Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Error 402 Not Found by . : Milotic : .

Artist . : Milotic : . [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Error 402 Not Found

Postby . : Milotic : . » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Yay stick figure me is always fun.
I'm currently going through a bad case of art block :T
I can't seem to come up with anything. . .

So, I am requesting your help. I will be doing some free sketches of your characters.
Just fill out a request and I'll get started. I'm pretty much going to just choose ones that seem
challenging or interesting, so . . ye request away
-- just be aware there are somethings I'm not very good at. . . Those include:
Humans (unless you want an awkward stick figure like shown above. . . or AT style.)
Equines (I try but. . . yeah)
and pretty much anything covered in scales
Aside from that I'm still willing to try almost anything ^^ Just fill out the form. (Delete the things in the brackets)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character/idea:[/b] [reference image please]
[b]Pose/Position:[/b]
[b]Colored or nah:[/b] [Please be aware that coloring will take longer, if uncolored - I will still color the lines of the sketch]
[b]Clean or nah:[/b] [I can get weird about cleaning sketches, so it may take longer for a [i]really[/i] clean sketch]
[b]How do you normally deal with art block?:[/b] [I'm just curious, it isn't required or anything :3]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

To do:
Kia, for Apricus
OC, for Pup
Ty, for SilverSnow177

Done:
Zed, for Sinister Smile
NoName, for StilinskySpark
Last edited by . : Milotic : . on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ, ɴᴏᴡ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ғʀᴇᴇs ᴍʏ ʀᴇɪɴs
ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀs ɪ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ.
. : Milotic : .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Error 402 Not Found

Postby Shoe. » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Username: Sinister Smile
Character/idea: Zed
Pose/Position: Walking, searching for something- someone to munch on.
Colored or nah: Yes please. c:
Clean or nah: Artist's choice.
How do you normally deal with art block?: I listen to music, watch movies, look at other peoples art, walk around outside.. Basically find different ways to get inspired.
Anything else?: He can't talk, he is a zombie and can only gurgle and grunt. If you're going to add any text please use these guidelines. c:
Character Page bit thing
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . : Milotic : . » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Thank you for requesting ^^

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ, ɴᴏᴡ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ғʀᴇᴇs ᴍʏ ʀᴇɪɴs
ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀs ɪ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ.
. : Milotic : .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:31 pm

. : Milotic : . wrote:
Thank you for requesting ^^

No, thank you for offering! c:
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Username: StilinskiSpark
Character/idea: He doesn't have a name yet.
Pose/Position: Chasing a firefly?
Colored or nah: I would like it colored, but if you don't want to, it's all good. ^^
Clean or nah: I don't mind messy lines. :3
How do you normally deal with art block?: I deal with it the same way you are. XD Ask for art requests.
Anything else?: I reality appreciate this. He's a new baby, so this will be the first art of him, besides the original. <3
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Username: apricus

Character/idea: here, and the necklace here. c:

Pose/Position: a look of obvious discomfort/distress; he could be running from something, like flames or a person (you don't have to go exactly off of this though, I know how it feels to have to go off of something super specific (or too broad) when you do something free of your own volition)

Colored or nah: colored, possibly, or a minimal type coloring, (like you only use a few related colors to bring out the theme or something)

Clean or nah: I don't care honestly. Whatever you're up to. .3.

How do you normally deal with art block?: hmm, what do I do... Hn, well the first thing I do is lay on the couch to rest my eyes (sometimes physical fatigue is the problem) and then try and do some lazy sketches (of anything I find on the internet or in my mind; like pics on imgur or scenery i google- i rarely save the sketches unless it's a concept that I like) on oekaki or firealpaca, or paper and pencil;

if the sketches frustrate me because I don't think they look good, I look up really good fanfiction or yaoi fanfiction yea or I watch Love Stage or attempt to watch durarara or hunter x hunter 'cause that's what I'm into right now

or I go on tumblr and listen to music

yeah this really isn't helpful I can see that now

tHEN what I do is stretch out like a cat and pace like one (inside or outside) cause it helps me (I'm supposed to be an athletic person but I'm not so I get restless)

then I go back to sketching, mostly on paper (WITH GOOD LIGHTING) because my eyes are kinda tired by that time- the sketches are usually of scenery outside or other ppl's characters, or I just practice expressions or practice repetition with a certain pose (fullbody profile view, facing left, sitting or standing) or hair or weird looking poses or a certain eye style or facial style

then i do free requests of sketches like this, so you're doin the right thing

It all boils down to your physical and mental state tho in my opinion

physical ties in with mental, so if you don't feel comfortable, do somethin else

and vice versa with mental

Anything else?: not really, but I thank you for doing this. ;3; Whether or not you do a sketch of myles, I hope this suggestion on dealing with art block helps, because it is a terrible thing sometimes ;w;
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shiba. » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:13 am

Username: ♡ Pup ♡
Character/idea: Image
Pose/Position: could she look at a rose petal falling? but a normal smile please <3
Colored or nah: colored if possible <3
Clean or nah: I don't mind c:
How do you normally deal with art block?: Try to get inspired, or just doodle random things. Sometimes as I live by a forest, I go and take a walk in there, and that inspires me.
Anything else?:Thanks so much, and I hope you'll get rid of your art block soon, art block is a terrible thing :c
whoooop
shiba.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby umbralhorror » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:22 am

Username: SilverSnow177
Character/idea: Ty (He's a Dyenoraptor, a species of my creation. It's a canine which is part dinosaur I guess. Only thing different is the scaly underbelly and rounder, more dinosaur-like snout and head. Sorry if you can't do that, you can just draw him as a normal canine if you want). It's not shown in the picture, but on his tail is another of those feather things like on his earring. The string is wrapped around his tail and the feather is hanging down. It's near the end of his tail. And another on the ankle of his left hind leg, same thing.
Pose/Position: Crouched down close to the ground, snarling
Colored or nah: Uncolored, as I don't even have a colored drawing of him yet
Clean or nah: Clean please
How do you normally deal with art block?: I spend time in my 'den.' All my art supplies, unfinished sketches, my 'story' laptop (where I keep my stories on documents), my piano, clarinet, clarinet stand, sheet music, and books are there. It gives me inspiration for reasons I honestly don't know eheh.
Anything else?: Thanks : D Art block is a horrible thing, I'm dealing with it myself right now. Hope it clears up soon ^3^

✦ vector
✦ it/its
✦ dragon enjoyer
umbralhorror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me