Based on Click to view
Artist Dr. Paine [gallery]
Time spent 14 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 15
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Eleanor level up!

Postby Dr. Paine » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:46 am

What's this? Your Eleanor De Witt has evolved!

+ 11 piercings (it seems like so much more when I type it out xD)
+ 1 lighthouse home
+20 sarcasm
+ too many shiny things

- 10 physical affection
-5 temper control

I have been looking forward to this for weeks xD Did her growth a while ago myself, but I am so not doing her adult one... probably. Check her character page/meta info for how she's changed, and... with any luck, I'll start finally writing these stories I've had planned! :D She is also open for rps, though I prefer doing stuff over the JBD chat... however, if a few people want to do some kind of AU where JBDs can be pokemon trainers, let me know. I've still got a whole region/ideas stored for a thing that never really got off the ground, but I only want a small group xD

Eleanor takes the 'dragon' part of her species seriously, and likes to collect things. Lots of things. So if you want to add some accessories/items to her hoard, let me know and I can add you :D (... I just really enjoy seeing when people do that with their beans and I want it to happen to one of mine ;n;)

ImageImage
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: There's something in the sea...

Postby Dr. Paine » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:46 am

Cheat Sheet wrote:

name: Eleanor Fitzroy De Witt
nickname(s): ED(I)
birthday: February 17
number: NB 273
Family:
Parents: Basil, Zdenek
Siblings: Colado
Uncles: Kane, Pyro
Aunts: Chry
Cousins: Kallyma, Papyllon
Unnamed

friends: Kain, Edie
3,Sander Cohen
8-Track, Xochipilli

physical traits:
-Long fur
-Long eared
-Non-YFS
-Deep red flame
-Blue tongue/pawpads
-About 5' tall/160lb
(very tall, but very skinny)
-Tail is 5'3''

hex codes: #ad0900#3534a9
#aeb4d8#f4e8da (#f4e8da)
(anthro) #b48870#0e0907

sexuality: Pan/panromantic
voice claim: Aimee Mann via Opal
pouch contents:
-3DS/Pokemon X
-Voice recorder/Radio
-Headphones
-Pocketwatch
-Journal

favorites:
food: Grilled apples and/or snails
color: Indigo blue
show: Steven Universe
Welcome to Night Vale
Futurama
(audio)books: ASoUE
Green Lantern {Blackest Night}
games: Pokemon
Bioshock series
Deep Sleep series (web)
song: Thistle & Weeds/Fancy
place: Lighthouses
animal: Birds, deer, dogs.
mythical creature: Leviathan
instrument: Banjo
quote: "If utopia is not
a place, but a people, then
we must choose carefully
for the world is about
to change."

genre: Horror/creepy

dislkes:
-bees
-small/windowless places
-underground
-total dark
-sour things
-poorly-executed horror
-spring
-heat
-isolation
-horror-romance genre
-bigots
-books

pets: Phazon
Sander Cohen
Jack & Elizabeth

Residence:
-Farshore Island Lighthouse
-Lighthouse operator
-Radio host/ship guide/DJ

Call sign:
-VE0-ON7
Station Name:
-Lighthouse Point
hobbies:
-beach combing
-taxidermy
-creepypasta
-learning banjo
-gaming
-documentation of the
supernatural
ρεяsσηαιтү

σүαιηvεηтιvεσcεαηιcяειgισυsgαмεя

☽ ωнαт sнε ғεεℓs ☾
A nice, friendly bean with a taste for the macabre, Eleanor hasn't changed too much into her teen years. Her emotions still run very deep, and she hits that burnout state more than she used to nowadays, but overall? She feels she's doing fairly well. She doesn't grow quite as attached to others as quickly as she used to either, but her loyalty is still incredibly strong-- she'd walk through hell itself for the sake of those she cares about, and only an intense personal offense will see her considering breaking those connections. She's better about personal space though-- in fact, she seems to be wary of physical contact now, and tends to shy away from anything more than a mere handshake. But she's still quick to express her love, especially in the form of gifts or otherwise acting to help those she cares for.
Eleanor's love for her home town has positively exploded now that she's reached her teen years, and she can be found exploring the shores-- there are a number of incredible creatures to be found, her favorite being a creature she's nicknamed 'Legion'. She's also come across... an odd fellow after finding a funny key washed up ashore one day, a Floc she named Sander Cohen, and she is quite curious to see just how he'll change, given that she tries to steer him away from his more... corrupt leanings. She's also managed to befriend a couple of the deerserts who call the forest their home-- 3, who has more or less become a roomate (she certainly hangs around the lighthouse enough!), and 3's sibling, Xochipilli... who Eleanor is certainly friendly with, but one too many times of looking up to see Xochi staring back through the rain-fogged window has left her a tad wary of Xochi. She also keeps in contact with Kain Sonata, and always loves to listen to his music (indeed, she's actually recorded a few of his sitar jams for when they can't meet for a while).
Eleanor isn't quite as quick to lash out in anger any more. On the surface, she now seems capable of keeping an incredibly level head no matter the situation, preferring now to use her words over her claws to fight her battles. It's not uncommon for her to drop a few well-placed comments during her show, something... well, yes it's generally regarded as unprofessional, but she maintains it's her private block of time to get her show out, sometimes a few opinions will slip in, what does it really matter? More often than not, Eleanor's just in a good mood, eager to see what the day holds and what she might find next.

☽ ωнαт sнε ℓσvεs ☾
Eleanor's interests have settled some, no longer being quite a hodgepodge of whatever's caught her eye for more than five seconds. Radio has become a positive passion of hers-- she still (along with 8-Track) scans for numbers stations, but she spent quite some time refining her own voice to be suitable for broadcast... and indeed, is now hosting her own station! She's also reached the (well, to her) logical end of her love for the sea and sky, having taken up residence in a newly constructed lighthouse; and she couldn't be happier... though it has led to more than one argument with her father, but they're working through it. She still plays the banjo, and has gotten quite good at it-- indeed, whether she's on air with her show or her standard guidance, it's not uncommon to hear a few strains in the background. Even a few snatches of song, when she gets really into the groove.
Eleanor's gaming love has grown to an incredible state, now that she's actually able to play most of the 'good ones', as she calls them-- like her par, Eleanor's gotten into a number of online series (the Deep Sleep series being her most played, though she has a soft spot for most room-escape games in general); her Pokemon love has grown, and she's grown quite fond of TF2 (despite not being able to play often)... but the games that have her heart the most would be the Bioshock series, she's memorized them inside and out, with 2 being her favorite-- and not just because it's where her name comes from. She enjoys the interactions there the most, how Eleanor Lamb actively worked to her own rescue and the sheer number of choices Delta actually has in treating other people, and how it changes the ending (her personal favorite, for the record, is the Sacrifice ending).
Her love of Bioshock has also led her to one of her more recent hobbies-- scuba diving. True, it's not the easiest thing for a JBD to do, but after what she's seen in the water? She's seen underwater cliffs that dive so deep, no living thing could possibly exist there (and yet, life still finds a way!), great drifting serpents and clouds of fish, ancient wrecked ship husks and strange bones... it's something that she intends to do, as long as she's physically able. Eleanor has also taken up metal sculpting, while her interest in taxidermy has fallen mostly into bone collection and articulation-- and the two have been brought together on more than one occasion, Eleanor loves creating fantastic metal 'skeletons' for partial remains that she finds. Usually she sells them or gives them away, but there is one prize piece she keeps, one she says feels like what her 'guardian' looks like.
Now, when it comes to television and such... Eleanor doesn't watch much. Partly due to the fact that she plain doesn't own a TV in the lighthouse, she relies on the internet for whatever she might want to watch. She is an ardent follower of Welcome to Night Vale, and quite fond of the show Steven Universe... and strangely enough, she's also quite fond of Futurama! She's still into comics too; absolutely adoring the Blackest Night/Brightest Day run from Green Lantern (and while she doesn't particularly care for the rest of the series, she loves the concept of the emotional spectrum corps), as well as several oneshots. And it's still not a rare thing for her to just be lounging around with her headphones, listening to whatever audiobook she's found most interesting!

☽ ωнαт sнε вεℓιεvεs ☾
Eleanor's beliefs haven't changed much as she's aged. She believes that, ultimately, there is something out there above mortal knowledge, something benevolent but who won't flinch from punishing those who deserve it-- and whose forgiveness must be earned, not simply asked for. There are other spirits as well-- some that had been mortal beings on Earth, some from... somewhere else entirely; and the amount of influence they might have over the world is... variable. There are certainly forces that take pleasure in bringing harm to others, but she believes most are at least neutral, not going out of their way to help or cause harm. She also believes in the idea of guardian angels... though, she personally feels more inclined to see these guardians as taking animal or simply... strange forms, rather than anything humanoid/beanlike-- she's much more inclined to believe her guardian would have four heads or be a flaming wheel of eyes, than just a person or bean with fancy wings. Eleanor also takes some stock in nature worship-- more offering prayers (and occasionally, actual offerings) to the animals whose bones she collects, to the sea, forest and sky for the things she finds there as well. Much like Zdenek, Eleanor abjectly refuses to keep or work with any animal remains she feels she hasn't been given permission to use.
This does color her interactions with others to a degree, too-- kindness first, of course, always treat others how you want to be treated. However, she already firmly believes this to run both ways-- if she's met with hostility, she'll get right hostile back; and if someone wants a second chance from her? They'd better be ready to work for it. Eleanor is no stranger to superstition, either. While she doesn't hold the same contempt for anchors that her father does, she still hesitates to wear anything marked with them, instead opting for lighthouses or ship wheels-- the former, a symbol of strength, guidance and healing in even the toughest storms, while the latter indicate the ability to steer one's own destiny (and hey, they're her most prominent markings, they gotta mean something). She gets wary over bringing flowers on a ship due to the old belief of that signifying a funeral to be held, and while she deeply admires seagulls, skuas and other seabirds, she will not keep or work with their remains.

☽ ωнαт sнε ғεαяs ☾
Her fear of isolation has lessened somewhat as she's aged, but this is more due to her coping mechanisms than truly being... 'over' it. Now that she has a radio that functions much like Static's, capable of transmitting and receiving over incredible distances (not to mention the near-constant presence of Sander now), Eleanor doesn't really feel like loneliness is an issue any more. But she still harbors a deep terror that she might somehow drive away her family and friends, or otherwise be unworthy of the love and affection others show her.

Windowless rooms also frighten Eleanor, as does being underground-- she gets nervous even having to go down into the basement of her home, and avoids it as much as possible. It's not exactly claustrophobia, as she is fine in small rooms with a window, but if she's cut off from seeing the sky? That sets her on edge quite a bit. She's learned to manage this fear somewhat though; as long as she can put on some music, she'll be relatively okay. Strangely, this does not come into play with her diving-- mostly due to the fact that she doesn't feel 'boxed in', she's got tons of room to swim and can usually find the 'sky' without trouble.
With her beliefs, and growing up around dead things, Eleanor has already accepted mortality as a fact of life and shows no fear of death. However, she does fear... lingering. Being sick or otherwise in a state where she's 'living', but unable to enjoy the things she loves, or is otherwise in prolonged pain. She likes to think she'd learn to live with it and carry on, but... it's still something that gets her worried from time to time.
She also has a rather pronounced fear of bees; and frankly, no one knows where it came from-- she's not allergic to them, she's never had a bad run-in (and even then, the sheer mass of her fur would prevent most stings), but she'll still bolt if she so much as hears one buzzing around!
Eleanor has also developed... not quite a fear, but an aversion to the forests that cover so much of her home. She's always preferred the shores, definitely, but unless going on a bone hunt with Zdenek (or occasionally 3, but she feels safest with her par), Eleanor will outright avoid the forests as much as possible. She's become more aware of the strange things that lurk within, and just what can happen if someone happens to stumble into the wrong part of the woods-- even if it's run by a friend, no one there really reacts well to intruders...

♫ мυsιc ♫
Eleanor adores music, and adores sharing it. Even if it's an... odd mix, but hey, can't argue with what works! (Blanket content warning on all.)

A Ballad of Fiedler and Mundt
Big Houses
Haunted
The Thing That Should Not Be
Touch
Get Lucky
Android Hell/You Can't Escape
The Cave vs Die Young
Thistle and Weeds
Awake, O Sleeper

❤ αят ❤
Art of Eleanor, whether it's from myself or others, it goes here!
Eleanor, by pipsqueak99
Anthro color-in (2)(by me, lines by Salt)
Color Meme Eleanor, by .Toboe.
Lighthouse Home, by me.
Headshot by Kabber
Engineer Eleanor, by me
Anthro Eleanor by Mango Sherbert
Beach Bottle by Mordiarty
Headshot by Bonk
Big Sister, by me.
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Meta Info.

Postby Dr. Paine » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:46 am

General Characteristics

(questions from here.

Name: Eleanor Fitzroy De Witt
Appearance: Long-furred and long-eared JBD (specific fur texture: wiry and rather lank). Colors are red (#ad0900), white (#f4e8da) and blue (#3534a9 *darker*/#aeb4d8 *lighter*)-- darker blue over the upper part of her body (ears, top of head, back) that fades to lighter blue (almost streaked, gives either a cloudy sky or watery look) and finally into white for her belly, lower jaw and legs. Has white sort of bubbly markings around her eyes, smaller white and red 'bubbles' over her body. Most prominent markings: a pair of red ship's wheels on her front legs, red 'map lines' over her ears, chest, abdomen and tail base; with three red stripes around the narrowest end of her tail. Tail fluff is white, fading to light, then dark blue; ending in solid red. Eyes and claws are red; inner mouth is bright red, as are her pawpads-- tongue is blue, though.)
Symbol: Red pair of ship wheels, lighthouse, wren feathers.
Name Origin: Bioshock, Bioshock, and more Bioshock! Both of her parents are fans of the series (an extension of my own love for it xD), and the names just seemed nice together. Eleanor is derived from Eleanor Lamb of Bioshock 2; while Fitzroy comes from the character Daisy Fitzroy in Bioshock Infinite. (De Witt is the family surname, which was also chosen because of Bioshock connotations.)
Name Meaning: Derived from the old French name Aliénor, Eleanor has a couple of meanings-- 'Pity', in both French and Greek; 'God is my light' in Arabic. Fitzroy appears to be of Irish origin, 'The king's son'. (De Witt is Dutch, 'The white')
Other Names: Due to her initials, she is often called 'ED' (though if she writes it, it's EDI). Other possible nickname: El, Nora.
Titles: 'Big Sister'. (seriously. She loves that she can be called that.)
ID Number: NB #273
Alternate Forms: Anthro-- ranges from 'just JBD on 2 legs with more hand-like front paws', to 'retains some furry features *horns, tail, etc*, to fully humanized.

Personal Characteristics

Birth Date: February 17th
Birth Place: -
Hometown: -
Astrological sign:

Rising Sign is in 15 Degrees Gemini
Extremely active by nature, you like to get around, meet people and do different things. Very restless, you just can't seem to stay put. You need to be involved in several projects at once in order to keep your mind stimulated. You like to read books and to write letters and to talk -- constantly. Seemingly ageless, you will always appear to be much younger than you really are. Very adaptable and inquisitive, you are always open to new ideas and experiences. A "jack-of-all-trades", you are lively and versatile. Because of the high nervous tension that you always seem to have, athletic activity would be a good way for you to burn off energy. But be careful of a tendency to experience things only superficially -- try to dig in and absorb things at a deeper level.
Sun is in 28 Degrees Aquarius.
You get bored with the status quo and are generally open to new things and ideas. An individualist and a free spirit, your friends are quite important to you as long as they do not try to tie you down by making too many emotional demands on you. Your thoughts are offbeat and you're a bit eccentric, but not always very changeable. As a matter of fact, you can be quite stubborn at times. Very fair-minded when dealing with large groups or broad issues, you are not always emotionally sensitive to the needs of individuals. Extremely objective, with good powers of observation, you would be qualified to study technical and complicated subjects, like science, computers or maybe even astrology.
Moon is in 29 Degrees Scorpio.
Your feelings are very intense, never superficial. You tend to be either very angry or very sad or completely and totally happy. Your moods are deep, extreme and not always completely understood by yourself or by those with whom you have to deal. Emotionally, you tend to prefer to live at the cutting edge of life, pushing your reactions to the ultimate extremes, even if the results are dangerous or upsetting. You are easily jealous and very suspicious -- you require a great deal of emotional reassurance. A good detective, you are very curious about deep and mysterious things, especially human nature and motivations. Be careful not to be ruthless, tactless or too overly frank or you will meet with much resistance from others.
Mercury is in 08 Degrees Aquarius.
You tend to be very opinionated -- you have strongly felt notions about things and are quite vocal about expressing and defending them. Yet you are also an original thinker -- you enjoy shocking others with your offbeat, original thoughts. You appreciate and need mental and intellectual stimulation. Your judgment is usually fair and impartial -- you can be a good critic because you can remain objective and unemotional about most things.
Venus is in 22 Degrees Capricorn.
You tend to keep your feelings under control -- emotions are only released in serious or important situations. You are distrustful of others whose behavior could be judged excessive or immoderate. As such, you prefer to relate only to those who are older than you or to those whose position is such that respect and duty are more important for both of you than passion or emotional response. Be careful, however, of relationships that are merely based on practicality or utility or you will ultimately be lonely. (this one is... incredibly wrong xD)
Mars is in 13 Degrees Capricorn.
Extremely ambitious, you are willing to work very hard to reach the goals you have set for yourself. Very practical, cautious and conservative, you demand tangible results for your efforts. You need to excel in whatever you do, and you have the required sense of responsibility, dedication and self-discipline to bring it about. Beware of your tendency to judge others only by their degree of status and prestige, or by how well they will be able to advance you in your climb to the top.
Jupiter is in 00 Degrees Cancer.
You must be emotionally secure in order to grow and develop. You are happiest when your family and community support and nourish you and boost your morale. Whether your childhood experiences of love and emotional dependability were positive or negative will set the tone for your emotional growth and stability as an adult. When you feel at ease with yourself, you are able to offer assistance to those who need a helping hand.
Saturn is in 21 Degrees Capricorn.
Very serious-minded and mature, you have the ability to take on responsibilities and to carry out important duties. You can also be trusted to be extremely practical and thrifty. A good organizer, you are the ideal one to be counted on to take a clearly defined project through to its logical conclusion. An achiever, you pride yourself on your ability to focus your attention totally on some worthy goal and then attain it.
N. Node is in 16 Degrees Aquarius.
As long as someone else (or a group or organization) appeals to your intellectual sensibilities, you'll try to ally yourself with them in some way. You may find that you always seem to get involved with many wide-ranging groups -- so much so that you find it difficult to fit them all into your busy schedule. Your many friends and acquaintances provide you with needed stimulation. You're loyal and fair-minded -- you try to spend time equally with all your friends, never concentrating on just one or two for any length of time. Although probably quite conservative yourself, you're attracted to those who are a bit offbeat or eccentric -- you enjoy watching their minds work.

Primary Objective: To learn, and simply to be the best she can be. Eleanor doesn't really ever have any set goals.
Desires: To understand the world as much as possible, to make good friends, and generally to be happy; and to just do a good job running the lighthouse.
Secrets: None, really.
Musical Instrument: Banjo
Dominant Hand: Left-handed
Quirks: Has... a very strange sort of speaking voice, between Zdenek's still prominent Louisiana one and a general Canadian one she's picked up growing up in BC and tends to get her words mixed together some. Does not actually 'read' all that often, but listens to audio books almost constantly. Wears clothes more often than most beans do, due to being naturally underweight and, despite the quantity, having very thin fur.

Mental Characteristics

Known Languages: English, relatively functional French.
Lures: Video games, high places (lighthouses especially), sparkly things, bones/skin, candles, birds.
Savvies: Reconstructing skeletons, games (especially FPS), generally just good at adapting to whatever's going on around her; notably decent at codebreaking and lockpicking.
Ineptities: Reading (I wouldn't say she has dyslexia, but she has trouble reading printed words properly), speaking (she can do okay when she puts effort to it, but her natural manner winds up in some rather slurred words and jumbled sentences), working as part of a group (she simply prefers to do her own thing, her method is... much easier disrupted around others), awful sense of direction (seriously, put a bag or something over her head and she'll be completely lost).
Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic.
Hobbies: Video games, skeleton reconstruction, lockpicking, banjo, diving, metal sculpting.

Intellectual Characteristics

Logical-Mathematical: Excellent.
Spatial: Extremely poor -- Eleanor thinks in words and... perhaps blueprints/diagrams is a good way to explain it, but she can't/doesn't really think in/with images.
Linguistic: Good and bad -- her hearing is fantastic and she is great at understanding spoken words, but has trouble with her own speech (her radio show only exists due to a concentrated effort, and she slips into her more drawl-y tone off-air), and dismal when it comes to written words.
Bodily-Kinesthetic: Very good-- she has excellent balance, and always has a good knowledge of what she's doing, even if she may not be fully aware of where she's going.
Musical: Excellent.
Interpersonal: She's... very friendly and makes friends relatively easily, but we'll have to see how she does when her personal space/temper flares start showing up more.
Intrapersonal: Very good-- for better or worse, Eleanor knows who she is, and there's rarely any questioning of it.
Naturalistic: Fairly good-- she has about no sense of direction, but she's good at figuring it out with a little time, if the conditions allow.
Existential: Very good, actually. Eleanor puts a lot of thought into what might be beyond the physical world, and eagerly investigates all sorts of extraordinary phenomena (and it kinda helps that her par is buddies with a... sort of demonic magic deer being and Eleanor herself has run into a couple!)

Philosophical Characteristics

Morality: It's really hard to quantify what is exactly good and evil, as Eleanor is concerned. Evil/bad is taking pleasure in the pain of others, or intentionally trying to hurt someone and bring them down, deny them a solid quality of life or otherwise totally betray another. But even then... there's a lot of gray. She just says she knows bad when she sees it... and frankly, she can kind of see it in herself.
Perception: Eleanor is generally an optimistic realist-- she certainly hopes for the best, but tries to see the situation as it is, nothing better or worse.

Spiritual Characteristics

Religion: Elements of Christianity and... I suppose general paganism/nature worship. Believes in a singular God, but that there are countless beings that can have some amount of influence on the world; and she does leave small offerings towards ones she would like favor from, or otherwise wishes to thank. Doesn't believe in a singular devil, but that there are some malicious beings out there-- some in the employ of God, meant to test living beings, and some that are solidly evil and out simply for their own pleasure and fun. Like her par, Eleanor deeply believes in the idea of guardian spirits-- not quite the angel of popular culture now, angels often had to begin with 'do not fear' for a reason! She believes they are there not only to comfort and guide, but if someone needs a kick in the pants... well, they'll get the job done, even if it hurts for a bit. She also believes in... a rather vengeful God. Forgiveness and salvation are earned, not a given, and one must work to make up for their sins, not just ask and expect the slate to be washed clean if someone continues their previous vices, or does harm in the name of 'good'... or worse, 'God'; the wicked will be well and truly struck down if it comes to that. This extends, to a degree, to her interactions with others-- Eleanor will certainly give a second chance, but it has to be earned. She also believes that the dead always have... 'shades', some lingering presence over their bodies that can only have the choice to move on once given a proper funeral. Like her par, Eleanor will refuse to work with any remains, whether purchased or found, that she feels the shade does not want handled; and always gives some sort of thanks or prayer before beginning her work.
Superstitions: Like Basil, a lot of Eleanor's superstitions concern the sea. She is not quite as against anchors as her father, but still prefers a lighthouse as a good-luck charm than an anchor... though preferable to both would be her personal emblem, the ship wheel; she sees it as a symbol of guiding one's own fate, no matter what might get in the way. Birds are very special to her, especially albatrosses, seagulls, and other seabirds-- the melding of sky and sea, and while she doesn't have many qualms working with remains, she will not deal with seabirds, instead returning their remains to the water. Even at a young age, she steadfastly refuses to bring flowers upon a ship she's on, no matter how large or small (and indeed, she's rather not fond of flowers in general). She is also a firm believer in lucky stones, having gained a small collection already-- in particular, a piece of quartz etched with a vulture, a small piece of lapis, and a small piece of amethyst (guardian angel pin from Zdenek).
Virtues: Diligence and Humility.
Vices: Wrath, Greed.

Supernatural Characteristics

Ability: Fire breath (fire is a deep red-- which is actually extremely hot, enough to effectively solder metal pieces together, but puts out very little light.)
Element: Well, she breathes fire xD (would personally identify more with air/water)
Strengths: Lanky and flexible, incredible endurance (especially given her overall build), very speedy and intelligent, able to adapt and formulate new strategies quickly.
Weaknesses: Physically fairly weak, prone to bruises and sprains, can be taunted into striking too wild and fast out of anger.
Restrictions: Flame grows weaker the more it's used, can leave her open for surprise attacks.

Likes and Dislikes

Likes: Bioshock, anything related to the ocean and sky, steam(/deco/cyber/etc)punk, lighthouses, sailing, diving, 'reading' Lovecraft, horror in general, Pokemon, Half-Life, TF2, fringe physics, Welcome to Night Vale, birds, bones, metal sculpting, apples, chocolate, salads, tea, cocoa, snails (as in, as a meal -- I checked with Polar and last I heard, gastropods/mollusks in general seem to fall in a 'well if you want' situation), poetry, Portal, music, night time.
Dislikes: Total isolation, total darkness, mocking of any religious beliefs (or sex/gender identity, or sexuality-- like she might actually go and bite or breathe fire if met with that), children, bright colors (hard on her eyes), peaches, strawberries, lemons, speaking in front of crowds, being cold.

Favorite Actor: Jasika Nicole
Favorite Animal: Albatross
Favorite Arts: Vocal (radio, voice acting, singing)
Favorite Band: N/A
Favorite Book: Kingdom Come (DC Comics)
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Country: They're all pretty neat!
Favorite Drink: Hot chocolate
Favorite Excuse: "Sorry, I'm busy saving lives, can't come out tonight."
Favorite Food: Apples, German chocolate cake
Favorite Flavor: Salty
Favorite Movie: Fantasia
Favorite Musical Genre: ??? Music is music.
Favorite Mythical Creature: Leviathans/sea serpents
Favorite Number: 1
Favorite Pastime: Video games, comics, TV.
Favorite People: Kain, her parents, Colado.
Favorite Place: Her lighthouse.
Favorite Quote: "If Utopia is not a place, but a people, then we must choose carefully, for the world is about to change" (Eleanor Lamb, Bioshock 2)
Favorite Season: Autumn
Favorite Song: Too many -- top 4 though are: Fancy, Thistle and Weeds, Dust Bowl Dance, The Scientist.
Favorite Story Genre: Horror, but she's into general fantasy, superhero comics... anything that can fall into the category of 'might tear your heart to tiny pieces but there's a happy ending'.
Favorite Subject: Oceans, bones.
Favorite TV Show: Futurama, Steven Universe.

Apparel

Equipment: In her pouch, there is: a small lockpicking set, her recorder/audio player from 8-Track, DS, and specimen jars.
Wardrobe: (several outfits, separated by semicolons) Diving suit (plain beige-brown); white shirt, blue skirt, black heeled boots* (doubles as Elizabeth cosplay); plain white dress and black flats*; denim overalls and worn t-shirt (usually barefoot there). Often wears a deer skull, no matter what her outfit. Anthro/human forms would usually be jeans, black shoes, and various t-shirts-- band ones are common, she has a few video game related ones, but mostly solid colors.
*When in human/anthro forms where shoes apply
Accessories: (Many, not always worn at once. Has distinct 'day' and 'night' sets.) Day sets: Bleached-white deer skull mask (strings of sea glass tied to the antlers), copper lighthouse wristband, blue and red-striped scarf, bird-in-cage pendant, 3 metal rings around tail, small Planet Express ship charm (turned out way too big on the drawing x3), emotional spectrum corps rings (maximum of 9-- red/orange/yellow/green/indigo/blue/violet/black/white-- but usually only has 1 or 2), Sander's key, blue lighthouse headphones. Night set: Glow bracelets, glow cloud tail charm, purple Night Vale headphones (glowing moon!), galaxy-painted deer skull, aforementioned emotional spectrum rings (light up). With either set, she'll sometimes have on her prop wings; and almost always has in her piercings (4 along each ear, two on her lips, tongue stud.) Also has a guardian angel pin set with amethyst from Zdenek, but usually keeps it in her pouch (i.e. Shepard is a lazy butt and hasn't drawn it yet).

Social Characteristics

Emotional Stability: Moderate-- Eleanor's emotions run extremely deep, and while she's usually in a good mood... when she snaps, she snaps, and is easily overcome by anger. She also tends to get sarcastic more than necessary, especially when on-air after someone's managed to really upset her.
Humor: It's hard to pin down what really gets Eleanor laughing, though she seems to have a fondness for puns (the more obvious/cheesy the better) and... very, very dark humor.

School and Work

Degrees: High School will be the highest she ever gets.
Education: Up through high school; is self- or family- taught on other subjects (Binary took it upon himself to give her a very thorough education on physics and biology for example; Eleanor herself taught herself how to become proficient at breaking locks and codes).
Study Habits: If she's actually interested in the subject? Eleanor will pursue it with everything she has, until she either gets bored or can't find anything new. Otherwise... she can push herself into forcing study, but it's a very uphill battle; but she refused to let herself get poor grades because she got bored.
Learning Type: Auditory/Kinesthetic. She learns best by hearing it explained, then getting to do it herself.

Occupation: Lighthouse keeper, also sells bone and/or metal sculptures (though it's more a hobby, she treats it as a job), radio host.
Boss: Herself
Work Schedule: Whenever pleases... but given that her job is maintaining a lighthouse and communicating to incoming ships, it's about 24/7. Radio show: Once (sometimes twice) a week, 8pm PST - 9 (sometimes 10) pm PST.
Income: Enough to keep her comfortable.

Interpersonal Connections

Immediate Family: Parents: Basil and Zdenek. Siblings: Colado.
Close Relatives: Binary Helix, Pyro, Chry, Papyllon, Kallyma, Kane.
Distant Relatives: N/A
Ancestors: N/A

Enemies: N/A
Followers: N/A
Friends: Kain, 3, 8-Track, Xochipilli, Edie.
Heroes: Her parents, the ladies of Bioshock* Green Lantern, Samus Aran, Marie Curie.

*(Tenenbaum, Eleanor Lamb, Elizabeth, Rosalind Lutece |D)
Pets: Phazon (Cark), Sander Cohen (Floc), Jack & Elizabeth (two-headed dragon)
Rivals: None yet.

Physical Characteristics
(just going to list adult measurements here for the sake of ease, as I don't plan on keeping her young especially long. Brief references for earlier ages-- Child: About 18'' tall/90lb *slightly larger than an average Bulldog*; ) Teen: About 5'2 ''/500lb. Eleanor was and still is intended to be quite a tall bean, but exceptionally skinny and lacks physical strength.

Height: Normal: 7'2 at the shoulder (218.44 cm). Anthro/human: 6'2 (187.96 cm)
Weight: Normal: 890lb. Anthro/Human: 170lb
Nationality/Species: Jellybean Dragon. (Mix of Dutch/African and French/Canadian heritage as human)
Skin/Fur Color: Normal: Red/white/blue. Anthro/human: When applicable, about a bay-sepia tone.
Hair Color: Normal: Blue. Anthro/Human: Naturally black, dyes it blue, sometimes red.
Hair Length: Normal: Just a small tuft. Anthro/Human: Medium length, worn in a braid.

Eye Color: Red (all forms except totally humanized-- brown, then).
Tail Length: 7'4
Scars: N/A yet
Tattoos and Piercings: Tongue stud, upper/lower lips, 4 studs along ear cartilage (all forms. Human form will likely have tattoos at adulthood).
Locomotion: Plantigrade/digitigrade, depends on if normal or anthro.

Health and Fitness

Addictions: Caffeine, nicotine (vapor though)
Handicaps: Lack of muscle and general physical strength, moderately poor eyesight, has difficulty dealing with cold environments.
Aids: Reading glasses.
Allergies: Lemons
Diet: Fairly good-- major fruits are apples, grapes and cherries; while she eats about any vegetables or pastries/bread she can get her claws on. Occasionally indulges in baked snails.
Exercise: Medium to high -- lots of running around involved with keeping the lighthouse in good condition, and she still goes on long walks to find things on the beach or in the forest.
Figure: Banana (anthro/human)/very thin; ectomorph.
Hygiene: Fairly good-- sometimes goes a bit longer than ideal between baths.
Maximum Load: 800lb/170lb (anthro/human)
Posture: Poor, often slouches/twists herself into weird positions.
Scent: Apple or cherry when she's bathed, but often takes on the scent of the beach and sea... which is not exactly pleasant. (The ocean is a smelly, smelly place <<)

Relationship Characteristics

Sex: Female
Orientation: Pansexual, panromantic (leans towards feminine individuals).
Significant Other: N/A yet

Extrauniversal Information

Analogue: Sort of a hybrid of Bioshock 2's Big Sisters/Eleanor Lamb (neutral to... sorta bad-ish endings) and Infinite's Elizabeth, with a few hints of Cecil Palmer and I don't even know what else xD Just some traits and stuff I really enjoy, but the main inspirations were definitely Bioshock.
Desired Voice Actor: Aimee Mann

Story Information

Archetypes: (Can fit into multiple) -- Anti-Hero, Lovable Rogue, Rebellious Spirit, Storyteller, The Tower
Role: She doesn't want to be the main character-- no, Eleanor prefers to think of herself as perhaps a secondary character, the one who steals the hearts of the fans, but doesn't have to deal with all the baggage that comes with that 'protagonist' stuff. However, with the plans I have, she is the closest to the main character.
Significance: High-- main viewpoint character through most things,

Personality

Anima: At heart, Eleanor believes in two things: to be honest, and to do no harm to those who don't deserve it. She can come across as moderately... selfish and rude, very blunt as well. She is intensely loyal to her friends and family, willing to give everything she has and then some for them... and while she is actually quite outgoing and willing to introduce herself to others, she's not exactly the best at keeping up with others, and can come across as somewhat flighty and cold.
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me