Based on Click to view
Artist Water Your ♥'s Rose [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bread Cat #7 Rain Lover - Adopted

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:01 am

This teen has quite the interest coat pattern. He/she is a spectrum of pink to silver on the front including a faint silver on the tail, but the rest of him/her is brown. His eyes are also two rings of color. There's an orange outer ring and a yellow inner ring. He or she is outside playing on a rainy day.

To win him/her, give me a reason he/she loves being in the rain.

Code: Select all
Name:

Will choose the winner at 10:26 PM EST.

Won by Walnut72! Congrats! :D
Last edited by Water Your ♥'s Rose on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bread Cat #7 Rain Lover

Postby SoftBeee » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:36 am

Name: Stormy
Reason he/she loves being in the rain: It gives him a feeling of belonging. Rain makes him happy and he loves to play in puddles.

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HippoFalcon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Name: Dubba
Reason he/she loves being in the rain: Because it not waiting for the storm to end... it's learning to dance in the rain!
Image <- A HippoFalcon
HippoFalcon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bread Cat #7 Rain Lover PLEASE REREAD, QUESTION ANSWERED

Postby The Worst Username » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:24 am

Name: Alicia
Reason he/she loves being in the rain: (Darn it, Oldmacmellon stole my first idea!) Alicia loves the sound of thunder and the pit-pit-pattering of a light rain, or the pounding rain of a real storm. One of her favorite passtimes is watching lightning crackle through the sky, but what she really likes to do is run out the door, turn on some music by Def Leppard or Bon Jovi, and dance in the puddles, splashing water all about. That is, until the boombox is damaged by rain. Then, she stares at the sky with her mouth open and waits for huge raindrops to plop down on her tongue. (Alicia is a very strange cat, as you might guess xD)
And about that question you asked in the trade, coppa'd players can only post in the Oekaki board, but only once a moderator makes sure the player isn't giving out personal information.
Last edited by The Worst Username on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brownclaw13188 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:02 am

Name: Lilliana.
Reason he/she loves being in the rain: She loves the feeling on her pelt, she loves to look up at the sky and watch the rain fall.
(Sorry if i'm copying someone. i didn't mean to ;-;)
Brownclaw13188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Will choose the winner in 24 hours: 10:26 PM EST
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Rogers » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Name: dally
Reason he/she loves being in the rain: dally likes to wait for the storm to end, to see the rainbow c:

(sorry if I stole that from someone!!)
C

A

P

T

A

I

N
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
A

M

E

R

I

C

A
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

~ S T E V E ~ R O G E R S ~
Captain Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Walnut72 wrote:Name: Alicia
Reason he/she loves being in the rain: (Darn it, Oldmacmellon stole my first idea!) Alicia loves the sound of thunder and the pit-pit-pattering of a light rain, or the pounding rain of a real storm. One of her favorite passtimes is watching lightning crackle through the sky, but what she really likes to do is run out the door, turn on some music by Def Leppard or Bon Jovi, and dance in the puddles, splashing water all about. That is, until the boombox is damaged by rain. Then, she stares at the sky with her mouth open and waits for huge raindrops to plop down on her tongue. (Alicia is a very strange cat, as you might guess xD)

Congratulations! I thought your reason was super cute and funny! She's yours! Enjoy her and take care of her!
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Water Your ♥'s Rose wrote:

Congratulations! I thought your reason was super cute and funny! She's yours! Enjoy her and take care of her!

(A bit late posting this) Wow! I never thought I would win, this was typed up in a mere 15 minutes, and I didn't edit it at all. Thank you for my very first bread cat!
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Walnut72 wrote:
Water Your ♥'s Rose wrote:

(A bit late posting this) Wow! I never thought I would win, this was typed up in a mere 15 minutes, and I didn't edit it at all. Thank you for my very first bread cat!

You portrayed her as a very musical and playful cat. I totally loved that!
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me