Warrior Cat Adopts- Slash by ~Rush Furry~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Rush Furry~ [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Warrior Cat Adopts- Slash

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:13 am

This was REALLY fun to do! :3 I ope you like him! Let me know if you want me to change anything!

NOTE; ;
I put a little extra stripes and a ginger tint to his paws, muzzle and the tip of his tail.

[quote"Leafy"]I Would Like a Custom Please!
username: Leafy
cat's name: Slash
eye color: Amber but almost red. Kind of spooky.
main color: black
design and the color(s) of it: he was 3 ginger stripes, like slash marks, that start under his chin and go over his right eye (our left). It then continues down his neck and over his left shoulder ( our right.) it disappears in his belly fur, but reappears on his other side, coming up over his right hind leg and up to the base of his tail. It then fades as it twists up his tail, disappearing completely half way up his tail.
artist: someone who can understand all this XD sorry for the complexity.
other: I'm excited to see him infront of me. Instead of just in my head! XD[/quote]
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cat Adopts- Slash

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:47 am

Oh my gosh! This is amazing! It's better than what I pictured in my head! I love how you did the markings, and the eyes are perfect! Thanks so so much! I love it! O.O now I should ask you to do Leafstar... XD

Now for his bio XD :

Slash is the leader of Deathclan, a group of rogues who have sworn an everlasting rivalry with Leafclan. He was once mates with Leafstar, the leader of Leafclan. At the time, she was called Leafheart. They had two kits, who she thought to be dead. When it came to a choice between jointing him or protecting her clan, she chose her clan and became its leader. Slash then swore vengeance on Leafclan, saying that one day he would destroy the clan that ruined his life.

So he left Leafclan territory with a few other rogues. He crossed the mountains and found a territory of his own, where he could build an army. Not many moons had passed when Leafclan had to leave their own territory. They too crossed the mountains and found themselves in a beautiful lush forest. To Slash's delight, Leafclan had come to him. He had not yet built an army like he planned, but instead, he decided to pick of Leafclan's warriors one by one. He makes their life as hard as possible.
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

textextextextextextextext

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets