Willy - Reference sheet by TessyTheWolf

Based on Click to view
Artist TessyTheWolf [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Willy - Reference sheet

Postby TessyTheWolf » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:44 am

Reference sheet for my second MP3 Canine, Willy.

Name: Willy
Species: MP3 Canine
Sexuality: Asexual, panromantic
Other: Mute

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story:
"The dollmaker took a step back, letting out a sigh as her admired her work. For four months she had been working on this special doll, pouring her heart and soul into sewing it together, stuffing it with cotton wool, and adding the finishing touches. That was the most important part, she always told people she met, the ones who didn´t think that spending months on making a single doll was a wise decision, especially not for her economy. But making dolls wasn´t just a job, a way of making money. It was her life, her way of expressing herself. And this particular doll was best she had ever done. It was the size of a real dog, and it was able to stand by itself on all four legs. If she concentrated, she could almost see the slight rising of its chest as it breathed.
'What should I call you?' she said, partly to herself. She thought for a moment, before a name came into her head. It had been the name of her brother, who had died at young age. Somehow this doll brought up the memories of him. 'Willy!' she exclaimed, and as soon as the words left her lips, she knew that it was the right choice. She then smiled at Willy, and, to her surprise, the doll smiled back."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Art Shop
Selling character designs for CS stuff!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TessyTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me