Alone [he's] Travelled Billions of Lightyears (TToWS #5) by aiu

Based on Click to view
Artist aiu [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Alone [he's] Travelled Billions of Lightyears (TToWS #5)

Postby aiu » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:02 am

An odd little fellow with an obsession with stars and the ancestors there along with the bad habit of eating grass (much to the disdain of many of his Tribe mates). That last odd habit is what gives him his very peculiar coloring. He's naturally a blue-gray cat, but such an intake of green foods has turned him this weird shade. He doesn't mind much, though. It reminds him of the stars.
      ---
      An astrology kitty! Mainly based on the song "Seeing a Sixteen-Day-Old Moon" by Last Note. and this image. Also, he's my first cat as an artist! I think he turned out pretty well.

This one's a contest (sorry people, but I'll never do first come first serve). Actually, it's kind of two part contest! The first part of it is to fill out the form below and the second part is to come up with the constellation on his forehead (I hope you guys didn't think that was part of his design!). Whomever I think has the form that fits him best and the awesomest constellation will win.
      Code: Select all
      Username:
      Name: (keep in mind this is a tribe name)
      Personality:
      What Constellation Should Go On His Forehead?:
      A couple of notes:
        1. Please don't use the name of a star in the name. You can have a name meaning 'star' or the literal word star, but I'd prefer not to have a whole bunch of cats named 'Sirius' or something. Besides, cats probably don't know what they are called.
        2. Delete everything in ( ) in the form.
        3. Your constellation cannot be Orion, Cygnus, or the Big Dipper. They may be hard to find, but they are already part of the star design on his torso.
        4. I would prefer if you kept him a male, but it you have a good reason to change them to female/androgynous, tell me the reason, and I'll consider it.
        5. He's not an alien. Don't suggest as much.
        6. If you want to draw him (for the contest or when you win him) the trick to the stars is this: 1) Do a whole bunch of random dots with the brush on size 1, slowly fading out as you get to his legs. 2) Go over that a couple times with the tool that looks like a water droplet until you can just barely see them. 3) Repeat steps 1 and 2, only let the dots be a bit more visible this time. 4) Repeat steps 1 and 2, only don't go over the dots at all with the blend or just go over it once.

Extras and prettying up are encouraged and allowed. Ends on November 5. Good luck!
Last edited by aiu on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
"lest we forget how fragile we are..."
---
i'm a fangirl who like aesthetics and music. please contact me if you could help me improve in coding.
announcement: i am very busy for the next two weeks.
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :
as | personal tumblr | writing tumblr | wattpad

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alone [he's] Travelled Billions of Lightyears (TToWS #5)

Postby aiu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:22 pm

up.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x
x
x
x
x
("you-e")
she/her pronouns
writer/roleplayer

onexone search
song reccomendation
"lest we forget how fragile we are..."
---
i'm a fangirl who like aesthetics and music. please contact me if you could help me improve in coding.
announcement: i am very busy for the next two weeks.
---
[ i o u ]
wesboro high
masquerade
jessica
kuroshitsuji 10/14
boom crash 10/15

---
my websites :
as | personal tumblr | writing tumblr | wattpad

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
aiu