Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

moon floops ‧ v. 1 ‧ by 'ye

Artist 'ye [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 18
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

moon floops ‧ v. 1 ‧

Postby 'ye » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:17 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Image Image Image

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Intro.
Rules.
Staff.
Black list.
F.A.Q.

Hello! Welcome to Moon Floops Adopts! I'll be your guide and the mascot! You can call me Sailor!
    Just above this post, you can see all the Moon Floops that have been made! Feel free to look around
    and check some out! You may want to adopt a Floop of your own! And below is some insight on Floops,
    staff, rules, guest artists, the whole package! Enjoy and have fun!

◃◃◃✯▹▹▹

INTRODUCTION

what's a moon floop?

x x xA Moon Floop is a creature that resembles something close to a mouse or a ferret, with a puffy snout. Their most recognizable traits are their huge ears! Their ears make them good for accessorizing, and they help them 'glide'! A Moon Floop can catch gusts of winds with their large ears and appear as if they are flying. It's perfect for escape and attacks. Another big thing about Moon Floops is their tongues! They grow as they age, so you can tell how old a Floop is by it's tongue. A human sized tongue is a baby Floop tongue, the tongue showing in the oekaki is a adult tongue, and beyond will obviously be longer. They tend to be very large, the babies being around the size of a average dog and the adults being the size of a Leonberger. Maybe some, even larger. The reason of the naming of this species is the symbol upon it's forehead! Every single Floop has a different symbol, to tell the difference between one another. And it also takes part of their personality, as these symbols contain a power! A Moon Floop has only one single power, with it's own limitations and advantages! When they use their power, their symbol glows as bright as the moon!

◃◃◃✯▹▹▹

RULES

[ 1. ] Floops are a closed species, you can't make your own! Though, we may open customs if enough people are interested!
    [ 2. ] Please treat everybody respectfully. You don't have to like each other, but please be respectful at least! Guilt-tripping definitely isn't allowed either.
    [ 3. ] - You can only have 4 Moon Floops! Staff may have 5.
    [ 4. ] If you would like to gift or give up your Floop, please contact the artist who made your Floop. If they don't reply back, contact me instead.
    [ 5. ] No spamming the thread or fanclub. You can mark though!

◃◃◃✯▹▹▹

STAFF

Artists

pinkieash.
    DARINGASH!
    HonorableChickenSoup
    kurloz
    Ittam

Guest Artists

N/A

Moderators

pinkieash.
    Ittam

Archivist

N/A

◃◃◃✯▹▹▹

BLACK LIST

N/A

◃◃◃✯▹▹▹

F.A.Q.

Any questions that are asked frequently will be put here!

◃◃◃✯▹▹▹

Image Image Image

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: moon floops ‧ v. 1 ‧

Postby 'ye » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:18 am

reserving another post just in case.

open for posting/marking, now!
'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:22 am

Cute I will watch
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepuns » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:22 am

Yes, it's nice to see these finally up in the air!
artshopdesign shopdAocs - sheepuns @ TH
ava: wyrd - siggy: kessler
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm so excitedddddd

*u* New favourite specie.

Last bumped by 'ye on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:55 pm.
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me