Elektra by hakuu

Based on Click to view
Artist hakuu [gallery]
Time spent 25 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Elektra

Postby hakuu » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:17 am

You are walking around in the city of Tokyo, wanting to find a new Kiwi Dog to adopt. There has been nothing in sight, however, and the sky is starting to turn the shade of an ominous purple. You suddenly hear large claws clicking on the ground behind you. You whip around, and are faced with a large dog much taller than you. It growls, and says, "What are you doing here?"
You then take note of it's glittering pelt, bleached hair, long claws, dark aura radiating from it's hair, and the lightning bolts seemingly being summoned by the dog itself. You then realize it's a female.
"Um, I was just looking for some lost...dogs..." You say unsurely.
"A human! One of those filthy creatures that destroyed my beautiful self." The dog spat. Her breath was rank and her hair looked like a radioactive substance.
You just looked away as the dog glared at you.
"I am Elektra, and I am the ruler of a large pack of kiwi dogs who don't like your species very much." She says proudly.
"And what did we do to make you so unhappy?" You said angrily. This dog must've thought she was the best.
"Ah. Playing dumb, I see. I was once a happy dog, with an amazing owner. Until one day that I got swallowed up in a wave of radioactive slime." She replied.
"Uh...okay then." You mutter, taking one last glance at her black claws before walking away. She would've been a nice dog to adopt.

Location One: Elektra's Rubble Pile

Elektra was once a brown haired Kiwi Dog that loved her life in Japan with her old owner, until one day there was a radioactive leak in the city. Her owner died, and she was swallowed up in harmful substances. It is unknown how she survived, but her hair got bleached and contains many blue glass shards. It has a blue air around it which is bad to inhale. She can summon the power of electricity and lightning to do her bidding. She is a ruthless dog who has killed many, but her real personality is hidden behind this one and her name has been changed. To get her name out of her, you'd have to win her over with something unknown.

Here, you can trade in lightning bolts and you have earned.

Prizes:
w.i.p.

Ugh! Where are you getting all of those Galactic nail polishes?! I want some!

Trade in nail polishes you have received from Bolt.

Prizes:
+1 custom Kiwi dog, only 5 of these are available. Cost: 40 Lightning Bolts or 18 Galactic Polishes.

╔═════════╗

hello, im haku. im
not very active
here on cs
anymore; i
usually only check
for commissions
and buy ocs and
art. i love
korekiyo.
DAart shop

╚═════════╝