Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Erm... Me? by MidniteScy

Artist MidniteScy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Erm... Me?

Postby MidniteScy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:54 am

So... I guess a cat represents me the best. The ears are supposed to represent music, I was gonna put "Nightcore" in them, but it wouldn't fit. XD On the chest, there's snow and grayish skies. That represents the fact that I like winter. The ice, is well, kinda like me. Hard on the outside, but once melted, much softer. And the paintbrush, I like painting; and the colors that it's painting are a few of my favorite colors. The face represents the night, the eye is the moon and the nose is a star, 'cause I like the night and I'm a night owl. 8-) The front and back paws are my favorite holidays: Halloween and Christmas! The tail shows two of my favorite animals. Fish and Birds! ;)
Stars Will Always Shine
ImageImageImage
Emiko & Chocomint & Bluebell
Please click!
MidniteScy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me