Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Silver Spurs Stables | Horse Adoptables | Re-Opening by Colonel Sarcasm

Based on Click to view
Artist Colonel Sarcasm [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 36 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Silver Spurs Stables | Horse Adoptables | Re-Opening

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:54 am

Welcome to Silver Spurs Stables!
Buy|Breed|Join

Silver Spurs Stables is currently a small horse adoption thread created by me. I created Silver Spurs about a year ago, but I had to close because my life became to busy. Now I have the time to keep it running. Up there is our mascot, Coal Dust. She is a beautiful Apalloosa with a rare Spotted Blanket coat. We currently offer customs, free adoptions, and breeding!

~Silver Spurs News~
8/8/14
Re-opening the stables on this new thread. I did not create these lines, they were made by Nikki6Ashba.

~Rules~
- Do not steal this lineart, it was made through a competition for me by Nikki6Ashba
- All customs and breedings have a small fee.
- Please send payment right after your form is accepted.
- Please be nice!
- You must provide a reference and a description for customs
- Do not ask to become a staff member, I will hold competitions for artists and will put out forms for mods and other staff
- Two horses per person per day
- Feel free to use Silver Spurs Stables horses as fursonas
- Please do not use our horses off of CS.
- Twins are very rare in breedings. (There may be a set of twins once a month.)
- You do not choose the foals details.
- Most horses are first-come first-serve unless the artist chooses otherwise.
- No un-natural colors, this means we aren't going to make you a pink and purple polka dotted unicorn pegasus.

~Horse Types~

Normal Horses
Normal horses were born in captivity and have stayed there ever since. Almost any popular breed is available. Normal horses breed every year and give birth succesfully. They sometimes even carry several characteristics of the wild horses. Normal horses are available everywhere.

Rare Coat Horses
Rare coat horses can be either wild, tame, custom, or pre-made. These horses have rare coats (usually ranging from 1%-5% in that certain breed). Some examples of rare coat horses are Strawberry Roan and Cremello.

~Customs~
Custom horses are horses where you choose every detail. They cost 1 wishlist pet or 2 C$. Payment is due via trades after your form is accepted. All payment goes to the artist who accepts your form.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Horse Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Body Color/Design:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Reference Image:[/b]
[b]Mane and Tail Typer: (Long, Short, Cropped)[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

~Free Adoptions~
You may adopt a free, pre-made horse. These are first-come first-serve unless the artist decides otherwise. Horses from the Livery cost 1 wishlist pet or 2 uncommons. (Payment goes to the artist who made the horse) In the Ranch Store, you may buy the horse from the artist using payment under the horses picture, payment goes to the artist.
Note: This form should be on the first post of each free adoption horse for your use. Artist's may change the form, this is just the one I use. It is the artist's choice on gender, age, breed and height. If the artist does not wish to fill these spots in, then it is up to you. (These are horses that have the 'Adopt Me' sign on them)

[b]Horse Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

~Breeding~
Breeding are when your mare mates with either your or someone else's stallion. Breedings cost 2 wishlist pets or 3 uncommons or 3 C$. Payment goes to the artist who accepts your form. Please send payment via trade right after your form is accepted. Twins are very, very rare in breedings. You do not choose the color, height or gender of the foal.

Breed Your Stallion and Mare

[b]Mare's Name:[/b]
[b]Stallion's Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Mare:[/b]
[b]Link to Stallion:[/b]

Breed Your Mare with Someone Else's Stallion
Note: You must both agree on the breeding via pm.

[b]Your Username:[/b]
[b]Their Username:[/b]
[b]Your Mare's Name:[/b]
[b]Foal's Name:[/b]
[b]Their Stallion's Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Mare:[/b]
[b]Link to Stallion:[/b]
[b]Which one of you gets the foal: (This should be decides via PM)[/b]

~Silver Spurs Staff~
Please do not ask to become part of the staff. I might make an artist competiton later, if things get too busy.

Owner and Admin
~Night Fury~

Custom Artists
~Night Fury~

Guest Artists
NOTE: Guest Artists can make up to 3 customs/"Adopt Me" horses and 2 horses for themselves.

Mini-Mods

~Affiliates~
Please PM me if you wish to be affiliated with us.

Last bumped by Colonel Sarcasm on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:54 am.
Currently Under Construction

Mood:
Thinking about mini-skirts. Enough said.

Quote of the Day:
"That's a stupid question, Havoc. I say it because it's true. And when I'm Führer, there will be changes. That day, all female officers will be required to wear...TINY MINISKIRTS!"
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Useless: 1. Without useful qualities; Of no practical good. 2. Colonel Roy Mustang in the rain.
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me