Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mini Pet #5 - Mystery Canine - CLOSED by qraphic

Based on Click to view
Artist qraphic [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mini Pet #5 - Mystery Canine - CLOSED

Postby qraphic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:11 pm

You walk into the shop, and say a brief hello to employee at the counter, glad you made it in before closing time at 10:00pm. They gives you a quick 'tour' of the place, telling you where everything is, and you excitedly look around. These pets are adorable, and you've wanted one for a while now, and finally have the opportunity to get one! The assortment of miniature animals call out to you, trying to catch your attention, but none really catch your eye. Suddenly, you notice a single canine sitting in the corner of a large, caged kennel. It's very odd and mysterious - it's a dark blueish gray, speckled with an almost-white gray, it's ears pierced with small silver hoops. But this canine is particularly odd, for it has horns. Well, one and a half to be exact. You notice it's left horn is broken, only about half the size of the other. It lifts it's head and stares at your oddly, it's eyes a glorious gold. You hear the worker whom you greeted at the front desk walk up behind you, and say, "Check this out." They turn off the lights, earning a small panic from some of the animals, but you're too distracted to notice. You stare at the canine in awe, for it's eyes are now glowing yellow in the darkness.When the worker turns back on the lights, you see silver duct tape wrapped around the animal's front legs. When you ask why it's on their, you earn a reply of "I'm not sure. He was found that way." You nod, intrigued by the creature that is still staring you in the eyes. You notice a tag tied to one of the kennel bars, and lift it in your fingers. It reads: For sale! 7 C$ or 25 dA points! This mysterious canine seems special to you, and fairly cheap. Should you buy...?

Yes, the fifth Mini-Pet of the shop! This one is a canine, with 1 and a half horns, duct tape around it's legs, 6 silver hoops and glowing yellow eyes. To buy, just send me a trade with 7 C$ or 20 points on my deviantART! But don't forgot to make a post here first so that i know you were the first buyer c; So go ahead, buy if you like! Will be open until bought. (God bless you if you read that whole paragraph in italics, i really hope you did so owo)

Bought by Wheatley The Core
Last edited by qraphic on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

isfp // she/her // tired

ImageImage

my name is roy and
i like tea & cameras
commission status:
closed

da - tumblr - polyvore
smol smae bae

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qraphic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mini Pet #5 - Mystery Canine - OPEN

Postby rosieee » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Must buy! Just need one more chicken dollar!
❤ ════════════════╗

[ ♠ ] [ ♣ ] [ ♥ ] [ ♦ ]

╚════════════════ ❤
rosieee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me