1x1 with sanguine-colors

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with sanguine-colors

Postby Black Veil Brides29 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:58 pm

"Welcome to Northwood
High school! We're so
happy to have you here
as a student..."

Once again, you've had to switch schools because of bullying. All because you bat for the same gender. You don't understand why people hurt you, just that they do. You listen to the principle as She goes over the same things. Your schedule, Who your teachers are...The same old things.
"Come one sweetie,
let's get you to your
first class before it's over.
Wouldn't want you to
miss it, now would we..."

As you walk to your class with the principle, you look into the different class rooms, seeing all the different people. Finally you reach your class and are ushered in. You blush and looked down at your hands, not liking everyone's gaze on you. You introduce yourself and hurry off to the empty seat, trying to blend in with the walls. "Please just let things be ok this time..." You beg as the class begins...
my heroes are covered in tattoos and sing

If you're suffering from being bullied, just remember, it's always gets better. I promise you. Cause if I can make it out, anyone can make it out. I've been down a long road. But I promise you it gets better.
-Ronnie Radke

Just know that, as long as you give things time, you know just wait thing out...Things wont be bad forever I promise you. It's gonna be ok. We Love you.
-Vic Fuentes

Live your life. Listen to your music way to loud, be as crazy and as "different" as you want and ALWAYS remember, you're not alone.
-Andy Biersack

Escape The Fate stayed together, Escape The Fate made a new record, we all came together, we're all stronger, & we're making music for the people that want to listen to it and that's the only thing that matters
- Craig Mabbit

Live your life with a heart of gold and even your darkest days will shine bright.
-Beau Bokan

Wrists are for bracelets, not cutting. -Kellin Quinn
Black Veil Brides29

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with sanguine-colors

Postby Black Veil Brides29 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Cameron
James
Carter

ℓєт'ѕ вєgιи...

f u l l n a m e :: Cameron James Carter
n i c k n a m e s ::Cami, Cam, CJ
g e n d e r :: Male
a g e ::17
b i r t h d a y ::March 20th

ιи тнє мιяяσя...

c l o t h i n g s t y l e ::Cameron generally wears skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. He hates dressing up, so he rarely ever dose unless it's absolutely necessary.
h a i r c o l o r ::Chestnut Brown
e y e c o l o r ::Chocolate
h e i g h t :: 5 feet 7 inches
w e i g h t ::150 lbs
b o d y m o d i f i c a t i o n s ::Cameron has a lip piercing on the left side of is lip.

вєнιи∂ тнєѕє єуєѕ...

p e r s o n a l i t y ::Cameron is a go with the flow kinda guy. He doesn't judge people and hates bullying so he tries to stand up for the little guys, even though it doesn't always go as planned. He is somewhat clumsy, and when it comes to dancing, has two left feet, hence why he NEVER goes to the school dances...and because he can never find a date. Cameron is also a good listener and knows what it means to but treated wrongly because of your sexuality.
h i s t o r y ::Cameron has had a pretty awesome life. He came out to his parents when he was 13 and both accepted him with open arms. He had a rough few years after he came out, but didn't let it get to him too much. He had to change schools one time, but that was simply because his dad had to change jobs. He's been in the Northwood school system since he was in the 7th grade. He's a straight A student and plans to go to an ivy league school after he graduates.
l i k e s ::Cameron has many likes including reading, sifi movies, rock music, boys, writing, and cuddling.
d i s l i k e s ::Cameron's dislikes include thunderstorms, spiders, needles, bullies, stuck-up people, and drama.
f e a r s ::Cameron really only hates one thing and they are Homophobes.

ѕσ¢ιαℓℓу мє...

g r a d e ::Junior
c r u s h ::Cameron has no crush! Not yet anyways!!
b o y f r i e n d / g i r l f r i e n d :: Cameron has no Boyfriend
s e x u a l o r i e n t a t i o n :: Homosexual
o t h e r :: He has a little orange tabby kitten with hazel eyes named Blaze.

Aaron
Oliver
Smith

ℓєт'ѕ вєgιи...

f u l l n a m e :: Aaron Oliver Smith
n i c k n a m e s ::Ari, or Aaron
g e n d e r :: Male
a g e ::17
b i r t h d a y ::August 15th

ιи тнє мιяяσя...

c l o t h i n g s t y l e ::Aaron tends to wear skinny jeans, either black or a dark blue and sometimes the occasional colored ones. He usual wears a t-shirt, most likely a band tee. Over everything he wears his green and black stripped hoodie..
h a i r c o l o r ::A deep chocolate Brown
e y e c o l o r ::a deep brown
h e i g h t :: 5 feet 6 inches
w e i g h t ::147
b o d y m o d i f i c a t i o n s :: He has size 0 plugs and a lip piercing on the lower right side of his lip.

вєнιи∂ тнєѕє єуєѕ...

p e r s o n a l i t y ::Aaron is a very quiet, shy boy. He doesn't like when all the attention is on him, which happens more than he likes since he changes schools so often do to bullying. The poor boy has severe anxiety, which he has a good control over, but sometimes, his control slips and he has a full blown panic attack. Those usually happen when people he doesn't know try to touch him...blame the bullying for that. He tries to stay out of peoples way, hoping that it'll help keep him away from being a target. On top of all that, Aaron is also kinda clumsy, most when he's around new people.
h i s t o r y ::Aaron's life was pretty much perfect until the day he came out to his parents. His mom accepted him with open arms...his dad left the day after. Ever since then, Aaron's been faced with bullying at school and has been moved to so many different schools, he's lost count. Though, even with that, he manages to keep his grades high, knowing that once he's free of High School, he can go to collage and start a real life.
l i k e s ::Aaron likes to read books such as The Hunger Games and the Divergent series. He also enjoys rock bands and cartoons like SpondgeBob SquarePants and The Fairly OddParents.
d i s l i k e s ::Aaron's dislikes include drama, scary movies, being the center of attention, needles and spiders.
f e a r s ::Aaron really only hates two things. His father and bullies.

ѕσ¢ιαℓℓу мє...

g r a d e ::Junior
c r u s h ::Aaron doesn't have a crush
b o y f r i e n d / g i r l f r i e n d :: Aaron also doesn't have a boyfriend
s e x u a l o r i e n t a t i o n :: Aaron is pansexual
o t h e r :: The boy has a grey American short haired cat with white markings on her chest, paws, nose and tail. The little kittens name is Mittens.

If you're suffering from being bullied, just remember, it's always gets better. I promise you. Cause if I can make it out, anyone can make it out. I've been down a long road. But I promise you it gets better.
-Ronnie Radke

Just know that, as long as you give things time, you know just wait thing out...Things wont be bad forever I promise you. It's gonna be ok. We Love you.
-Vic Fuentes

Live your life. Listen to your music way to loud, be as crazy and as "different" as you want and ALWAYS remember, you're not alone.
-Andy Biersack

Escape The Fate stayed together, Escape The Fate made a new record, we all came together, we're all stronger, & we're making music for the people that want to listen to it and that's the only thing that matters
- Craig Mabbit

Live your life with a heart of gold and even your darkest days will shine bright.
-Beau Bokan

Black Veil Brides29

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defiance. » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:59 am

[Alright, here are my forums. Sorry i never replied last night; I was exhausted ^^]

Samuel Alexander Williams
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Sex: Male
Height: 5'6
Weight:138lbs
Physical Markings: None
Clothing Preferences: Sam dresses fairly conservatively, usually wearing dark wash jeans and t-shirts in a variety of colors. He almost always wears tennis shoes, never wears hats or gloves.
Personality: Innocent->>Sam has a very innocent demeanor and mindset. He is wide-eyed and curious, always wanting to learn something new.
Naive->>Along with Sam's charming innocence comes his naivity. He doesn't believe that people have bad sides, and falls hard and fast.
Self-Conscious->>Sam is self-conscious about his physical body, being as skinny as he is, and his personality. He doesn't fit in well with many of todays social groups and is seen as an outcast by many.
Isolated->>Sam feels isolated from his peers, and haves trouble connecting with other people even though he tries, really hard.
Thoughtful->>Sam is very conscientious of others, and the world he lives in. He can easily sympathize with others, and can express empathy.
Emotional->>Sam can be very, very emotional and sometimes he has mood swings that don't make sense. This can make him be annoying at times, especially when he goes from very mad to crying in an instant.
History: Sam has always felt slightly out of place, making him somewhat of a social outcast. His parents have always been supportive of him, despite everything, and he has known from a young age that he was a homosexual. He was bullied cruelly throughout his education because of his sexual orientation and social isolation. He was forced to switch school for the second time after rude comments turned into physical violence. He was even homeschooled for a short while.
Astrological Sign: Sam is a gemini, although he does not portray any qualities that a gemini portrays.
Dislikes: Seafood, Risky Activities, Boisterous People, Drawing
Fears: Planes, Marine Life, Heights
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Crush: None, yet
Significant Other: None

Dameon Lucas Deacon
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9
Weight: 157lbs
Physical Markings: A light smattering of freckles over his nose
Clothing Preferences: Dameon usually wears a tank top and jeans
Personality: Volatile->> Dameon's attitude can change rapidly. Usually it is for the worst. If his attitude changes rapidly enough, he can become physically violent, but that is usually only if he is pushed to his absolute limits.
Cold->>Dameon isn't terribly friendly, though he isn't mean, and finds it hard to connect to people on a deep, personal level.
Athletic->>Dameon is very athletic. He loves sports, and running, and more than anything else, horseback riding. He excels at most of his physical pursuits, like soccer, basketball, and football occasionally.
Protective->>Dameon is a very protective person, always wanting to shield the ones he cares about. This also means he gets jealous fairly easily.
Impatient->>Dameon tends not to very patient with other people, or if they're trying to do something and can't do it quickly enough for him. He doesn't like to wait around for other people either.
Loyal->>Despite all of his less admiral traits, one of his best and most important traits is that he'd extremely loyal, to his friends and his family and anyone else he cares about.
History: Dameon was born in this town, and has lived here all his life. He has a single father who is very supportive of him and all he does. He has experienced bullying in his life, but he doesn't stand for it, especially when it's directed at him or something he believes.
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Dislikes: Horror movies, writing, sitting still
Fears: Getting Lost
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a slight preference for males
Crush: Nope
Significant Other: Not yet!
Other: He owns two horses; Pagean and Prince
wip
defiance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Veil Brides29 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:14 am

(Nice! I'll post in a few)

-Ronnie Radke

-Vic Fuentes

-Andy Biersack

- Craig Mabbit

-Beau Bokan

Black Veil Brides29

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Veil Brides29 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 am

~Aaron~
Aaron trailed quietly behind the principle as she lead him to his new class. He was beyond nervous and his anxiety level was through the roof. But that was all on the inside. Looking at Aaron right now, you'd never know he was on the verge of having a full on panic attack. The principle opened the door to what he assumed was his class room and he could already feel the eyes burning into him and he didn't like it, not one little bit. The teacher, Mrs. Shaw, smiled at Aaron. "Hello, love! Welcome to Algebra II.." She said. "Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" She asked, causing the boy to sigh. 'Here we go again...' He thought before looking up at the class. "My name is Aaron Oliver Smith...and I'm new..." He said quickly before making his way over to the empty seat, sinking into it as he tried to become invisible and calm his frayed nerves.

~Cameron~
Cameron entered his class a few minutes before the bell rang and made his way over to his seat, smiling as he noticed some of his friends. "Hey guys.." He greeted as he took his seat, pulling out both his folder and notebook. "I heard we're getting a new student today?" He asked. "Yea, I heard that too.." replied his friend Matt. Cameron gave a quick nod before he looked up at Mrs. Lemay as she walked into the class.

-Ronnie Radke

-Vic Fuentes

-Andy Biersack

- Craig Mabbit

-Beau Bokan

Black Veil Brides29

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defiance. » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:20 am

Dameon was hunkered down in his seat, in the back and to the right, towards the door. He was picking at the lead tip of his pencil when he glanced up at the sound of a door opening. A boy with dark brown hair and eyes stepped in, someone Dameon didn't recognize. The kid introduced himself as 'Aaron', a name Dameon hadn't heard before. There were rumors going around that they were getting a new student in class, but he wasn't really one to listen to rumors. But Dameon wasn't complaining either; the new student was pretty cute, with his hair swept over to one side, and a shade like thick, melted chocolate. Dameon couldn't help the almost predatory stare he gave the newcomer as he made his over to an empty seat. He could tell that the kid was nervous, and who wouldn't be coming to a new school? But Dameon hardly doubted that this Aaron was interested in guys anyway, so why did Dameon bother to stare? It wasn't exactly 'common' especially around here. That was why he classified himself as mostly bisexual; it was much easier to find a girl that was interested in him than a boy.

Samuel Williams hated new schools. He hated learning his way around, he hated meeting new teachers, he hated having all of those damn first day problems. He hated it. As he sat in the guidance counselor's office, across from a tall, intimidating woman with cropped black hair and auburn eyes, he wished his parents had agreed to continue homeschooling him. The guidance counselor was busy scrabbling words onto papers, signing her name -Margret Luis- onto Sam's transition papers. Sam hugged his dark green backpack to his chest, covering up the white tiger on his black t-shirt and resting his chin on the handle to his bag.
"Here's your schedule," Mrs. Luis said as he passed him a small packet. The front sheet had all of his classes for Junior year; Algebra II, English III, Anatomy, World History, Junior Physical Education, and Spanish III. It kind of sucked, Sam thought, since he was in almost all honors classes in his old school, but after being pulled out of that school and being homeschool for a few months, this new school apparently didn't think he was good enough for Honors. "Follow me," Mrs. Luis said absolutely emotionlessly as she stood and led the way out of her cramped office, her heels clicking on the tiled floor. She led him down twisting hallways until they came to a door. Here you are. If you need any help finding your way around, ask one of the other students or come to the student services center by the main office," The guidance counselor said. Sam opened his mouth to say thank-you, but she had already spun on her heel and stalked away, leaving the boy by the door to his new class. Ask another student...right, Sam thought bitterly. His social skills were about as underdeveloped as they came.
Slowly, Sam cracked open the door, gripping his backpack and schedule, and stepped in. The room was so quiet he swore he could feel his heart ready to beat out of his chest. He turned his head towards his new teacher and tried to smile.

[Phew, sorry for such a l o n g second post! And I havent read over it, so there might be errors ^_-]
wip
defiance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Veil Brides29 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:33 am

~Aaron~
Aaron was a ball of nerves as he took his seat. He could feel the beginning of a panic attack right on his front door. He tried to calm himself down, but the feeling of kids eyes on him was just freaking him out even more. Finally, after what seemed like hours, the teacher walked over to the boy's desk, seeing him in distress. She knelt down and looked at Aaron. "Would you like a pass to the nurse's sweetheart...?" She asked, to which Aaron vigorously shook his head yes. The teacher nodded and stood back up, walking up to her desk, Aaron in toe. "I'm going to send another student with you to make sure you find the nurses office okay.." She said, ignoring Aaron's pleas to go alone. "Dameon, can you come up here please...?" She asked as she wrote out the pass for Aaron.

~Cameron~
Cameron looked up as the door opened, his eyes glued on the unfamiliar boy who stood there. He was truley beautiful. From the way his blond hair shinned in the light, to the way he smiled. And his eyes..They looked like the ocean, you could just keep falling and falling into them. As Cameron stared at the new boy, Mrs. Lemay smiled. "Welcome sweetie!!' she cooed. "I'm Mrs.Lemay, you U.S History teacher.." She added. "Welcome to Northwood High School!!" She finished before turning to the class. "Class, this is Mr. Samuel Williams. Please make him feel welcome." She said before turning back to Sam. "Love you can have a seat next to Cameron.." She said. 'Cameron, raise your hand please.." She added, which Cameron did, happy to have Sam sitting next to him.

-Ronnie Radke

-Vic Fuentes

-Andy Biersack

- Craig Mabbit

-Beau Bokan

Black Veil Brides29

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defiance. » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:49 am

Dameon stood, probably a little bit too quickly, and weaved his way around the desks to join the teacher and Aaron. "Yeah, I'll take him," He said, his hazel eyes flickering up to stare into Aaron's brown ones. The boy really was cute, Dameon thought for the second time. "I'm Dameon, if you didn't know," He told Aaron. His voice might have sounded only slightly clipped, but that was because it was a force of habit to act cold around other people. It kept up a good appearance. "Just...follow me," Dameon said as he walked down the aisle of desks towards the front of the classroom, throwing a look over his shoulder to see if Aaron would be okay walking on his own two feet.

Sam glanced around the room as the teacher -Mrs. Lemay- talked to him. His eyes never stayed on one person too long, bouncing from face to face. His blue eyes came to rest on the boy that raised his hand though. 'Cameron', the teacher called him. Ducking his head, Sam hurried down the aisle to sink into his seat by Cameron. "Hi," Sam greeted shyly and quietly as he sat his papers and his bag on his desk. He peeked over at Cameron, taking in his chestnut colored hair and brown eyes. Back in Sam's old school everyone had either bright red or jet black hair, but Cameron's was different. To Sam it was unique, a nice, warm blend, and neat, although with a slightly windswept appearance, compared to his unruly blond curls.
wip
defiance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Veil Brides29 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:11 am

~Aaron~
Aaron quickly hurried out of the room, though, he barely made it outside of the classroom before his panic attack his him head on. It felt like he hit a brick wall. The air left his lungs as quickly as it came and he found it harder and harder to breath. He pressed his back against the wall and slid down, pulling his knees up to his chest. Slowly, tears began to fill his eyes, making his breathing even more difficult. He tried to calm himself down, but it wasn't working, which only made him panic more.l His tiny figure was shaking with fear as he continued to try to calm himself down. Black spots started to fill his vision and he knew at that moment, that is he didn't calm down soon, he'd pass out and waking up god knows where.

~Cameron~
Cameron smiled at the boy, chuckling lightly at his shyness. "Hi, Sam, I'm Cameron..." He said, greeting the boy. He turned hi attention back up to the front of the class as Mrs. Lemay wrote up notes. He copied them into his notebook, though, every so often he'd look over at the adorable boy sitting next to him, admiring him for a moment before turning his attention back to the board, his cheeks flushing just slightly. It had been a while since a boy caught his eye, but he wasn't exactly upset with it either. He defiantly wanted to get to know Samuel better.

-Ronnie Radke

-Vic Fuentes

-Andy Biersack

- Craig Mabbit

-Beau Bokan

Black Veil Brides29

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defiance. » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:25 am

Dameon followed quickly after Aaron, pausing briefly at the door when he saw the boy sitting on the floor, with his knees drawn to his chest. "Hey," Dameon said as he crouched down by the boy. "Hey, it's okay. Do you need some help standing?" He's never seen anyone be like this before, drawing in long, sharp breaths and basically having a full-on panic attack.

"Nice to meet you, I guess," Sam said before blushing and ducking his head. He was playing nervously with a loose string on his shirt, twisting it around the tip of his finger until it left behind a small, red line. He watched the teacher mostly, but continued to throw glances at Cameron. He wasn't really paying attention, not when he could sometimes feel the other boy's eyes on him. He just hoped it wasn't a malicious look; he's dealt with more than enough of those in his lifetime. But he couldn't bring himself to slide his eyes over and check.
wip
defiance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me