Fia with Items by M2627

Based on Click to view
Artist M2627 [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fia with Items

Postby M2627 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:03 am

I know I originally asked for someone else to do items... but I liked this too much, regardless of how bad it looks.

Name: Fiesta de la Primevera, meaning Spring Party.
Nicknames(s): Fia, Vera, or Prim.
Sexuality: only into guys. Girls... that would be awkward.
Personality: She puts her heart into her work, especially with doing her talent, which is making decorations and planning parties. Though she can find it hard to cope when one of her parties goes wrong, because she wants everything to be perfect.
In her free time, Fia is a huge socialite and is 100% party animal. She never takes anything that seriously, unless it has to do with her talent or one of her friends needs help. Fia just ADORES karaoke. You can find her either at home doing karaoke with her pet quetzal, Montezuma, or trying on lots of clothes, or out in public, going shopping for party materials or clothes, or doing karaoke in a club or something. She speaks with a Spanish accent and can be quite frightening when she's mad or stressed. Fia has a bad habit of being a HUGE flirt sometime.

Interests: Spicy food, dancing, loud
upbeat music, parties, doing something
fun, kits, desserts, karaoke and her friends.
Dislikes: Sitting still, classical music,
having nothing to do, learning French, sushi, cats,
the colours black, brown and grey.
Friends: Cole.
PM me if you want your foxer to be her friend, and I'll consider it based on their personality.
Crush: Not yet. Not until she finds one, anyway.
Items: A trio of quetzal feathers tucked into her ears, since the birds are from Mexico, and a pair of gold bands around her wrists, since the Aztecs made jewelry and decorations out of gold.
Theme Song/Music:
Here. Note, it's extended, so you can stop listening when you've had enough.

Art
By sushipaws
By KiruRaki

If you have art of her, PM it to me and I'll put it up here!
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me