Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

How Come I'm the Bad Guy? by Zitface

Artist Zitface [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

How Come I'm the Bad Guy?

Postby Zitface » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:24 pm

CHARACTER
Rachel Berenson

SERIES
Animorphs

Been wanting to do stylized anatomy and extreme facial expressions. This scene from Animorphs gave me a great opportunity:

Tobias: What's going on?
Rachel: What's going on is that I'm sick of everybody acting like I'm some kind of warmonger when all I am is ready and willing to do my duty. Marco whines and slacks every chance he gets. So how come I'm the one that gets the bug-eyed look from everyone and Marco isn't?
Tobias: That's not really fair. Marco carries his weight and you know it.
Rachel: Okay, so he's not a slacker. But he does complain a lot. I'm sick to death of that "Why me? Why us?" stuff all the time. How come everyone lets him get away with it?
Tobias: I think it's because Marco is just saying what everyone else is thinking but would never actually say.
Rachel: Right. So how come everybody doesn't tell him to can the complaints and just get on with the job? How come I'm the bad guy?
Tobias: The others may not say everything Marco says, but basically, they feel the same way he does. They really don't want to be a part of this. On the other hand, nobody really knows where you're coming from and...never mind.
Rachel: You said you could handle it.
Tobias: Okay. I don't think anyone really understands where you're coming from, Rachel. You're too into it and, for a while, we were all right with that. But now it's kind of starting to freak everybody out.
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How Come I'm the Bad Guy?

Postby Zitface » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:36 pm

finished ;u;
rachel bby i love you, ya berserker