25TH BREAD CAT!!!! by Water Your ♥'s Rose

Based on Click to view
Artist Water Your ♥'s Rose [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

25TH BREAD CAT!!!!

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:29 am

First of all! I forgot to put in the number 25 on the cats! So if you win this, you get to put the number 25 wherever you want, however you want! Enjoy!

Hi there! This is a special bread cat! IT'S THE 25TH ONE! It's also a father/mother and his/her child. The child CANNOT grow. The point of this is to embrace the beauty of family, no matter how small. Now remember, I'm not looking for a perfect family, or a perfect parent-child bond. Don't worry about making a family sound absolutely wonderful. No family is perfect. My family is anything but perfect. My parents are divorced, and my dad constantly yells at me. So don't worry about making it sound fantastical. Enjoy!

Code: Select all
Name of parent:
Gender of parent:
Name of child:
Gender of child:
What makes family special? (nothing cheesy, please)
What makes a parent-child bond so special? (again, nothing cheesy, please)
List your favorite memories with your parents:

Someone who truly understands the beauty of parents and family should get the cat. So that's why it has three questions.

Ends on the second page!

WednesdayNightFever won them! :)
Last edited by Water Your ♥'s Rose on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 25TH BREAD CAT!!!!

Postby The Worst Username » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:01 am

^ So cute <3
Name of parent: Bella
Gender of parent: Female
Name of child: Oliver
Gender of child: Male
What makes family special? (nothing cheesy, please) That even though you get into fights, brothers and sisters tease and bully each other, kids are annoyed by their parents, who they "hate", and siblings steal each others things, your family members are people you can always trust. Unlike fair-weather friends and two-faced jerks, even though being with family can sometimes be torture, you can always rely on them. (To cheesy?)
What makes a parent-child bond so special? (again, nothing cheesy, please) Although it may seem like parents are just trying to calm four-year-olds having temper tantrums down by cooing to them, parents really do love their children. Parents are always there for you. They are your shoulder to cry on and you always go to them when your soccer team loses the last game of the season and you flunk a test. Especially your mother.
List your favorite memories with your parents: Honestly, my friends have always been more important to me than my parents, I confide my secrets and everything in Ruth instead of my parents and hide her secrets from my parents too. So here goes nothing:
-My mother running out of the room screaming her head off during Jaws (and my father and I laughed so hard)
-Bugging my father asking questions about R-rated horror movies constantly (ESPECIALLY Exorcist and Alien, not to mention everything based off books written by Steven King. )
-Drawing with my mother, and reading my stories to her. Even though I realize now my drawings and stories were horrible in preschool, she acted like I was going to become the next Luisa May Alcott or something.
-Shoveling compost onto my father's head.
There are probably many more to list, and I have one that is just being created now: My father and I doubling over laughing at the fact that my mother is scared of the movie Sharknado. SHARKNADO.
Last edited by The Worst Username on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabid_Jaguar » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:11 am

Name of parent: Ivette
Name of child: Jewel
Gender of child: Female
What makes family special? Families are special because they understand and love each other in a way that no one else can, no matter how old they get. My mother and aunts and uncle are all in their fifties and sixties and they still know how to laugh and have a good time, whether they are reminiscing about their childhood or watching a movie that just happens to be on TV. Families always care for each other; even though sometimes they fight and are absolutely positive that they hate each other, they will always have the memory of great times they've shared and will always realize that, in fact, they don't hate each other.
What makes a parent-child bond so special? It starts out with simple responsibility. "Okay, we've got this baby that we need to raise so that it makes a good impact on society!" Then, as a parent watches their "responsibility" slowly grow and learn, they quickly grow to love their son or daughter, and wish the best for them in life. In order to help their child achieve that best, they are willing to do absolutely anything for the child, anything the child might ask if it is within their power. The child realizes the devotion of the parent and, in return for this, would do the same for their parent in a heartbeat.
List your favorite memories with your parents: There is a new one nearly every day - my mom and I practice our music together and my dad and I take long walks around the neighborhood together.
Rabid_Jaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy~Nova » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Name of parent:Vixy
Gender of parent:female
Name of child:Dominic
Gender of child:male
What makes family special? (nothing cheesy, please)It's about being there for each other and holding them up. When they feel down you cheer them up. Family is beauty, they give their hearts and even when times are rough they still love us. They encourage, forgive, embrace, compete with, and love.
What makes a parent-child bond so special? (again, nothing cheesy, please) Unlike some people they always understand in some special way even if they really don't they still try to help. Nothing (besides a puppy or a kitten:D) cheers us up like a parent. When they look at us you see many things. Appreciation, love, knowing, and fun.
List your favorite memories with your parents: 1. All my birthday parties
2. Going on vacation
3. Going deep sea fishing
4. Adopting my dog
5. Every moment
-under construction-
Galaxy~Nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:57 pm

WednesdayNightFever wrote:Name of parent: Ivette
Name of child: Jewel
Gender of child: Female
What makes family special? Families are special because they understand and love each other in a way that no one else can, no matter how old they get. My mother and aunts and uncle are all in their fifties and sixties and they still know how to laugh and have a good time, whether they are reminiscing about their childhood or watching a movie that just happens to be on TV. Families always care for each other; even though sometimes they fight and are absolutely positive that they hate each other, they will always have the memory of great times they've shared and will always realize that, in fact, they don't hate each other.
What makes a parent-child bond so special? It starts out with simple responsibility. "Okay, we've got this baby that we need to raise so that it makes a good impact on society!" Then, as a parent watches their "responsibility" slowly grow and learn, they quickly grow to love their son or daughter, and wish the best for them in life. In order to help their child achieve that best, they are willing to do absolutely anything for the child, anything the child might ask if it is within their power. The child realizes the devotion of the parent and, in return for this, would do the same for their parent in a heartbeat.
List your favorite memories with your parents: There is a new one nearly every day - my mom and I practice our music together and my dad and I take long walks around the neighborhood together.

Congrats! You won the 25th bread cats! :)
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me