Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Bun-Bun Bears!!! by Tally Marx

Based on Click to view
Artist Tally Marx [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bun-Bun Bears!!!

Postby Tally Marx » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 am

*That particular baby is our mascot, Kujo.<3*

Bun-Bun Bears are a species that hatch from eggs. The eggs are usually the color of their manes. When they hatch there colors aren't full yet. They start out as a "pastel" or lighter version of themselves, almost as if they were bleached a bit. They live with their parents for a month after birth, then they go on and live their own lives. They have claws for digging. They usually live underground or in tree(s) (stumps). They eat mushrooms. They can get as big as bears and their manes can grow to their feet. They have neutral/natural pelt colors and bright manes. They like to sleep and are usually out at night or early in the morning. Their eyes glow in the dark, they are usually bright colors. Bun-Bun Bears prefer to live in groups of three to five. They are very fluffy and always have the same nose and claw colors. Variations of theses characteristics can be found but it is rare.

Artists:
Tally Marx
umbreon_rock

Mods:
(Can someone please apply for this? We need one or two)

Manager/Designer:
(We also need someone to help "pretty-up" this page. You will also be in charge of an archive and helping the moderator do whatever you guys/gals/genderless human-beings need to do. We need one or two.)
Tally Marx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bun-Bun Bears!!!

Postby sorrel. » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:45 am

marking <33
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

╒════════════════════╕
╘════════════════════╛
characterschimi

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sorrel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bun-Bun Bears!!!

Postby SnivelGriff » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Markmarkmark
╔═════════════╗