Based on Click to view
Artist Starry Night [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forge Feline #66

Postby Starry Night » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:57 am

•What are Forge Felines?•

Forge Felines are, what their name suggests, felines that live in the mysterious planet Eoala. They have no nose or mouth and acquire their energy from their gems that absorb energy from sunlight. They also talk through their gems and because of this they can only communicate with creatures that wear or have gems. They can use the magic in their gem to levitate small objects and locate other gems as well.

This Forge Feline looks suspiciously like a white tiger...

Code: Select all
Name:

Winner will be picked on Saturday

I'm sorry if I disappear
I swing in and out of
being able to be active

Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 24 people.
I have received 18 gifts.

missing complete lineart collections wrote:Looking for August PPS Lion!!
looking for Fennec Fox! missing 16 ♡
looking for Chickens! missing 2 ♡
looking for Deer! missing 5 ♡
looking for PPS Squid! missing 3 ♡
looking for Store Dragons! missing 11♡
(minus UR too hard to get ^^)
Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forge Feline #66

Postby moved.mov » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:41 am

~Ok, What Is Your Name?~
"Name? My name? It's Palmetto. You can always call me Palm, though- it's my nickname."

~What Is Your Gender?~
"Yeah, I look like a girl. But, I can assure you, I am a male."

~Ok, Now, What Do You Like To Do In Your Free Time?~
"What I like to do in my free time.. Hmm, now that's tough. I like to do a lot of things, but mainly, I like too do these three. I love to explore. Why I like to explore is because you never know what you might see or find. Every plant and animal was found while exploring. I want to take that chance and see if I can make the next big discovery. another thing I like to do is invent. I've never seemed to make anything work before, but it's fun. I like the risk of making something important, or something useless. I like to mix chemicals and record the changes, then apply it to something and see if it effects it in any way. I've never found anything new, but I think I'll come across something big, and soon.. I can feel it. Hmm.. What else? Let me think.. I love to swim and dive, I'm pretty good at that. Mostly swimming, though. I like the feel of water rush around me. But, my absolute favorite thing to do in me free time has to be climbing trees. I don't know why, but it's always been a fun activity to do when you're bored. It started when I was little- trapped in a storm, and I was far from the cave I had lived in. I survived the night by climbing a tree. I guess I was lucky, for lightning didn't strike the tree. It was pretty far up there, but there were even taller ones. any more questions? Good. I'll be leaving, then."

"Lady, Runnin' Down to the RIPTIDE, Taken Away to the DARK SIDE, I wanna Be Your Left-Hand Man..."

Looking For;; Welcome To Nightvale RPs
Listening To;; Riptide, Vance Joy
Doing;; Hating School
Feeling;; Overpowered by Homework
Mood;; Happy, Bored, Dead-ish, Imaginative
Fandoms;; Bro, Minecraftian, Nightvale Citizen,
Whovian, Equestrian, Sky Army Recruit
Hi, I'm .:Rain Gets Wifi:. but you can call me
Eileen. Feel free to click any links. Also,
I will not be on Mondays and Wednesdays.
High School is starting again.
dA Warriors Tribe RP
MLP Portal RP Characters
moved.mov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:11 am

.:Rain Gets Wifi:. wrote:

~Ok, What Is Your Name?~
"Name? My name? It's Palmetto. You can always call me Palm, though- it's my nickname."

~What Is Your Gender?~

"What I like to do in my free time.. Hmm, now that's tough. I like to do a lot of things, but mainly, I like too do these three. I love to explore. Why I like to explore is because you never know what you might see or find. Every plant and animal was found while exploring. I want to take that chance and see if I can make the next big discovery. another thing I like to do is invent. I've never seemed to make anything work before, but it's fun. I like the risk of making something important, or something useless. I like to mix chemicals and record the changes, then apply it to something and see if it effects it in any way. I've never found anything new, but I think I'll come across something big, and soon.. I can feel it. Hmm.. What else? Let me think.. I love to swim and dive, I'm pretty good at that. Mostly swimming, though. I like the feel of water rush around me. But, my absolute favorite thing to do in me free time has to be climbing trees. I don't know why, but it's always been a fun activity to do when you're bored. It started when I was little- trapped in a storm, and I was far from the cave I had lived in. I survived the night by climbing a tree. I guess I was lucky, for lightning didn't strike the tree. It was pretty far up there, but there were even taller ones. any more questions? Good. I'll be leaving, then."

Congrats he's yours ^^ love the form by the way

I'm sorry if I disappear
I swing in and out of
being able to be active

Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 24 people.
I have received 18 gifts.

missing complete lineart collections wrote:Looking for August PPS Lion!!
looking for Fennec Fox! missing 16 ♡
looking for Chickens! missing 2 ♡
looking for Deer! missing 5 ♡
looking for PPS Squid! missing 3 ♡
looking for Store Dragons! missing 11♡
(minus UR too hard to get ^^)
Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moved.mov » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 am

Starry Night wrote:
.:Rain Gets Wifi:. wrote:

~Ok, What Is Your Name?~

~What Is Your Gender?~

Congrats he's yours ^^ love the form by the way

Ahh thank you! :3
"Lady, Runnin' Down to the RIPTIDE, Taken Away to the DARK SIDE, I wanna Be Your Left-Hand Man..."

Looking For;; Welcome To Nightvale RPs
Listening To;; Riptide, Vance Joy
Doing;; Hating School
Feeling;; Overpowered by Homework
Mood;; Happy, Bored, Dead-ish, Imaginative
Fandoms;; Bro, Minecraftian, Nightvale Citizen,
Whovian, Equestrian, Sky Army Recruit
Hi, I'm .:Rain Gets Wifi:. but you can call me
Eileen. Feel free to click any links. Also,
I will not be on Mondays and Wednesdays.
High School is starting again.
dA Warriors Tribe RP
MLP Portal RP Characters
moved.mov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me