gender; Female
sexuality; demisexual
age; roughly 22-23
nickname; Adel (by her mother)
father; Raphael Shale Giovanni
mother; Arianne Penna Giovanni
sibling(s); Julian Galileo Giovanni

brief personality;
| Manipulative | Intelligent | Obedient | Devious | Tactful | Mature | Oblivious |

personality in depth;
Adelaide is..odd to say the least. Her father Rafe is a kia with a...questionable..taste in food. She doesn't help him retrieve the meat but she helps him cook it. She is very mature for her age, using advanced vocabulary and being interested more in things such as art and literature more than simple tasks such as games. She has a passion for swimming because it makes her feel free and she sees a value in it of both discipline and survival skill. Most of society, however, is loud, obnoxious, and unintelligent, not appreciating what they should. She is very manipulative like her father and has to be in order to appear normal and not bring suspicion to their family. Through this, she has become good at faking expressions and actions and will do whatever it takes to keep from raising suspicion. She isn't easily intimidated and she tends to handle things calmly unless she is in an argument with her brother, who pulls all of the right strings to get on her nerves. She considers herself unlovable so could only have a romantic relationship if she truly bonded with someone and trusted them. But she doesn't see much value to relationships. When she isn't being manipulative (which is rare) she is like her mother and tends to be soft spoken yet a wise soul.

As far as her sexuality, she has trained her body biologically to resist physical attraction. The value behind relationships is purely emotional and physical. Neither appeal to her well due to the fact that she pays no mind to things such as physical appearance and her spectrum of emotions is not very broad, despite the fact that she has all emotions and can fake almost all of them. Some emotions she is fascinated with are embarrassment (because she cannot fake it well) and rage.

flaws;
Cannot fake embarrassment well
Manipulative (both a skill and a flaw)
Not good with relationships
Sketchy family dynamic
Distrustful

skills;
Cooking
Swimming
Manipulating
Analyzing others

ImageImageImage