Based on Click to view
Artist Water Your ♥'s Rose [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bread Cat #6 Snow Baby - Adopted

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:32 pm

This here is a baby who loves snow, hence his/her snowflake cutie mark. To adopt this cutie, tell me his/her favorite snow activity.

Code: Select all
Name:

I have chosen a winner! The winning entry is Wolfsplash's entry! Congrats! Slushie is all yours!
Last edited by Water Your ♥'s Rose on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bread Cat #6 Snow Baby

Postby ghost therapist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Name: Elsa
Favorite Snow Activity; Jumping onto snowman's heads and shaking tree branches to make snow fall.
ghost therapist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsplash » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:24 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name: Slushie

Favorite Snow Activity: Slushie's favorite activity is hiding under the snow so she blends in (or at least, she try's to blend in) and then when somebody comes along, jumping out from the snow and scaring them by shaking powdery snow all over them:)
image by danny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolfsplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jelly. » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Name: Sara-Bella

Favorite Snow Activity:
She loves to take slides (for a microscope) and collect single drops of snowflakes, then quickly take them inside and put them up on the microscope and study each snowflake. After that, she draws them and hangs them on her wall. She shares her collection to people, proving that no snowflake is the same.
Jelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:12 am

Name: Allisa
I will call this girl Allisa.

I think she would be a female.

Favorite Snow Activity:
Allisa loves to make ice sculptures... With snow instead of pure ice! They are normally very small, due to her size, but that doesn't stop her. She piles on as much snow as she can carry, and makes one bug pillar. Afterwards, she uses paws to makes nooks and cranks, with then turn into a figure of what she is trying to make. Last, but not least, she uses her fur to rub off all excess snow and water, and creates a lovely background with more snow for her masterpiece! See? Art can be anywhere!
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:54 am

Name: Anastasia
Favorite Snow Activity: Anastasia loves to pile together all the snow she can find, and then hollow it out so it is a little snow castle-and she is queen. Anastasia will make a pile of snow on top of the castle which is her throne. She will sit there for hours, trying to get the snow hares to bow down at her feet and listen to their queen's commands.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:54 am

Wolfsplash wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
Name: Slushie

Favorite Snow Activity: Slushie's favorite activity is hiding under the snow so she blends in (or at least, she try's to blend in) and then when somebody comes along, jumping out from the snow and scaring them by shaking powdery snow all over them:)

It took me forever to decide on a winner! I loved all of your entries and thought they were so creative. I thought this entry was the cutest activity. Congrats, Wolfsplash! Slushie is all yours! :D
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsplash » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Oh my gosh thank you! Ill take care of Slushie! Since I'm sort of new to this, is there some way to get the code for just the image of Slushie? And then her different "stages" as she ages?
image by danny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolfsplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water Your ♥'s Rose » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Wolfsplash wrote:Oh my gosh thank you! Ill take care of Slushie! Since I'm sort of new to this, is there some way to get the code for just the image of Slushie? And then her different "stages" as she ages?

I'm actually not sure about that. I'm new to oekaki adoptables myself. Might want to ask Strawberrykiwi about that.
Water Your ♥'s Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrykiwi » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Wolfsplash wrote:Oh my gosh thank you! Ill take care of Slushie! Since I'm sort of new to this, is there some way to get the code for just the image of Slushie? And then her different "stages" as she ages?

I could get you the code. Rose, would you mind adding me to be able to edit this? I'll make a transparent version for Wolfsplash.

It will take 5 days for her to age to a teen, where Rose (the artist) will do that for you, and for the adult stage once it's a teen, it takes 8 days.
║▌
║▌

║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌