Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

HeathClan - First Adopt! - Artist + Mod Apps Open! by aiu

Based on Click to view
Artist aiu [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by aiu

by aiu

by aiu

by aiu

by aiu

HeathClan - First Adopt! - Artist + Mod Apps Open!

Postby aiu » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:12 pm

original lines
[url=""]fanclub[/url]|[url=""]roleplay thread[/url]|staff customs|nursery|archives

Info on the Cats
Pelts vary widely, although brown, gray, and white are the most common pelt colors. Tabbys are the most common pelt pattern. The cats are usually very slight in build and agile. They can leap great distances with strong legs, giving them an advantage in hunting since they have very little cover to hide under. Because of the high altitude and freezing temperatures, they have strong lungs and long thick pelts. Most cats are a tad bit shy and dislike confrontation. They have more of a desire to survive in the harsh, freezing environment than in killing one another off. They are also very sly and strategic. Strategy matters more than skill in this Clan. Family and friends, while existent, aren’t really a main focus in the Clan. They teach and live the philosophy that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
Rarities:
natural accessories - uncommon
line edits (shorter tail, ear fluff, etc.) - rare
unnatural accessories - very rare
unnatural designs/colors - so rare i can't even
pps - so rare i can't even
secrosancts - so rare i can't even

Naming
HeathClan cats have the same naming pattern as most Clans. They use prefixes and suffixes to make names. However, unlike the cannon Clans of the novel, words like ‘moon’ and ‘star’ are not sacred. They may be used. Words that cannot be used, though, are ‘sky’, ‘sea’, ‘ocean’, ‘cloud’, or any variations of those words. These are the ones that a sacred to them and it is a complete insult to the Sacrosancts to use them. Leaders also don’t have ‘star’ added to their name. Instead, they drop the suffix, like Ambrosia who didn’t have one. Secrosancts also only have one name, no suffix. When cats are made elders, out of respect, their names end with ‘teller’. Sometimes this makes for pretty awkward names. cx

Territory Info
In case you can’t guess by the Clan’s name, HeathClan lives in the forest tundra biome. The territory is in a very high altitude and there are no trees. It is practically barren of plants besides random scatterings of grasses and small shrubs. A dwarf tree might be seen once in a while as well. HeathClan cats generally eat pikas and small grouselike birds. Predators/dangerous animals are mountain goats, sheep, snakes and elk. There are no humans nearby unless on the off chance that there is one insane hiker. They are not all that wary of them and don’t even have a name for them since they see so few and haven’t come to fear them. The only water source is a small lake quite a ways outside the camp. It is often the apprentices job to bring water daily to elders and queens.

Beliefs and History
HeathClan was started so long ago that very few remember how it began. Most say that Sacrosancts sent the very first leader, Ambrosia, down from the sky to grant the cats their life from their previous stone state. The Secrosancts continue to watch them from the sky—along with Ambrosia—constantly trying to keep HeathClan safe. Cats that die, however, rarely get the chance to join them unless they are truly great. Instead, those cats are sent to the sea, where they are the froth on the waves that very few cats of HeathClan has ever seen. Medicine Cats make a yearly trek to the ocean to speak with the Secrosancts and sometimes their ancestors. While they might take a warrior for safety, it is highly unlikely and they usually go alone. They get wisdom from this trip, which they bring back to the Clan.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Last edited by aiu on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:30 am, edited 9 times in total.
aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Updates

Postby aiu » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:26 pm

▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉

- For now, you may own as many HeathClan cats as you want/can handle (no more than 50, though, please. give other people a chance). All I ask is that you are active on the RP or Fanclub. If I feel like you are neglecting your cat(s), I’ll send you a PM. If you don’t reply within a week, your cat(s) will be put up for readoption.
      - Cats that is the medicine cat, leader, deputy or anything else will be put up by me and it shall say what rank they are. Elders, queens, kits, warriors, and apprentices can be made by all artists. They will say what rank the cat is. Do not try to change what rank the cat is. .5 warning
      - Respect all staff, no matter the case. If one of them is bothering you, PM me, don’t make drama on the threads. 1 warning
      - Do not ask for a custom. They are not being made unless a contest is given. .5 warning
      - Don’t make sparkle cats. We don’t design them, so don’t make their personality like one. .2 warning
      - Unless said otherwise by the artist, characters do not have special abilities, are blind, deaf, a loner/rouge, etc. If you try to make a character a Secrosancts, you will not be allowed to try for a cat for up to two months. up to 3 warnings (depends on offense)
      - While I know you can’t be perfect, follow the correct grammar/spelling/style of Clan names and cat names. It’s a pet peeve of mine that will drive me up a wall. For reference: The ‘Clan’ in ____Clan will always be capitalized (e.g. HeathClan); the prefix of a cat’s name is capitalized, while a suffix is not (e.g. Vinetooth) and there is also no space between the two; and only a leader, a rouge, or a loner may have a one word name. .2 warning after fifth offense.
      - Whining that you lost a cat will not be tolerated. Use common sense. .2 warning
      - After the judging is closed do not post. Not ‘good lucks’ or anything! It’s extremely spammy. If it has been a month since it was closed, PM me and I’ll remind the artist. Same ‘no posting’ goes for after the winner is announced. Only the winner may post if they wish to say ‘thank you’ or something. No ‘congrats’, please. .2 warning
      - All cats look realistic with the exception of the Secrosancts. Do not change the design to look unrealistic. up to 3 warnings (depends on offense)
      - Speaking of, please do not add accessories unless they are natural. Remember, these cats have had little to no contact with humans. Any accessories must also be small. You may want to PM me to ‘okay’ it first. 1 warning
      - Do not gift/put up your cat for readoption without the original artist’s and my permission. Remember, we put up all the readoptions, so don’t set up your own thread or anything. After the topic is made by us, you may advertise on CCA or the fanclub or something. 3 warnings

you get five warnings before you are banned. please read the rules since we have a few unique ones here you may not have heard before.

Warnings
Banned?
Username

....none
none...
n/a

updates wrote:

12/10/14 - HeathClan has begun! Mod and artist applications are now open!
12/11/14 - First adoptable--leader Rune--is now up.
Last edited by aiu on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events!

Postby aiu » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:34 pm

▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
      Yes! This Clan has holidays! Of sorts. Keep a look out for them during the right time of year!
      The Kit Festival. – During the months of April and May, a lot of new kits are being born! The cats celebrate all the births by honoring the kits themselves. (a new kit will be made every day in april or may. one of them will be an extremely rare pps.)
      The Great Chase. – Around July of every year. Cats are released for about half a month to chase after food to stock up for the even colder months. Cats who collect the most food are the first to pick from the fresh-kill pile for the next year, after the elders and queens of course. (a new cat will be released every day for two weeks. they will be paid for by fresh-kill you get virtually by doing certain tasks. the person who collects the most will get a simple custom.)
      The Thinning. – This is a time of year where HeathClan cats hide in fear of oncoming beasties. The boundary between the Secrosancts’ world and theirs is made incredibly thin and they may come through. (during October, four Secrosancts will be made and put up for adoption, each with their own element/special part of the world to control. these will not necessarily be creepy. actually, it’s better if they all aren’t.)
      Na. – A simple name for a simple holiday! Na falls in December and the cats celebrate the Secrosancts existence and part in bringing them to life. Cats generally sacrifice a portion of food caught during this time of year and this is right after the medicine cat makes their trek. The medicine cat will usually bring home 12 new cats after their return and then tell the wisdom they learned of in their trek. (a new cat will be released every two days until Christmas, some of these with rare mutations, accessories, etc. they are not as rare as Secrosancts. these cats will be put up and ‘paid for’ by fresh-kill, earned in various ways.)

Current Event
- Na begins on the 13th! Keep an eye out!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
"lest we forget how fragile we are..."
---
i'm a fangirl who like aesthetics and music. please contact me if you could help me improve in coding.
announcement: i am very busy for the next two weeks.
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :
as | personal tumblr | writing tumblr | wattpad

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby aiu » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Sean Erin wrote:Image
Sean Erin
Owner, artist, mod, archivist, roleplay mod... Little bit of
everything, really!
Call me Sean! Please use 'they/them' pronouns. PM me if
you have any questions about anything. I'm a bit of a
stickler for canon/facts.

Username Here wrote:Username Here
Artist!

Artist!

Artist!

Mod!

Mod!

Something else, just in case!

HIRING!!
Looking for two mods and three full-time artists. PM all forms to me.

Artist Application

Code: Select all
[list][list][size=85]Usernames + Nicknames:
Preferred Pronouns:
Preferred Way of Contact: (pm, e-mail, skype, etc.)
Short Description of Yourself: (for staff section)
Examples of Designs: (can be colored in artwork or lineart you did yourself. please show your general work, not your best ever. at least five examples. if you're new, i might make an exception.)
What Line Edits Can You Do?:
Former Experience: (not having any other experience will [i]not[/i] lower your chances.)
Anything Else You Would Like to Say?:[/size][/list][/list]

Mod Application

Code: Select all
[list][list][size=85]Usernames + Nicknames:
Preferred Pronouns:
Preferred Way of Contact: (pm, e-mail, skype, etc.)
Short Description of Yourself: (for staff section)[/list][/list]
[center]How Would You Honestly Respond to These Situations?:[/center]
[list][list]▸ Someone posting after the artist has closed the contest, "Hey. It's been a while. Ever going to judge this?" after a week?: How about after a month?:
▸ Someone posting, "May I please have I custom? I have a list pet to give you if you make one!":
▸ On a recently posted adoptable, someone posts, "Wow. This is the worst design I have ever seen. You should feel horrible for burning my eyes out!":
▸ A person posts a form and the cat's name is Cloudfur and a deaf cat, although that wasn't said by the artist?:
▸ One particular person continues to bully you or another staff member, whether over PM or in a public thread. They aren't technically breaking the rules, but they are being a general nuisance, including asking really dumb questions and double posting. What do you tell them and do you give them any warnings?:
Former Experience: (not having any other experience will [i]not[/i] lower your chances.)
Anything Else You Would Like to Say?:[/size][/list][/list]

▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉

Artists:
- All HeathClan cats must be realistic unless they are a part of the Thinning event. If you want to make major edits/accessories and you are concerned about it being against the rules, PM me.
- Please post the header (the 'HeathClan' logo at the top of the first post) on every adopt, so as to keep track of things. See the first adoptable to understand the formatting of a first post for an adoptable if you are confused.
- While it is technically the mod's job, you may mini-mod a bit on your own adoptable threads if you feel it is absolutely necessary.
- Keep rarities in mind for the cats you make. Try to make the majority of adopts commons.
- You may only make warriors, apprentices, storytellers (elders), queens, and kits. I will put up the major roles (leader, medicine cat, and deputy) and I don't want them being taken twice.
- Regarding customs: You get four customs. Any and all of your customs are Secrosancts, meaning they are basically StarClan or Gods in this world. They do not have to look really fancy or anything if you don't want them to, but keep in mind they are special with control over an element or a particular part of the world.
- You may try out for any regular adopts you want to, unless stated otherwise by the artist who made it.
- If you are in need of someone to help you judge, don't be afraid to contact me or one of the other artist and mods.
- If you do not post an adoptable within a month, I will PM you. Unless you give me a really amazing as to why you couldn't/can't, I will have to fire you if you don't finish a new adopt in the next week.
- I think that's all... PM me if you've got questions.

Mods:
- Be polite and never lose your temper on someone, no matter how rude or annoying they might be. If you simply cannot deal with someone, PM me. I'll take care of it. c:
- Tell me when someone is in need of a warning. I'll add it to the warnings/banned section. Please also tell me the username or it's useless.
- Remember, you mod this main thread, all the adoptables, and you help mini-mod the fanclub and roleplay (I am the main mod for those, but I may require help). If you feel the load is too heavy, tell me and I'll set to work hiring more.
- If I see a particular lack of modding for some reason, I will contact both mods and ask for an explanation. Obviously, I can't fire you based on that since it's likely fingers will be pointed at the other person, but I will investigate and if I see particular negligence on one person's part, I will be forced to fire you.
Last edited by aiu on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
---
i'm a fangirl who like aesthetics and music. please contact me if you could help me improve in coding.
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :

aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affilliations and Support

Postby aiu » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:09 pm

pm me or post here to become and affiliate!

coming soon..
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
---
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :

aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HeathClan - Marking Open

Postby aiu » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Alright... We're starting to get the ball rolling! Feel free to mark and post now.
      Artist and mod applications are now open! I'm looking for three artists and two mods.
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
---
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :

aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HeathClan - Marking Open - Artist + Mod Apps Open!

Postby aiu » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:44 am

First adoptable up! It is the leader of HeathClan!
Last edited by aiu on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
---
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :

aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HeathClan - Marking Open - Artist + Mod Apps Open!

Postby aiu » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:28 am

The contest for the leader has been changed! Also, I'm currently working on the roleplays, so keep a look out for the main roleplay thread to be put in the first post.
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
---
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :

aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HeathClan - First Adopt! - Artist + Mod Apps Open!

Postby SnivelGriff » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Usernames + Nicknames: Im SnivelGriff! You may call me Snivel
      Preferred Pronouns: She/her
      Preferred Way of Contact: PM works best for me <3
      Short Description of Yourself: I'm a very easygoing person, and I generally get along with everyone. I love to talk and can be a bit of a grammar nazi at times. I do understand when I need to be strict though
How Would You Honestly Respond to These Situations?:

▸ Someone posting after the artist has closed the contest, "Hey. It's been a while. Ever going to judge this?" after a week?:
      Please do not bump HealthClan adopt pages. Our artists may be busy at times, so please be patient.
      How about after a month?:
      I've told you before to please be patient. You are creating spam on this thread, and I don't want to give you a warning. <3
      ▸ Someone posting, "May I please have I custom? I have a list pet to give you if you make one!":
      Customs are for staff or unless a contest is held. Please read the rules <3
      ▸ On a recently posted adoptable, someone posts, "Wow. This is the worst design I have ever seen. You should feel horrible for burning my eyes out!":
      Please do not insult the design. Our artists work hard to bring us these adopts, and it is very rude to insult them like this. You will receive a warning if I catch you insulting the artists like this again.
      ▸ A person posts a form and the cat's name is Cloudfur and a deaf cat, although that wasn't said by the artist?:
      The artist has decided that Cloudfur is not deaf. Please listen to the staff.
      ▸ One particular person continues to bully you or another staff member, whether over PM or in a public thread. They aren't technically breaking the rules, but they are being a general nuisance, including asking really dumb questions and double posting. What do you tell them and do you give them any warnings?:
      The staff are to be respected by everyone. You have now been told once, you willreceive a warning if you keep this up.
      Former Experience: (not having any other experience will not lower your chances.)
      I unfortunately don't. I hope to start a mod career, and everyone has to star some were right?
      Anything Else You Would Like to Say?:
      Thank you for this opportunity I have applied to be a mod many times with no luck. I wish you the best of luck <3
╔═════════════╗

Mikey ⚢
Lesbian ❤ she/her

Playlist
x X x X

╚═════════════╝

ToltersCWHRPRWME
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
SnivelGriff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HeathClan - First Adopt! - Artist + Mod Apps Open!

Postby aiu » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:40 pm

The second adopt is now up! It's the deputy of HeathClan this time, and he is a rare sand cat decedent!
      Also, the Na event starts tomorrow and I hope to release a third adopt (the medicine cat) tomorrow as well. Keep on the look out!
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
---
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :

aiu