Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Makeup Winged Gundis -CLOSED- by The Worst Username

Based on Click to view
Artist The Worst Username [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Makeup Winged Gundis -CLOSED-

Postby The Worst Username » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:18 pm

CLOSED

Nursery: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2420846

Special event: Autumn equinox event coming soon :D

This is sort of a spin-off of the endearing animals gundis.
[quote="What's a gundi?] Real gundis look like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=gundi&c ... 80&bih=668 These adorable creatures are cavylike rodents that live in the Sahara desert, mostly in northern Africa and some of Ethiopia. They live in colonies and spend 1 hour a day sunbathing and 4 hours a day resting in the shade. [/quote]

To adopt a winged gundi:
1. Click on the Oekaki drawing of the gundi you would like to adopt.
2. Read the form the artist requires you to fill out.
3. If you want to fill out the form, copy & paste the form into the "POSTREPLY" box. Fill it out, then post.
4. Wait until the contest is over to see who won. If you won, lucky you! If you didn't, don't complain and go enter another contest.

Gundis open to adopt:

Growing stages:
Newborn>Child=4 days
Child>Adult=8 days

RULES

1. Don't complain if you don't win a gundi.
2. Don't bribe or blackmail artists.
3. You may gift gundis to other people, but post on the thread were you adopted the gundi what you are doing.
4. You may enter as many contests as you want, but you can only acquire 1 gundi per week.
5. Follow all CS rules.
6. Fill out the ENTIRE form unless an item is listed as "optional" or ''bonus".
7. Don't steal people's gundis.
8. Normal users may have 1 custom gundi. Mods can have two. Artists can make one custom for every 5 adoptable gundis they make.
9. Don't steal the lineart or bash the species/backgrounds/artist's drawings etc.
10. If you are added to a gundi, you may only add accessories and/or change the background. If you change the color, you are technically making yourself a custom.
11. Please don't spam.

Artist Rules

1. You must make 5 gundis before making a custom gundi.
2. Don't let one user win every single one of your competitions because they are your best friend or some other excuse.
3. Don't scribble together 5 super-quick gundis to get your custom.
4. Guest Artists only get to make 1 custom for themselves. They do not participate in making baby gundis for the nursery and don't get to make customs for other users.
Customs

Customs are free c:
Slots:
Walnut72 OPEN/closed

Staff

Owner:
Walnut72
Co-owners/Assistant owners:
Artists:
Walnut72
Mods:
Walnut72
Affiliates

If you want to be affiliates, send me a trade suggestion saying the name of your adoptable species, as I have PMs blocked.
Spotted Octopi (Link may not work, if not go here: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2409722&hilit=octopus)

Staff Applications

Open!/closed

GUEST ARTISTS:
The job of a guest artist is to make a few gundis. If I and/or other users like your work, you will be promoted to full artist. Guest artists can make 5 gundis and one custom. Guest artists cannot make baby gundis for the nursery or customs for other users.
Application form:

Username:
About how much time per day can you spend making gundis? (Must be at least enough time for 1 gundi every few days.):
Art example(s) from your gallery:

MODERATORS:
The job of a moderator is to see that no one breaks the adoptable rules and that the thread is not spammed. Moderators can have two custom gundis instead of one.
Application form:

Username:
How much time are you on CS daily? (Must be at least 15 minutes.)
Sample situations:
Person #1: "This adoptable looks like it was scribbled together in 2 seconds! Is the owner of this thing five years old?!?!?!?"
Person #2: "Come over to my adoptables thread these are stupid (link goes here)"
Person #3: "Urgh I can't win a single stupid gundi why are the artists so biased I'm out of here!"
Person #4: "lol"
Person #4: "lol"
*Person #4 posts 30 more posts saying "lol"*
Person #5: "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN I HAVE ANOTHER CUSTOM I WILL PAY RARES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"

Both applications will close on the second or third page.
Last edited by The Worst Username on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry-Gundi Spin-off

Postby Corg.i » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:03 am

I like them! Thank you for entering! c:

Maybe add ears and the lines need smoothing but it's okay because I get the general idea of them so you don't need to fix any of those things if you don't want to. :)
Corg.i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Will edit the second I get back from my vacation, where Java is installed (going home on Friday). I added you to the drawing. Also, you sent a trade saying something about your entry for my competition. What did you mean? The only competition I am holding is the artist search for Spotted Octopus Adopts.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corg.i » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 am

Great! And sorry about the confusion! It's a prize for entering this competition, the one I'm doing. Everyone gets a prize for entering. Hope that cleared things up! :)

Last bumped by The Worst Username on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 am.
Corg.i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me