Based on Click to view
Artist Emma-Chan [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shavalha

Postby Emma-Chan » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 am

Shavalha

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Basics

Full Name - Shavalha
Nickname - None right now

Height - 6' 7"
Weight - 1200 pounds

Rank in Society - Next in Line
Pack Rank - Alpha - Natural Born Leader

Age - 4.5 years

Physical Description -
6'7" cream wolf. Weight is of a female polar bear. One of the very few creams in the pack. Difference between golds and creams; Creams are white blonde based, golds are gold blonde based. she has three feathers in her tail two blue ones , she is the only wolf in pack to have blue feathers, then there is one snowy owl feather in between the two.

Personal Details

Personality -
Words here

History -
Story here

Bonding Story -
Story here

Last edited by Emma-Chan on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N
FR Lair
Emma-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shavalha

Postby Emma-Chan » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:47 am

Common Information

Full Name -
Emmily Kunaria
    Used Name -
Emmily, Emma
    Nickname -
None right now

Name of Mount -
Shavalha (sha-val-ah)
    Relationship to Mount -
Saved pup from stampeede

Rank in Society -
Next in Line

Date of Birth -
April 3, 1992
    Age -
22 years

Sexuality -
Pansexual- Sexual attraction to both male or females

Physical Description -
Emmily is about 5'5" and 115lbs. She has pale skin with freckles under her eyes and bridging over her nose; these freckles continue to show on her breasts, Shoulders, and inner thys. Her hair is thick, and sort of straw like to the look, yet is as silky as her mount. Once white as a baby,now over the years has turned a pale pink. her dress is forest green as the main color with fur lining she gathered from shavalha. Her cape is a deep brown color. and is also lined with the same fur. she always wears leggings and boots as well. there is a constant crown of icy crystals around her head, this is not due to magic, or for any known reason. The ice is explainable and unique to only her.

Personal Details

Personality -
She is quite adventitious, always sneaking from the tribe to do as she feels necessarily. Emmily is a go-get-er. She dose not just stand around and let things happen, she wants to influence and make things better. Although she is quiet and likes to be alone, with shavalha of course, emmily has no problems speaking up or being social. its not that she is anti social either, because she loves her tribe and wants to help where needed. To sum her up into five words id have to say Emmily is; Dependable, Natural Leader; Strong Willed; Adventurous; and Curious
    Likes -
Adventure, Reading, History, science, Archery, competition, sleeping and fire
    Dislikes -
Being interrupted, others who do not help, winters, and death
    Desires -
Her greatest desire is to get over her illness and lead the tribe, bring the human race back to its glory it once was. Of course doing it the right way this time.

History -
Her history is quite short she was the second child of the tribe leader. She had no real desire to lead the humans back to glory, no did she want to. Emmily just wants to explore, and thats all she did till she turned 14. When she turned 14 she met and saved Shavalha from a stamped of Caribou. The pup was frightened and eagerly ran to her. since then the two are inseparable. A few years later Her brother being the oldest and first in line, died on a hunting trip to get some saber cats away from the city, this forcing Emmily to step up and take Tribal duty of her brother. Now having little time to adventure and feed her hunger she sneaks out when she has no lessons and helps the researchers by going to the forbidden ruins.

Family Life

Parents -
Kaskae tribes Chief. Akna wife of chief and mother
    Siblings -
Sangilak- brother killed in combat
    Other Family Members -
Shaman - Grandmother/Grandfather
    Crush -
None at the moment, flirts with Kaedova
    Significant Other -
none

Other

Other Information -
Emmily has anemia. when she is not sick in the city or in the researchers lab she is exploring. shes hates to see others help her due to her frail nature. and hopes to come over it one day
Last edited by Emma-Chan on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
FR Lair
Emma-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sans. » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:51 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks a lot like the baby version of this wolf? Did you copy or is this just for someone else? I still don't understand these rules yet. :/
sans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma-Chan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 am

the smaller version is this wolf as a pup.

Last bumped by Emma-Chan on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 am.
FR Lair
Emma-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me