Macaw Island Adopt #2 by Bottle

Based on Click to view
Artist Bottle [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Macaw Island Adopt #2

Postby Bottle » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:51 am

To adopt this girl, give her a detailed personality and a favorite song.
Code: Select all
Name;;
Personality;;
Song;;
Hey honey bunnies! I'm not as active here anymore, so check out my other social media links!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Instagram

Bottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Macaw Island Adopt #2

Postby SnivelGriff » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Name;; Ethilia
Personality;; Ethilia is very quiet and calm until nobody is around, then she is very wild and crazy. She loves to sing the song below. Although she acts calm, she hates doing so. Her mother thought that since she is a lady, she should act quiet, calm, lady like, and never speak loudly. But her mother isn't around now so why continue to act this way? The answer is simple. She can never disobey. You tell her to do something, Ethilia is obliged to do as you say, such is why she prefers to be alone, just in case she is asked to do something she doesn't want to, and so she can act like the wild and fun loving bird she is on the inside.

Ethilia is not a perfect bird, obviously. She doesn't like her rainbow colors, and has made endless attempts to cover them up, but no success. Ethilia eventually grew more comfortable with her markings and stopped trying to hide them. Her mohawk, is just her wild side poking through, because she has little self control, thanks to he mother.

Now, to go into more detail, Ethilia is not the nicest of birds. Even when she acts proper. You see, Ethelia has a very very short temper. Obeying everything every one says 24/7 doesn't leave you in the best of moods as you can probably tell. Hopefully I have made it clear about who this beautiful macaw really is.
Song;; Illuminated- Hurts

Last bumped by SnivelGriff on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 pm.
╔═════════════╗

Mikey ⚢
Lesbian ❤ she/her

Playlist
x X x X

╚═════════════╝

ToltersCWHRPRWME
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
SnivelGriff

My pets