Ancient Druidd #5- Cicatriz by Revalva

Based on Click to view
Artist Revalva [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ancient Druidd #5- Cicatriz

Postby Revalva » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:11 am

The Druidds are an ancient, primitive species. These creatures are the servants of the earth, quite literally. They obey the laws of nature and hold a place in the circle of life. They have been around since the dawn of time, lingering in the shadows. However, they are not 'evil' creatures. Their primary role on the planet was to keep the natural balance of life; summoning new species to continue the progress of evolution, or extinguishing others by causing a natural disaster. Keeping balance of the earth holds great power, for if ever they go out of their terms, they will be sentenced to walk among us as normal beings.

Wow... ok im sorry but i know this is simple but that skull... IT took me FOREVER to get right lol. Man i love this one so much!

Information:

TheLastGalaxy wrote:Thank you so much! <3 I'll take good care of him.

[center]Image

Name and Meaning: Cicatriz, meaning 'scar' in Spanish.

Personality: Cicatriz is cunning and independent. He's quite the trickster and tends to leave many tongue-tied with his rhyming. He's wise but unreliable making him unpredictable and at times a great liar. Cicatriz is quiet at first and many assume he's mute but it never lasts long as he always has things to say and places to be. Cicatriz is clever and tends to rile many up for his own amusement, leading in many disliking him. Usually he's never serious and is always slacking-off with a goofy, large an unmistakable miscievious grin. He has a habit of clicking his tongue when he speaks, the fast noise sounding similar to that of a bird. It's hard to believe anything Cicatriz would say due to the fact he can hold an expressionless attitude for a long time.

Astrological Zodiac: Scorpio

Favourite Animal: Either a raven or a mynah.

Hobby: Cicatriz is always in on a good prank, big or little. At times his ideas can get a little outt've hand and take long planning but he's always proud when it pulls off. Along with pranking, Cicatriz loves exploring and climbing trees. It's an odd hobby but he seems to enjoy it.

WIP :)

[/center]
Last edited by Revalva on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImage[Image

Pet's name: Komake & Avian
Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Druidd #5- ADOPT ME

Postby Revalva » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 am

Up
ImageImage[Image

Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Druidd #5- ADOPT ME

Postby Revalva » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:33 pm

If no one wants this guy i may take him. I love his skull head XD
ImageImage[Image

Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Druidd #5- Name WIP

Postby cleave » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:52 pm

May I try out for the beauty or have I've been too late..?
╔════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Link Link ۞ Link Link
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚════════════════╝
cleave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Druidd #5- Name WIP

Postby Revalva » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:02 pm

TheLastGalaxy wrote:May I try out for the beauty or have I've been too late..?

If you want to, Since no one else was interested I was thinking of taking him down for myself, But if you want to you can apply :D Just post your form and he/she is yours! :D

Remember though, This ones different than the others right now, so keep him in the mix with all of us! :D
ImageImage[Image

Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Druidd #5- Waiting for NAme

Postby cleave » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Thank you so much! <3 I'll take good care of him.

Personality: Cicatriz is cunning and independent. He's quite the trickster and tends to leave many tongue-tied with his rhyming. He's wise but unreliable making him unpredictable and at times a great liar. Cicatriz is quiet at first and many assume he's mute but it never lasts long as he always has things to say and places to be. Cicatriz is clever and tends to rile many up for his own amusement, leading in many disliking him. Usually he's never serious and is always slacking-off with a goofy, large an unmistakable miscievious grin. He has a habit of clicking his tongue when he speaks, the fast noise sounding similar to that of a bird. It's hard to believe anything Cicatriz would say due to the fact he can hold an expressionless attitude for a long time.

Astrological Zodiac: Scorpio the Scorpion.

Favourite Color: Either navy blue, black (which isn't a color), or deep red.

Hobby: Cicatriz is always in on a good prank, big or little. At times his ideas can get a little outt've hand and take long planning but he's always proud when it pulls off. Along with pranking, Cicatriz loves exploring and climbing trees. It's an odd hobby but he seems to enjoy it.

Dislikes:Cicatriz, even though many things amuse him, theres obviously the few irratating pet peeves and dislikes.

Like someone who fishes for compliments. To Cicatriz this is just so agrivating... There's nothing wrong about being modest it's just the whiners and complainers that want someone to make them feel better about themselves.

Poking. Okay, this may seem childish but Cicatriz hates when other Druidds touch him constantly. When he says stop he expects you to stop and Cicatriz doesn't have high tolerance for annoying - only his annoying. It doesn't matter where you touch him; the skull, tail, torso, belly, leg , neck etc he'll most likely hit you. Hit you hard enough so you can grow some common sense.

December.. Cicatriz randomly hates December for some reason. Maybe because of the harsh wind, cold climates, ice and snow but one will never know his true, pure hatred for the month.

(Hehe, added a bit more to it but I still don't think it's complete.)

Last edited by cleave on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Link Link ۞ Link Link
☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚════════════════╝
cleave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Druidd #5- Waiting for NAme

Postby Revalva » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:22 pm

TheLastGalaxy wrote:Thank you so much! <3 I'll take good care of him.

Astrological Zodiac: Scorpio

WIP :)

I know you have a WIP on this but i have to say how i feel about this. This names perfect :D And the personality... AH!! Love this!!
And would you mind if Moniris was a friend to Cicatriz? :) And I believe i promised Gift art to the person who got this beauty, so Ill send that to you as well :D
ImageImage[Image

Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Druidd #5- Cicatriz

Postby cleave » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Thank you <3 And of course! Cicatriz may be a pain but never the loner, lol.

Really Revalva, you don't need to send me art. I don't want to make you do something like that if you don't too! Winning him was just an honor enough, honestly.

I'll be planning on working on his Forum.
╔════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Link Link ۞ Link Link
☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚════════════════╝
cleave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Druidd #5- Cicatriz

Postby Revalva » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Alright ^.^, but I shall anyways!!

(Check the rarity, This handsome fellow has become a VR, one of only a few to be made like this ;) One reason hes getting some Gift art :D )
ImageImage[Image

Revalva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me