Ancient Druidds Adopt #24 J'dkahryn by Revalva

Based on Click to view
Artist Revalva [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ancient Druidds Adopt #24 J'dkahryn

Postby Revalva » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:09 pm

The Druidds (Drew-Id) are an ancient, primitive species. These creatures are the servants of the earth, quite literally. They obey the laws of nature and hold a place in the circle of life. They have been around since the dawn of time, lingering in the shadows. However, they are not 'evil' creatures. Their primary role on the planet was to keep the natural balance of life; summoning new species to continue the progress of evolution, or extinguishing others by causing a natural disaster. Keeping balance of the earth holds great power, for if ever they go out of their terms, they will be sentenced to walk among us as normal beings.

After talk of dinos... I felt the need to create one resembling the markings of some dinosaurs. After thinking this one over and redoing the design three time.. Yes Three. I finally just went a little simple with the body and stuck with the head and paws as the main detail focus. The body did have stripes in the light and dark brown going down from the different colors in the hair, but after looking at it, it was WAY to crazy and I want people to be able to re-create the ADs for art purposes.
Since this one did take me FOREVER to do... This one will be harder than the rest. Depending on the amount of interest, this one will end next Friday.

This one, you will have to create one Profit(Head) art piece. Pretty forms are always good(I like pretty) and 1 Extra OTHER than art is allowed. The only art I want to see is of heads.

NOTE!! This Druidd has one paw without dark brown, keep that in mind when using your extra. (Stories make me happy *Wink Wink*)

Code: Select all
Username:
Druidd Name:
Extra:
Last edited by Revalva on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage[Image

Pet's name: Komake & Avian
Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Druidds Adopt #32

Postby Krycifer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:24 pm

SO PURTYYY RES
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revalva » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Nanaki wrote:SO PURTYYY RES

I feel like this is one you either hate or love -.- IDK how to feel lol
ImageImage[Image

Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:36 pm

This is absolutely stunning! ^_^
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Revalva wrote:
Nanaki wrote:SO PURTYYY RES

I feel like this is one you either hate or love -.- IDK how to feel lol

Woman I love it. XD
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revalva » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Thanks guys XD
I wish i couldve done the design on the whole body but it wouldnt work XD The face it nice though!
ImageImage[Image

Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTheHuman » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:58 pm

so pretty!!!!
i would adopt but if i see the colour pink or purple i burst into flames :(

Hi there, I'm WolfTheHuman,
I'm a strange British teenager girl
Who has a hew puppy! I love drawing
Wolves, and my lovely characters! Send me a PM if
You like the sound of me!

------------------------------------------

WolfTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revalva » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:35 pm

up
ImageImage[Image

Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactica Tsunami » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Username:
Primal Groudon, at your service!
Druidd Name:
I've decided that this fella's name should be J'dkahryn.
He lived most of his life in an isolated forest with a small group, and was rarely bothered by any outside force. He has the odd name of J'dkahryn, as he has seen very little of humans, thus giving him a name of just sounds. It is pronounced jid-kuh-rin, and his mother picked out the name special for him. She said that it meant 'beloved' in an ancient language she knew.
He often goes by the nickname Kahryn.
J'dkahryn is a male, and he would probably try to attack you if you called him a female. Luckily, it isn't very hard to tell that he's male, so that shouldn't be a problem for you.
Art:
Recently, my IPad has been acting up and crashing every time I try to use my art app... So I will be doing this traditionally. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find my colored pencils anywhere, so it may be just blank. I'll try to find them, though.
Work in progress, currently.
Brief history:
Kahryn had grown up in a large forest. He lived in a very small tribe consisting of a few other Druidds, his mother being the closest to him. He grew up in the forest, learning to take care of it and all of its inhabitants with the upmost care. Back in those times, he was always kind, lighthearted, and very caring. He was liked by most of his little tribe and most of the animals in the forest.
Then one day, Kahryn and his pack decided to put on some paint to symbolize their tribe. They all began to paint markings on their claws, which showed that they were part of their tribe. Kahryn had just finished three of his paws, when a large group of human hunters suddenly burst into the forest.
The humans ran about, slaughtering Kahryn's tribe. With little choice, the terrified and shocked Druidd fled away into the forest, leaving his paints behind in the battle. He found a small cave to hide in, and stayed there until he heard the noises outside die down. When all was quiet again, he made his way back to where they had been painting to investigate.
All of Kahryn's tribe was gone, the only thing remaining being a few blood stains and loose clumps of fur on the forest floor. With a loud snarl, Kahryn cursed the humans and everything about them, hating their incompetent species for what they did to them. Since that moment, Kahryn had lost his lighthearted, joyous nature, and grew bitter and hateful towards the world.
Nowadays, Kahryn wanders the world. He is still ever so bitter, and tries his hardest to avoid the paths of any and all creatures possible. He sulks about most of the time, longing for his dear mother to come back to him, and still hating the humans for what they did to him. Surely enough, he has not, and never will, forgotten that dreadful event.
Last edited by Galactica Tsunami on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galactica Tsunami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revalva » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:03 am

Up :) Few more forms
ImageImage[Image