Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Folves For Adoption (1 Token) by NatashaRomanoff

Based on Click to view
Artist NatashaRomanoff [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Folves For Adoption (1 Token)

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:20 pm

About

Folves started off as a wolf And a Fennec Fox hybrid, and have evolved over time. Fully grown males are the size of a Labrador , while fully-grown females are the size of a Fox. Pups are born by themselves, rarely as twins, and are about the size of a Tea Cup Pup until they reach adolescence, age 5, when they begin their growth spurts.

Behavior
Folves live in packs of eight to fifteen. These packs consist of an alpha and beta pair, a healer, warriors, huntresses and pups. Though males are larger, the alpha female is dominant. Warriors are males who are trained to battle from young ages. In a pack, there will be anywhere from 4 - 6 huntresses. The alpha and beta females will take these huntresses out once a day. They often target large prey such as deer or moose. Healers are either gender and are responsible for caring for the pack. They use easily found plants and herbs to do so.

Custom Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Folves Name:
Eye color:

Breeding Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Pinna Name:
Pinna Gender:
Mother:
Father:
Any specifics you'd like on the pup?:
Last edited by NatashaRomanoff on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Folves For Adoption

Postby Programmer » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Username: Lieutenant Sarcasm
Folves Name: Alakea
Ref: a deep rich slate color; darker paws, muzzle, ears, tail tip. (Siamese Black Seal Point over blue, in other words)
Eye color: Green

Username: Captain Obvious (he'll want one and his computer is broken. I will pay!)
Folves Name: Randor
Ref: Pale grey/silver (no white!!) except for a slightly paler chest patch in the residual white pattern, except paler grey. (a lighter patch, front chest, does not extend past this area or onto the belly. Do not make the mistake I just did and google "residual white pattern dogs" it's not pretty!!)
Eye color: green

SORRY IF THIS IS CONFUSING I WANT TO SAY IT LIKE THIS:
Alakea: blue dilute over agouti with russett cross-striping and masking
Randor: 'cece' red intensity dilute/English Cream GR patterning with lighter patch in what is typically attributed as a residual white pattern
BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT OR THE DOG COLOR GENOME *sobs softly because no one understands her issue or her rant*

Just PM me the cost. It's bedtime...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly."
-
Administrator = Admin is traitor
-
P1: "Does anybody here knows python?"
P2: "Shhhh shhh shhhhh...."
P1: "The programming language..."
-
...Your name is Bill Gates, so why are you selling us Windows??...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MY ETSY
(buy stuff and support: Student Loan Payoff)

(LUD: 10/1/15)
Credit
I add snarky comments in size one font.

ImageImageImage
Programmer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Lieutenant Sarcasm wrote:Username: Lieutenant Sarcasm
Folves Name: Alakea
Ref: a deep rich slate color; darker paws, muzzle, ears, tail tip. (Siamese Black Seal Point over blue, in other words)
Eye color: Green

Username: Captain Obvious (he'll want one and his computer is broken. I will pay!)
Folves Name: Randor
Ref: Pale grey/silver (no white!!) except for a slightly paler chest patch in the residual white pattern, except paler grey. (a lighter patch, front chest, does not extend past this area or onto the belly. Do not make the mistake I just did and google "residual white pattern dogs" it's not pretty!!)
Eye color: green

SORRY IF THIS IS CONFUSING I WANT TO SAY IT LIKE THIS:
Alakea: blue dilute over agouti with russett cross-striping and masking
Randor: 'cece' red intensity dilute/English Cream GR patterning with lighter patch in what is typically attributed as a residual white pattern
BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT OR THE DOG COLOR GENOME *sobs softly because no one understands her issue or her rant*

Just PM me the cost. It's bedtime...

I will Get To that, Dont Worry it Wasnt Confusing! 1 Token For Both, If you Dont Have a token i can figure something else!
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Done, Also Bump <3
NatashaRomanoff