★·.·´¯`·.·★ ⓕⓡⓔⓔⓓⓞⓜ : ⓗⓣⓣⓨⓓ ⓡⓟ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ⓕⓡⓔⓔⓓⓞⓜ : ⓗⓣⓣⓨⓓ ⓡⓟ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Postby Kelaidochrome » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 pm

]|I{•------» ιмαgιηε α ωσяℓ∂... ωιтн ∂яαgσηs~ «------•}I|[
thís ís вєrk.... αnd ít's mσrє full σf αdvєnturєs... thαn чσu'll єvєr ímαgínє. surє, sσmє plαcєs hαvє junglєs σr dєsєrts... wє hαvє drαgσns! thєrє's mє, híccup, chíєf σf вєrk, αnd mч trustч níght furч tσσthlєss, αnd wє αrє hєrє tσ trαín чσu ín thє wαчs σf drαgσn rídíng... вut fírst чσu hαvє tσ clαím α drαgσn. chσσsє wísєlч.

Species

Night Fury {1 remaining}
Night Furies appear to have a different personality when they are not threatened. They are curious creatures that attempt to understand new things they observe and are intelligent enough to attempt to recreate the actions that they see. Night Furies, in comparison to most other dragons, are very capable of communicating, and seemingly understanding human speech. Night Furies are shown to be able to "charge" themselves, which gives them more strength, stronger fire with seemingly no limit, and the ability to not only withstand Alpha's control, but also to break that control over other dragons, which makes a lot of sense, as Toothless was the only dragon able to oppose the Red Death's control even inside its nest. This also give them a more menacing look with their back, nose and mouth glowing bluish color similar to their fire, probably due to the amount and strength of this fire inside them.

2 OC dragons remaining

Deadly Nadder {10 remaining}
Deadly Nadder is fast and dangerous, though its potency as a hunter is hindered by the blind spot directly above its nose (possibly due to its large horn). As a result, the dragon relies on its keen sense of smell and hearing, often instead of its binocular vision, in order to find its prey. The Deadly Nadder also has, at its disposal, a tail that is covered in bristling poisonous spikes, which are used as projectiles to stun or immobilize its prey. Its tail spikes are its preferred weapon (probably due to the afore-mentioned blind spot). It can launch its tail spikes with devastating speed and accuracy. Its most devastating trait, however, may well be its ability to blow magnesium-fueled flames, which can easily melt metal. The Deadly Nadder is one of the most beautiful dragons, and unfortunately, it knows it. It is well-known for its vanity; it constantly grooms itself to stay clean and maintain the luster of its scales. Like the Night Fury, the Deadly Nadder is a picky eater whose diet comprises mostly of poultry and is allergic to domesticated hoofed animals. However, when it is trained, it becomes very affectionate, not unlike a pet dog, pet cat, pet bird or other sociable creature.

10 OCs remaining

Gronkle {10 remaining}
The Gronckle can launch a devastating fire attack but is limited to six shots at a time. Both its fire attack and hovering flight pattern makes it a very dangerous Dragon. It can simply hover slightly out of reach of the Vikings and then blast them with its powerful fire. Unlike the other Dragons, the Gronckle can refill its so called shot limit fairly quickly. Most Dragons use a flammable gas, but the Gronckle eats rocks and then melts them in its stomach. So as long as there are edible rocks in the area the Gronckle will be able to refill its shot limit. Like all Boulder Class dragons, Gronckles have extremely strong jaws, being able to crush boulders with ease.

The Gronckle has many hidden abilities. One interesting fact about a Gronckle's stomach is that it is able to melt down any type of rock and metal like a forge. By mixing certain minerals and ores, it is able to create an alloy called Gronckle Iron, which can be shaped into weapons and instruments that are lighter and stronger than those made of pure iron. Meatlug was able to create a large amount of Gronckle Iron, though she is unable to do so again since no one knows exactly what she ate at the time. Other mixtures allow them be magnetized, create glass (sandstone alone), overheat. "One of the toughest dragons in our world is the GRONCKLE. Gronckles have gigantic heads, short bodies, and round tails. Gronckles are lazy, and spend most of their time sleeping in communal heaps. They have been known to fall asleep while flying, waking only when they crash into the ocean or the side of a mountain. Gronckles have relatively small wings that beat as fast as a hummingbird's. They are slow in the air, but make up for this with their maneuverability. A Gronckle can fly backwards, sideways, and even hover. Gronckles attack from the air, where their primary weapon is most effective. Gronckles chew rocks, melting them in their bellies and firing them as balls of molten lava."

"With its bulbous shape, tiny wings and laid-back demeanor, the wart hoggish Gronckle is proving to be a fan favorite." Says Sanders, “He is a series of round balls, including warts. He’s just lazy, cantankerous and grumpy, and that makes you like him even better. The critter is known to doze off even in mid-flight as he floats about like the Goodyear blimp. But there is no denying that his fire packs a lethal punch.

10 OCs Remaining

Terrible Terror {10 remaining}
They are also shown to be very mischievous. They often travel in packs, and they can be quite aggressive. They are also very curious creatures, and you may find them in places you would not expect them. In the first movie, and the Book of Dragons, they were shown to lick their eyes like some geckos do despite the fact that they have eyelids. Like every dragon, each Terrible Terror has its own unique personality. They also make a lot noise, and can be a big pain in the butt. They are not picky eaters and will eat just about anything they can digest. Though they have very small teeth, they have strong jaws and can deliver a nasty bite. They also seem to be fairly easy to train.

10 OCs Remaining

Hideous Zippleback {10 Remaining}
The dragon has two personalities and two minds, one in each head, and one often argues with the other head
Zippleback training
The Hideous Zippleback in the training arena
over what to do. This dragon reminds some Vikings of bickering siblings when they aren't running away from it. Occasionally the dragon forgets that it is a two headed dragon, and one head tries to go one way, and the other head tries to go the other way, this can be problematic. Even baby Zipplebacks fight over which direction to go or what to do.
Its two heads also can aid it in confusing its enemies. They have been known to creep up on a human and trap them between their two heads. They can also work together to catch prey (one head watches for danger while other watches food) or solve complex problems (one head scares prey into the mouth of the other). Due to their double heads, Zipplebacks have two brains, one in each head, and all four eyes simultaneously transmit information to both brains. If one head is covered up and food is stuck in front of the uncovered head, both heads will start salivating at the same time. Because of this, it is nearly impossible to sneak up on a Zippleback.

Monstrous Nightmare {10 Remaining}
By nature, the Monstrous Nightmare is fearless and proud. Nightmares are some of the strongest dragons around and they know it. They are extremely aggressive. In battle, they are the first to arrive and last to leave.

The best way to earn the trust of a Nightmare is simply to show it the respect it deserves. Placing a gentle hand on its snout and showing you are not a threat to it is the best way to go.

Thunderdrum {5 Remaining}
This dragon relies mostly on its two sets of wings, one primary and one smaller set to the rear, using them to get around and move through the water like a tornado. The Thunderdrum has legs (if you look closely in the Book of Dragons, you can see the legs.) Even though they are almost smaller and thinner than even a Terrible Terror's legs, they can surprisingly hold the dragons weight.

Boneknapper {1 Remaining}
A member of the Mystery Class, Boneknappers are built in a similar birdlike manner like the Deadly Nadder, albeit much larger. Their natural coloration seems to be a dull olive-green, though it can hard to see under their armor of bones.

Unlike most dragons, which have hard scales to protect themselves from enemies, Boneknapper scales are thin and soft. To counter this weakness, Boneknappers cover themselves in the bones and horns of dead dragons and other animals.

It is also confirmed that as long as their objectives to collect perfect bone pieces, Boneknappers can be very calm and friendly towards human beings.
Last edited by Kelaidochrome on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greetings and welcome to my account!
I'm Chromie - make yourself at home here!

Aroace + Polyaffectionate | Nonbinary | Leo
Open for trades, and talking!

Current interests: Dragons, Spyro, Genshin Impact, Original Characters
Favorite pet: Uni-dragon PPS

If you're curious about my commissions, feel free to DM me <3
Kelaidochrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OCs сɾεατεḋ

Postby Kelaidochrome » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:07 pm

му ∂яαgσиѕ
Silversky
Silversky.png
Silversky.png (68.9 KiB) Viewed 122 times

~Female
~Dark midnight blue with silver flames, glowing silver markings like stars on wing flaps, ear tips, paws, and tail flaps. Has bright silver-blue eyes with dark blue rimming the pupil.
~Very mischievous, enjoys annoying other dragons, playful. Often found among others or her rider, enjoys scaring her rider in flight when stopping abruptly.
~Single
~Rider is Ashes
~One of the last 4 Night Furies in the world, she was seen flying across the night sky by Ashes. She had always loved the thought of flight, so she just watched. However, Silversky was shot down by another Viking, and Ashes saved her. Their bond grew from there, along with her left ear being clipped and having a scar over her left eye. Ashes nursed her back to health with fish and was taught the ways of the dragons by the Night Fury.

Ashes Horsetail
~Female
~Red, curly hair with brown eyes, her hair usually in a pony tail. She has steel chest armor, strong, leather trousers, and sturdy leather boots. Shoulder armor is dark black with a red crest of a Night Fury. Pale skinned.
~Outgoing, very intelligent. She learns quickly and is quick to catch on. She loves flying and water, and enjoys dozing off. She loves new experiences and is what is called a 'Dragon Nerd'.
~Single
~Dragon is Silversky
~History is the same as Silversky's, other than the fact that Ashes grew up in a family of blacksmiths. She learned from her mother how to treat wounds, and from her father how to make swords, shields, and other items such as armor. She used to fantasize about flight, and her parents saw it as strange, but ignored it. This is where Silversky comes in, saved by Ashes when her father attacked the poor thing.

OTHER OCS

[center]Image

The Basics
╔══════════════════════╗

Username - Rᴇsᴄᴜᴇ
Full Name - Kiara
Age - Unknown
Gender - Female

╚══════════════════════╝
What the eye can see
╔══════════════════════╗

Color - Black
Breed - Night Fury
Eye colour - Turquoise
Markings - A white stripe on her head and dots below her eye.

╚══════════════════════╝
What the eye can't see
╔══════════════════════╗

Likes -Snow, Dragons, June (Her Rider)
Dislikes - Eels, Dragon Root, Weapons
Personality - Kiara is rather bold and brave. She will do whatever it takes to defend her rider and fellow dragons. Kiara is stunning, and she does known it. She can be a bit of a show off, performing spectacular aerial feats. With other riders, Kiara is quite mischievous and sly, but she has come to trust June very well.

╚══════════════════════╝
What you are is what you have
╔══════════════════════╗

Crush - Open
Mate - Open
Other - None

╚══════════════════════╝

The Basics
╔══════════════════════╗

Username - Rᴇsᴄᴜᴇ
Full Name - June Stryder
Age - 17
Gender - Female

╚══════════════════════╝
What the eye can see
╔══════════════════════╗

Skin Tone - Pale
Hair Color - Blonde
Eye colour - Hazel

╚══════════════════════╝
What the eye can't see
╔══════════════════════╗

Likes - Kiara, Dusk, Berk, Precision
Dislikes - Gronkles, Dragon Root, Sloppiness
Personality - June, like Kiara, is unbelievably brave. She is a skilled fighter, both on the ground and aboard a dragon. June is rather shielded emotionally, but a few things can get her shell to crack, such as Kiara. Knowing she belongs on Berk, June is willing to do whatever it takes to protect her home.

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗

Crush - Open
Family - Unknown
Other - None

╚══════════════════════╝
Last edited by Kelaidochrome on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kelaidochrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forums

Postby Kelaidochrome » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][b][color=#004080]The Basics[/color][/b][/size]
[img]pic%20here[/img]

[b]Name:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i]None.[/i]

[size=150][b][color=#004080]Digging Deeper[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Likes:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]History:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Crush:[/b] [i]Open[/i]

[size=150][b][color=#004080]Family[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Father:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Mother:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Brothers:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Sisters: [/b][i]Answer[/i]
[b]Kits:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Mate:[/b] [i]None[/i][/center]

Kelaidochrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ⓕⓡⓔⓔⓓⓞⓜ : ⓗⓣⓣⓨⓓ ⓡⓟ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Postby Kelaidochrome » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Now Open~)

Kelaidochrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kelaidochrome » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Bump

Kelaidochrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kelaidochrome » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Bump

Kelaidochrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bluejay. » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:12 am

(Can I reserve a Night Fury and it's rider?)
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bluejay. » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:52 am

The Basics
╔══════════════════════╗

Username - Rᴇsᴄᴜᴇ
Full Name - Kiara
Age - Unknown
Gender - Female

╚══════════════════════╝
What the eye can see
╔══════════════════════╗

Color - Black
Breed - Night Fury
Eye colour - Turquoise
Markings - A white stripe on her head and dots below her eye.

╚══════════════════════╝
What the eye can't see
╔══════════════════════╗

Likes -Snow, Dragons, June (Her Rider)
Dislikes - Eels, Dragon Root, Weapons
Personality - Kiara is rather bold and brave. She will do whatever it takes to defend her rider and fellow dragons. Kiara is stunning, and she does known it. She can be a bit of a show off, performing spectacular aerial feats. With other riders, Kiara is quite mischievous and sly, but she has come to trust June very well.

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗

Crush - Open
Mate - Open
Other - None

╚══════════════════════╝

The Basics
╔══════════════════════╗

Username - Rᴇsᴄᴜᴇ
Full Name - June Stryder
Age - 17
Gender - Female

╚══════════════════════╝
What the eye can see
╔══════════════════════╗

Skin Tone - Pale
Hair Color - Blonde
Eye colour - Hazel

╚══════════════════════╝
What the eye can't see
╔══════════════════════╗

Likes - Kiara, Dusk, Berk, Precision
Dislikes - Gronkles, Dragon Root, Sloppiness
Personality - June, like Kiara, is unbelievably brave. She is a skilled fighter, both on the ground and aboard a dragon. June is rather shielded emotionally, but a few things can get her shell to crack, such as Kiara. Knowing she belongs on Berk, June is willing to do whatever it takes to protect her home.

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗

Crush - Open
Family - Unknown
Other - None

╚══════════════════════╝
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kelaidochrome » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:40 am

(Accepted!)

Kelaidochrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups