29th Bread Cat by Water Your ♥'s Rose

Based on Click to view
Artist Water Your ♥'s Rose [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

29th Bread Cat

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:40 am

Four seasons! There's a flower for spring, the sun for summer, snow for winter, and an orange leaf for fall.

Code: Select all
Name:
What does this symbolize? (Can be funny; looking for creativity)
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 29th Bread Cat

Postby oceanoddity » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:42 am

Name: Laika
What does this symbolize? (Can be funny; looking for creativity) I think it symbolizes the beauty of all seasons. Not just one, but all of them, since they are all amazing.
꧁══════════꧂
---------------------------
|| oceanoddity ||
Member since 2014
Open to trades!
LF: C$, WL items + pets
||DeviantArt | Tumblr||
꧁══════════꧂
oceanoddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shiba. » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:25 am

Name - Kisetsu (meaning seasons in Japanese), but she is sometimes called Kit.
Gender - she is a female
What does these symbolize? - these little symbols on her represent all her favourite things to do to celebrate each season;

in the winter she loves to star gaze whilst it's snowing, as she believes it looks like little falling stars are falling out of the sky.
in the spring she goes flower picking, and she likes to give the flowers to people/animals she meets.
in the summer she spends her time on the beach, collecting sea shells.
and in the autumn she always like to help with the harvest and jumping up on hay bales...
shiba.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Name: Iris
What does this symbolize? The symbols symbolize the harmony of the seasons and the important role each season plays. (Unless you live in Florida, that is.) The flower symbolizes rebirth and new growth. The sun symbolizes life and fertility. The leaf symbolizes how old things must die to make way for new things. The snowflake symbolizes peace, a sort of limbo between death and birth.
Random story:
Iris's Enlightenment

Iris used to be a bland grey, no symbols on her at all. She was very grumpy and all the other bread cats in the Lake Tribe gave her a wide berth. Nobody wanted to be yelled at by Iris next. No one understood why her parents had named her Iris, instead of "Grouchy Dirtbag", or maybe "Pessimistic Jerkface". Nobody dared to ask why, either.
One lovely summer afternoon, Iris was stomping through the dunes, complaining about how the hot sand hurt her paws and ranting about how the dune grasses poked her stomach. Iris yowled so loudly that she woke up a tribe on the beach. A bread cat wearing a golden chain necklace and sun-shaped earrings walked up to her. His sandy fur was almost indistinguishable from the beach.
"Please, neighbor," the bread cat said, "Stop being so loud. It hurts the ears of the members of my tribe, the Summer Tribe." The cat's necklace glittered in the sun as he talked.
"Why?" Iris whined. "Summer is horrid which means so are you and this ridiculous 'Summer Tribe' of yours."
"Some day, child, you will learn," the bread cat said with a sigh as he walked back to his den in the rocks.
One fall afternoon, Iris was trudging through the forest, complaining about how the leaves crunched under her feet to loudly and ranting about how the breeze was far to cold. Iris yowled so loudly that she woke up a tribe across the river. A bread cat wearing a leaf cloak who looked like the autumn ground around her walked up to Iris.
"Please, neighbor," the bread cat said, "Stop being so loud. It hurts the ears of the members of my tribe, the Autumn Tribe." The cat's cloak crinkled as she walked closer.
"Why?" Iris whined. "Autumn is horrid which means so are you and this ridiculous 'Autumn Tribe' of yours."
"Some day, child, you will learn," the bread cat said with a sigh as she walked back to her den across the river.
One winter morning, Iris was skidding down the river, complaining about how cold the ice was and ranting about how the snow touched her belly. Iris yowled so loudly that she woke up a tribe over a snowbank across the river. A pure white bread cat wearing a silver necklace and silver earrings walked up to Iris.
"Please, neighbor," the bread cat said, "Stop being so loud. It hurts the ears of the members of my tribe, the Winter Tribe." The cat's necklace jangled as she shook a snowflake of her head.
"Why?" Iris whined. "Winter is horrid which means so are you and this ridiculous 'Winter Tribe' of yours."
"Some day, child, you will learn," the bread cat said with a sigh as she leaped back over the snowbank.
One spring morning, Iris was walking through the meadow, complaining about how hard bunnies were to catch and ranting about how the flowers made her sneeze. Iris yowled so loudly that she woke up a tribe across the meadow in a patch of wildflowers. A green bread cat wearing a necklace of flowers and a grass cloak walked up to Iris.
"Please, neighbor," the bread cat said, "Stop being so loud. It hurts the ears of the members of my tribe, the Spring Tribe." The cat's grass cloak shook as she skipped about playfully.
"Why?" Iris whined. "Spring is horrid which means so are you and this ridiculous 'Spring Tribe' of yours."
"Some day, child, you will learn," the bread cat said with a sigh as she skipped back to the flower patch.
Iris considered the past year and the strange cats she had met. She needed advice. Iris headed over to the den of Anastasia, beta (second rank) of the Lake Tribe.
After a long discussion, Iris finally got the advice she needed: "Make the best of everything. Look on the bright side." Iris decided to do just that. She thought about the best parts of summer. The heat. The plentiful prey. As she thought, a sun appeared on her chest. She thought about the best parts of spring. The rain. The beautiful flowers. As she pondered, a flower grew up her hind leg. Iris thought about the best parts of autumn. The colorful leaves. The harvest. As she thought, a leaf sprouted on the end of her tail. Iris pondered the best parts of winter. The snowfalls. Burrowing into the ground to find rodents. As she thought, a snowflake fell onto Iris's flank.
Now that Iris was optimistic instead of pessimistic, she slowly became a better bread cat. She made friends and moved up in rank. Iris now understood the importance of everything in the world-and most importantly, the harmony of the seasons.
-End-
Sorry that story seemed so rushed, my parents were yelling at me to WRAP IT UP and GO TO BED. Sorry again :c
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me