Perciror (over) by my sweet piano

Based on Click to view
Artist my sweet piano [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Perciror (over)

Postby my sweet piano » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Note: this contest is mainly going to be based on creativity! There is no set form for her except for the basics! Add whatever you want, but be creative :3
End date: December 30th, so in a month.

Info on her mate:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2507464&p=79341251&hilit=Dasdria#p79341251
Info on her son:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2516242&p=79649429&hilit=Ahael#p82388437

Sadly, I'm putting my baby, Perciror, up for readoption. I have decided to do this because I haven't used her in forever and I can't connect with her like I can with her son, Ahael. So I have decided that it is best to find a better home for my girl. Here is just some general information.

Notes
I'd like you to keep her sex the same, but her gender can be anything you want it to be. Her sex is female.
She does have a mate and son, so remember, you will have to decide what to do then. I will PM whoever wins with the mate's owner's username, but I own the son :3
Prettying up and coding will be allowed, but please add extras. I want you to mostly stick to the original form, though, too. But add extras, this is a creativity contest.
Please, do not adopt her if you feel you aren't going to be active with her. I am doing this because she deserves a better, more active owner than I am.
You don't have to keep the accessories if you don't want to, I can't use Oekaki so I am making this on her item ref.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Sex: Female
(Extras go here)

And that's all you need to know! To the new owner: PM me anything you need to know about her :3
Last edited by my sweet piano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
x
my sweet piano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Perciror (readoption)

Postby Chimericect » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:53 am

Mark!
    Won't be trying, may help someone out though ;w;
    Please don't pm me about it though as I don't exactly have a whole bunch of time, aha ||D
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:56 am

Marks so hardly right now. Dream child right here. May I ask, when does this end?
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I N F I N I T Y

Postby suneater » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:57 am

S Y L V I A - D I A N E - A C A C I A
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
"love is infinate"

──────•{ }•──────

username|| lefoxicornius
name|| sylvia diane acacia
gender/sex|| female
sexuality|| pansexual
age|| 37

──────•{ }•──────
Sylvia is a very thoughtful and reserved character. Often she will sit deep in thought, pondering the universe and such. She has a few trust issues, but nothing major that can't be solved with cookies. However, when around those she trusts, Sylvia is a hilarious prankster and a supportive friend, whether you need either a good laugh or a shoulder to lean on.

──────•{ }•──────

favorite color||sea green
favorite food||dolma {stuffed grape leaves}
favorite songs||respite and
finale {both from undertale ost}
favorite holiday||christmas
favorite hobby||writing

──────•{ }•──────
──────•{ }•──────

favorite animal||fennec foxes
favorite video game||undertale
favorite sport||volleyball
occupation||teacher, illustrator
favorite instrument||piano
favorite season||autumn

──────•{ }•──────

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

──────•{ }•──────

L I K E S
∇ Dogs
∇ Writing
∇ Tea
∇ Sailing
∇ Sweaters
∇ Twix candy bars

──────•{ }•──────
──────•{ }•──────

D I S L I K E S
∇ Coffee
∇ Licorice
∇ Rodents
∇ Pecans
∇ Tuesdays
∇ Unnessicary work

──────•{ }•──────

▬▬▬ • P R O L O G U E • ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey. My name is Sylvia Diane Acacia, and this is my new autobiography. Of course,
it's still a work in progress. I mean, I haven't even reached the age of 40 yet!
Here's where I tell you to enjoy my book, read on if you want to hear more
about me, blah blah blah, etc. However, I'm going to be taking this book in a different
direction. Instead of explaining my life, I'll write actual events. And maybe some fake
ones too. Sound fun? Good. Sit back, relax, drink some tea, and have fun!

────── • D A S D R I A • ───

"Dasdria? I love her to death. But sometimes she's a bit too loud for me.."

I fingered the ring, hiding it between the folds of my sweater. Dasdria was right there.
I pushed my spoon into my milk and stood, pushing the cereal bowl into the table.
"Das, could we talk?" She stopped chewing, and looked toward me.
"Well, we're talking right now."
I glared at her. I didn't have time for that! Propping myself on one knee, I presented
the ring. Dasdria's spoon clinked against the bowl as she stood up. "Actually.."
I notice her hand dip into her pocket. Was she going to take a picture of me?
Embarrass me? Reject me?
With a slight blush, she handed me the ring. A golden ring, with a little infinity
loop adorning the center. (She kinda looked like this -> :T)
"What do you think? Duh!"
Before I could slip the ring on her finger, she had already swept me up and kissed me.

────── • A H A E L • ───

"Do not touch him. Do not flirt with him. Do not interact. He is my son and mine alone!"
Ahael screeched, making me jerk the stroller to the side, nearly dumping him on the
sidewalk."Are you hurt? Hungry? What's wrong?" He didn't look hurt, and instead
pointed excitedly behind me. "Dog kittensssssssss" He pointed over to a few
puppies running in a field. "That's... the third time this week that you've made me tip the stroller."
I began speed-walking back home, ignoring his protests. I wasn't about to take Ahael to the
emergency room because of a few measly puppies. When we reached home, I took him aside.
"So, what will make you stop screaming whenever you see puppies.. er.. dog kittens?"
Of course, the answer was a puppy or kitten of our own. I figured it was about time.
For a few weeks I prepared for a new puppy, buying bowls and food and supplies. Ahael,
although he had no idea what I was doing, was pretty jazzed for some reason.

"That one." Ahael pointed to a small black and white puppy, motioning for it to come
near him. It completely ignored him, and continued to munch on the treat Ahael
had brought. The keeper picked it up and set it down, checking the puppy before
placing it in a small carrying kennel. "She's all chipped and ready to go."
"What do you want to name her?" Ahael peeked in through the wires. "Kitten."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( THE PAST ) ▬▬▬▬

Sylvia's past isn't much. Most of what she can remember is the usual stuff;
piano concerts, graduations, weddings, etc.
What she remembers most, however, is when she went on vacation to the North Shore
and her first experience with dolma.

( excerpt from sylvia's diary, age 12 )
The last 20 minutes were spent driving downhill. I had to pop my ears every few seconds.
I could see the lake ahead. It was huge. I had never been anywhere by an ocean, but the
lake looked about the right size. It's strange, how something so small on a map is so huge
in real life. It hurts to imagine the size of an actual ocean. We just passed a little shop.
It sells pies. I want to try their peach-raspberry pies, I read the menu. It looks really busy
too. It's a really long ride to our little lodge. We went through two tunnels and we still had
5 minutes left of drive time! Oops, I've got to go now. I've got to unpack!

( excerpt from sylvia's journal, age 26 )

Sweat beaded on Sylvia's forehead. This was it. The dare to end all dares. Dasdria had dared
her to try this.. dolma thing.. and she was actually doing it. The bright red, teasing marinara
over the dark, threatening green leaves made Sylvia shudder. "Just eat it already!" She just
about screeched, eyes bulging out of her head. The 26 year old poked the dolma with her fork,
watching the stuffed grape leaf dip under the pressure and spring back. She pushed down, slicing
off a small piece with the fork and reluctantly bringing it to her mouth. A grain of rice fell into
her mouth, and soon the whole thing was down, Sylvia chewing thoughtfully. "Not bad!" She stabbed
the remaining piece and shoveled it into her mouth, marveling at the sour, sweet and salty
flavor combination the dolma had. "Ew, you actually like it?" Dasdria moved her chair away from
Sylvia, nibbling on a pita in disgust. "Of course I like it. It's my favorite food!" She grinned.
"You just tried it!" Dasdria mumbled. she put down the pita and took a sip of her water.
"Yeah, well, it's my favorite food now. Too bad."

▬▬▬▬ ( THE PRESENT ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sylvia currently lives in a beachside lodge in Georgia with Dasdria, happily writing novels and
teaching English. She has one, old cat named Puppy, respectfully after Kitten. Sylvia will often
visit Ahael, ignoring his protests and (attempting to) scare off any possible love interests for her
precious son.

"Class, settle down!" Sylvia shouted over the ruckus. I'm not ready to teach a bunch of 7th graders!
She anxiously nibbled on her sweater, running back and forth for no reason while she took
attendance. "Honestly, 2nd graders are so much easier.." Sylvia mumbled while rebooting the
projector. The class plan was simple. Teach the kids about fractions and let them work. Somehow,
she had made a mess of that. Sylvia hurriedly pulled out the lesson plan. "Um… today we're going
to be learning about dividing and multiplying fractions. This should be review.." She took a deep breath.
"For multiplying, you need to make sure there are no numbers beside the.. oh how do I phrase it…"
Running her hands through her hair, Sylvia started drawing out what they needed to do. "Once you do
that step, then you can simplify. See here, 3 goes into 12 four times, so we can cross out both and
simplify. We can change the three to a one, and the twelve to a four. That makes it much easier to
simplify after you finish multiplying. Now for division, I like to use a little rhyme." Catching her
breath, Sylvia scanned the classroom. They seem to be getting it.. that's good.
"Dividing fractions, easy as pie. Flip the second and multiply!" Sylvia finished with a smile.
"Now it's time to work in your workbooks. Come to me if you have questions." She sat down on
the desk chair with a sigh. That was easier than I thought it would be!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( THE FUTURE ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Future? I'm not making any plans for the future. Whatever comes to me, I'll accept it."

──────•{ }•──────

all art and coding by me

──────•{ }•──────
Last edited by suneater on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:44 am, edited 29 times in total.
suneater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:57 am

tentative mark

maybe c;
they/them
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:01 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
    Username: Foxy The Pirate

Name: Perciror

Sex
    : Female

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

personality: Perciror is very keen and on top of her game a lot of the time while also being reserved. She keeps very nice posture as she shifts her eyes around the room so she can see everything that's happening. Although she is on top of everything, she is somewhat grumpy and a supreme sass master 3000 to others who talk to her. She uses a lot of sarcasm when speaking to others but is usually quiet when speaking. Perciror is very smart with her comebacks and very smart in general. She generally is a bit smaller than the average plumie, and often tells others that she will "fight you" if she's called short. All of this sounds bad, but she is actually quiet loving and gentle to those close to her, especially to her child. Her soft voice can often be quiet the lullaby to go to sleep.

personal life: Generally isn't seen talking with strangers because of her attitude, but is almost never seen without her mate. Perciror is very caring for her family and shows how much she cars about them everyday. She makes a compliment that would make anyone in the house feel nice, folds it into an origami star, and puts it into their "Feel good" jar. Usually being the one who fills it up, sometimes accompanied by her child or mate, she doesn't take one out much. Although Perciror does have them both take one at least once a day so it makes them feel better about their day, no matter how bad or good it turned out. Everyone wants a loving mate and mother, right? Perciror is almost too loving to them, always worrying where they are and when they'll come back. She doesn't know how she would even cope if her child left without a trace or if her mateship ended. Perciror is also pretty much a house wife, staying home and cleaning up, taking side jobs that she could do at the house.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

ImageDasdria mate// v v close
    Like most mates, Perciror are very close. Although Perciror does get a bit ticked with her loud talkative nature, she usually counteracts that behavior. They are almost complete opposites, and opposites attract. Most of the time, she is in Das' shadow, but is always seen next to her. But every relationship has its kinks, Perciror do get in fights every so often. Maybe over something small, or something completely over their heads. It's always odd to hear one loud voice and a soft voice counteracting each other. But pretty much all of their fights end in kisses and "I'm sorry"s.

ImageAheal: son// adores him
    Even if her son is a bit quirky, he is the closest link she has. Perciror in any moment she can, will hug and love on her son. He is the cutest thing, no matter what anyone tries to tell her. Her child will always and forever be her sweetie buns and never be without a shoulder to cry on or a person to talk to. Perciror sees their relationship as unbelievably close, since he can tell her literally anything and she will never tell another soul... other than Das if it's something bad to figure out a degree of punishment. Super sweet and loving, but never afraid to give punishment where need be. It never gets out of hand though, abuse is cruel in Perciror's eyes and would never lay a hand on her baby boy. She often leaves small origami's somewhere in his room after cleaning it, any animal or shape.

ImageCirrus enemy// doesn't quiet care for her
    Cirrus and Perciror's relationship is severely rocky. Cirrus is crazily positive, so Perciror couldn't handle how she would respond to how she acted. If they ever see each other on the street or somewhere, they completely ignore each other. The way Cirrus' face just always had a smile and was outgoing totally scared Perciror, reminding her of Das. So ever since then she has been jealous of how one could just be so... so outgoing and happy all the time.

ImageAdan acquaintances// just another happy person
    Perciror is always amazed at how many happy plumies there are, and Adan is just another one of those girls. But, there's just something different about her that makes Perciror like her. Maybe how any time she would send an insult, Adan would jokingly send one back. Or maybe how the one time she saw her angry, Perciror was actually scared of how Adan acted. How loud she was, alarmed her enough to maybe bring her around if she got in a bad situation.

ImageMelrakki best friends// if she's out without das, Mel is with her
    Mel and Perciror amazingly get along together, probably because they are both pretty sassy with one and other. They are usually seen chilling out somewhere in a coffee shop talking or the occasional shopping they do. Somehow those two have just been through a lot together, but don't acknowledge it very often since most of it is touchy subjects one way or another.

a small story: You hear a soft voice as you're laying in bed. "Do you want a story before bed, sweetie?" she asks, you nod with a smile. The voice starts again and you can hear her breathe before she speaks, "Alright. When I was around the age of 9 or 10, I went on an adventure." The sound of an adventure peaks your interest. What could mom have done? "This adventure was the best one I've ever had. My grandparents owned this large piece of land that was mostly a wooded area. I decided one day to go into these woods, and boy was it beautiful." Her voice just seemed to sing when she spoke, you begin to close your eyes as you listen to imagine the picture she paints. " So many greens that reflected in my eyes, the trees being a nice, dark green and the bushes being a lush green, along with the dirt being a healthy brown. The colors mixing together would have made a beautiful painting, I'm taking aback thinking about it. Anywho, on my travels there was this boat, and not too far was a small swing. This boat was a soft blue, with green pulling that pretty color away. Vines invaded its space, holding it hostage in it's straggly hands and crushing it in it's grip. The rope of the swing was a sad green and the seat was a strange brown, looking like wet wood planks. I stood and watched as my heart pained." By this point, you're already sleeping. Her voice has oh so softly put you into a deep sleep. Your dreaming, and you can see through her eyes from what she just described. You mom never stops her stories until it's done, which is the best fuel for dreams. "I continued down a little ways, and an abandoned large plush snowman was sitting not to far away from the boat. My eyes filled with tears, That poor snowman was just sitting there collecting bacteria and mold. He sang to me. His song was as sad as he looked. I decided to bring him home to clean him up." She stopped and sighed. Your dream went dark, deep into sleep you've gone.

by me .v.
by me
by me
by me

Thank you's to the well deserved: Takura. my child you are so amazing with helping my butt out so often. I really adore you and how you are with me. I am eternally grateful for how much you put up with me. I own Adan and Cirrus, and they are both well taken care of, just like this baby would be with anyone she goes home with. Also, with her markings, my pen went out on my drawing tablet so the others might look butchered, I'm sorry ;v;.
Last edited by Foxy The Pirate on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:36 am, edited 8 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝
Foxy The Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Mark
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:21 pm

WOW
    it's like my dream to own a gravity falls plume so slamming down a mark for this lady

Username: Areater
    Name: Her given name is Fantasia but she uses the nickname Iratze often. Jokingly calls herself Cipher/Cypher sometimes but doesn't actually use it as a name.
    Sex: Female
    Gender: Demiagender (is this a thing? probably. identifies mostly as agender but also feels partially male and female...she likes to say she feels 2/3 agender, 1/9 female and 2/9 male) - still uses she/her pronouns because that's what she's used to but she is going to start trying he/him pronouns soon
    Sexuality: Graypanromantic Asexual
    Original piece of art:
    (Extras go here)

---

Has done some serious life-evaluation in the past few years and has changed a lot
    Relationships = ??
    she's seriously unorganized and doesn't really understand herself. easily flustered/stressed and cries a lot.
    name ideas ; iratze, amissio (amissia?)

PLEASE don't steal any of my ideas!
Last edited by Areater on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my sweet piano » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Wow, I didn't expect to get so many marks already! Anyway I just want to say:
Any art that I own will go to the winner, and I might make some art for the winner :3
x
my sweet piano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Marking to watch. Anyone who wants help/relationships can contact me ^^