Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mac Ref

Postby The Last Raven » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:58 am

Username:
The Last Raven
Name:
Mac
I gave her this name in honor of my strong Scottish heritage. I'm extremely proud of this heritage and of the clan that I belong to. This Plumerian's plaid and splattered design instantly drew me to feel connected with her as well as with her punk nature. I see a lot of me in her and therefore wanted to give her a name that was precious to me.
Mate:
Grimsley Lock

Why those piercings:
Piercings:
1 Rook
2 Auricle
3 Helix
2 Tragus
1 Bar
1 Eyebrow Ring
1 Eyebrow Bar
1 Lip
2 Dermal

Everyone wants to be unique, to have their own style, their own beauty, their own story, their own life. And what can seem extreme to some can be normal to others. Or sometimes not enough. Many have their own compass pointing them to what they believe beauty is. Mac is one of those. A girl with her own compass. Her own lifestyle. Her own adventures. Some get piercings just to have them, just to show they are brave, to show they are a rebel, or to show that they are life everyone else. Mac's piercings have a different story. Each one is christened with an adventure. Mac is a thrill seeker, an artist of her own type, and a traveler. When she first turned old enough to travel on her own, she already had the large nose ring and the eyebrow piercings. The nose ring was just for fun and the eyebrow piercings made her feel beautiful and helped her hide her thick eyebrows some. Before she left on her first adventure she got the 3 bar piercings on her left ear and 1 on the right ear. These were chosen to symbolize her connection to home no matter how far away she went. Her first destination was the United Kingdom: England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland. In each new country she go and get a new piercing. One Auricle a piece for England and Wales and a rook for Northern Ireland. These three were connected with a chain to signify their connection as the UK. Scotland though was given a different symbol. While in Scotland Mac managed to get herself into some trouble through following her own compass a little too much. (Mac never tells what that trouble was) She was quickly released and went on her way, but it was an adventure that needed a special trinket. Instead of a piercing she acquired an ear cuff (of course to go along with her time in trouble) with the Scottish flag on it. Out of all of her piercings, this cuff would be her favorite of all (partially because of the story behind it and partially because of her heritage) and Mac is never seen without it. As Mac continued to travel, she continued to get more piercings: three helixes (each symbolizing Germany, Poland, Russia), 2 dermal (each symbolizing France and Ukraine), a smaller nose ring (symbolizing Austria), and a lip ring (symbolizing Spain). For now Mac has returned home, but being the type she is she can't stay for long. She belongs out there following her compass.

──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──