practiced and perfected these skills. When he finally reached adult hood, his father grew ill and passed away. Oskari felt it was his obligation to carry out Oddvar's hunting legend and grew into a fine hunter just like his father. One day, he too plans to teach his cubs the secrets and skills he was once taught by his own father.
--------
Art? (Optional):
((I'm sorry! I wish i could but i have very little time))
--------

Congratulations! You won!
Mythic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volcara V2 #5 - ||Madness||

Postby Grinsome » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:25 am

8OOO THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is the first time i've won!!!! Good job everyone! ^^
Thanks again! He's beautiful, I will care for him well :3
Grinsome wrote:
Sup, I'm Grinsome
I use to be ||Madness||
I am INACTIVE
View characters in link!
HERE
Grinsome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery