• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist danheng [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

>>Hope

Postby danheng » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:13 am

A short story to go along with my Avatar of my favorite Charrie, Wynter. I might continue the story.
    Edit>> Continued in Suspicion. Check my gallery.

"Never lose hope." Said the snow white wolf to the sandy she wolf next to him. "That's what my Mama was always saying, don't ever think you cant do something because you can, she would say to me when I struggled." He said softly. The sandy she wolf layed her head on his shoulder and exhaled. "She's right, Wynter. We cant give up now, we can do it." She said, her voice full of confidence. Wynter raised his head and looked down at the valley. The once beautiful home of the Fays was now a mess of bodies and flames. He didn't believe what as happening. How could their home be destroyed? Their families taken? This world... "I know is seems hopeless, but we can do it. I know it." The she wolf licked her friend's cheek lovingly and tears fell. "I know you have lost a lot, I have too Wynter. But if we are going to win this war.." Her eyes where a mixture of heartbreak, pain and struggle as she tried to bring hope into her partner's soul. "Hope.." She said, tears now falling freely down her cheeks. The white wolf's heart could not be changed, he was a broken mess of fear and loss. "Please, Wynter.."
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >>Hope

Postby danheng » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:37 pm

danheng

My pets