Artist BugaBee [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

100 Theme Challenge #25

Postby BugaBee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:36 pm

#25 Twins
[list]Owned by Ittam!

Last edited by BugaBee on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Open for $USD commissions only.
BugaBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 100 Theme Challenge #25

Postby Jean. » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Name: Jinx(the right one)
What you will do with her/him: Most likely have as a character to rp with and get art for <3
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Name: Hoshi & Kokoro
What you will do with them: I've been looking for twin canine characters for a while, now. WiP
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anosh and Halona

Postby sheepuns » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:41 pm

█████████████████████████████████████████████████

Origin: Parsi
Meaning: Immortal; Elixer
Personality Traits: Manipulator, Cruel, Sadistic, Amiable, Debonair, Corruptible, Persuasive, Adventurous, Invulnerable, Insightful

Origin: Native American
Meaning: Good Luck
Personality Traits: Humble, Explosive, Observant, Submissive, Unctuous, Rowdy, Dreamy, Witty, Tolerant, Trusting

By simon.

Anosh and Halona are Emotion Wielders. What they do is they are in control of a certain emotion and they can either grow more of that one emotion inside others or diminish it entirely. Normally, a group of heroes would get this ability, but neither sibling is what you can call "hero". The two pups are incredibly selfish and do not take lightly to sharing with anyone but themselves.
Anosh's power is the power of love. What makes him different is because he's a guy when love and hearts are usually associated with women. Anosh has the power to make anyone love or be loved. His sister's power doesn't effect him much because he thinks you only need romance to be happy; happiness from anywhere else is not worth anything. Instead of using this power for the benefit of the world, Anosh is a cheating love potion who forces women and men to fall in love with himself. He's flirty, but not by much because all he has to do is stare at anyone with his green eyes and they'll start crushing on him. With more physical contact by rubbing, licking and whining he can then get them into different states of mind such as servant, possessive girlfriend/boyfriend, lover and anything else he wants them to be. The only way to break the spell he puts on them is either force him to break it or get them away from him for a full 24 hours.
Halona's power is the power of happiness. Too bad she's a real rough and tumble type of gal who thinks you can fight your battles with force. Halona is a fierce and humble soldier, ready to go out into the field and attack what she is commanded to. Her brother's power doesn't effect her much because she does not value love at all. She is constantly smiling, which gives her a great poker face. Her teeth are sharp and so are her words as she can influence anyone to be encouraged, joyous or just content. Like her brother, she only uses this power for herself. Halona craves to be commanded, so she manipulates others to have them fight others. She tells them words of encouragement so they think they're invincible and they'll never be stopped. Small wars and battle fronts are then made, which Halona is most comfortable with. If she wants, Halona will then "swoop" in and "save the day" by motivating everyone to stop. Halona truly treats others like toys and doesn't feel bad when she breaks them. Her happiness is also infectious; just being in her personal space will make someone woozy in ecstasy. Her power is also more effective by staring at her in the eyes. The only way to break her spell is to allow the person to themselves for some peace and quiet. Her spell isn't as potent as Anosh's, but it is stronger.
The two twins' specialties are physical (Anosh) and mental (Halona) which makes them a dangerous combination. The twins are rather okay with each other and actually might help each other in their goals. The two live in close quarters and often finish each others sentences just because they know each other well. The only thing they argue about his who's power is better. The two are often roaming the streets and countryside looking for people to mess with. Anosh often tries to pair up Halona with some guy or girl he meets while Halona often tries to get Anosh to do more physical activities. Despite their differences Anosh and Halona are content with being together. They do not mind being mistaken for each other; actually, they encourage it because it causes more mayhem if Anosh tries to take over an army (he'll just tell them to kiss each other and call it a day) or if Halona tries to go on a date (she'll put the datee in dangerous situations and then just leave them there to deal with it themselves.) The colors they have enhance their powers and allow them to be told apart.

Art By Me

If you met Anosh and Halona the first thing you will notice his their size. As dogs, they are rather huge in size. They would probably circle around you to see if you are worth their time. Then, one of them will pick to socialize with you first. Let's consider Anosh first, then Halona.
Anosh "Wow, aren't you smashing? Greeting there, buttercup. I'm Anosh. Nice to meet you. I hope we get to know each other soon." As soon as this is said, you fall into a swirly daze that makes you want get sick. You are now under Anosh's spell. Congrats. You will be wooed and have a romantic adventure, hopefully one that keeps you in one piece.
Halona"Ooh! Nice to meet you! You seem like fun! You wanna play!" As soon as this is said, you feel like screaming. . .with joy of course. We feel happy and light as a feather, and you begin to laugh. You are now under Halona's spell. Congrats. You will now be happy no matter what you are doing. Even if it's murder.

Verse:
Modern Day Earth
Date:
Today

Full Name:
Anosh and Halona
Pronunciation:
ah-noosh, hal-LOAN-ah
Nickname/Alias:
The Twins of Termination
Meaning:
Anosh's name means elixir, which fits because he is an actual living love potion. Halona means luck, which fits her role of happiness and the ability to always be able to do what she wants without getting in trouble.
Origin:
The idea for their names came to me when I remembered the song "Love Potion #9" and the song "Happy".
Title:
They have no title
Pet Name:
Noshie, Loanie
ID Number:
Signature:
Anosh is curly by quick while Halona's is slanted

Gender Role:
They both act masculine
Orientation:
Anosh is bisexual, while Halona is Asexual
Real Age: (How old your character is in years)
They are both 23 years old
Age Appearance:
They both appear to be 20 years old
Birthday:
May 30
Deathday:
September 14
Birthplace:
They were both born in a horse stable in Yorkshire, Britain
Astrological Sign:
Gemini (fitting, yes?)
Zodiac Sign:
Rooster

Immediate Family:
They actually raised themselves. Their parents abandoned them.
Distant Family:
They count their "toys" as distant family.
Parenting:
No parenting at all, but they did play jokes on each other.
Upbringing:
Destroy everyone: they are your toys.
Infancy:
They spent these years fending for themselves. They also learned their powers but could not control them.
Childhood:
Their childhood was spent bullying others and having fun themselves.
Adolescence:
Anosh spent these years flirting and dating while Halona spent it to continue bullying others.
Adulthood:
Anosh now is a lustly being, while Halona is a wrathful one.
Coming of Age: (When and how did your character "grow up"?)
They had to grow up early in their lives, probably around age 4.
Evolution: (How has your character changed since they were younger?)
They became more and more emotionally unstable as they grew up.

Health:
Believe it or not, Anosh is very unhealthy and gets sick all the time. Halona is pretty healthy.
Medication: They don't take any, despite the need Halona has
Phobias:
Anosh is afraid of lonelyness, while Halona is afraid of failure.
Addictions: (Drugs, alcohol, gambling, or bad teen romance)
Anosh is totally addicted to bad teen romance.
Mental Disorders: ([Ex: Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Paranoia.] May be optional.)
Halona is Bipolar, while Anosh has no mental disorders

Scent: (What does your character smell like? Good or bad? How strong?)
Anosh smells like perfume while Halona smells pretty bad actually. Like old sweat.
Lovers: (From childhood crushes, to exes, to a married partner, who does your character love?)
Anosh loves everyone and can fall in love with anyone, while Halona prefers to hate with joy.
Element: (Fire/Water/Air/Earth)
Anosh and Halona are both fire

IQ: (Self explanatory)
Anosh: 100 Halona: 105
Education: (How good is their education?)
Decent, but could be better for both of them
School: (What was their school like?)
They didn't go to school, but they used the library a lot.
Grade: (What grades would they get?)
B's and some A's for both of them.
Special Education: (Did they ever get held back or get honor role?)
Anosh was held back, Halona got honor roll
Social Stereotype: (ex: nerd, goth, punk)
Anosh is more of a jock and Halona could be a punk or a prep.
Extracurricular Activities: (Such as P.E. or art)
Anosh likes drama, while Halona really liked P.E

Main Goal: (Driving force in the story. May be subject to change.)
To have fun, really
Minor Goals/Ambitions: (What is your character trying to accomplish?)
Anosh: To "live" if you know what I mean. Halona: To break everything in my path.
Career: (What would be your character's dream job?)
Anosh: An exotic dancer maybe? Or a doctor, I don't know. Halona: A soldier, what else?
Desires: (What does your character want?)
Anosh: You should know. Halona: Blood.

Sense of Humor: (Dark/dry/witty/sarcastic/dirty/childish/sophisticated/ironic)
They both have witty, dark senses of humor.

Languages: (What languages does your character speak and how fluently?)
Anosh speaks french and spanish while Halona speaks danish
Accent: (Self explanatory)
No accent for either of them
Voice: (High pitched, low pitched)
Anosh and Halona actually have voices in the same pitch. You would have thought it was the same voice.

Character Sheet © Character-Resource

Today you will grow
and be the size of trees
Tomorrow you will see
how others are like bees

buzzing around all
in their little hive
never really having a goal
not really wanting to strive

today you will use
your power for your own good
never caring about others
though you really should

Poem by Me

Chibi DUMP
All Art by Me

What you will do with her/him: What I plan to do with these two is finally use them in a twin battle against my other two twin characters that I bought a while ago. Not only that, but I can use them in stories, make adorable art of them and most especially roleplay with them. You see, I have wanted a flirty character simply because I had a really good idea for one: they have a power that can make anyone fall in love them with, like a love potion or such. With this power, they actually have to train and hone it and use it for good. My second idea was to have a character associated with light to have a power of influencing happiness or other positive emotions in others. The story will not be of the two not fooling around with their powers and getting into trouble. You see, they'll already know what they'll use their powers for: themselves, and not the good of others. Anosh will be going from girl/guy and overall ruining others lives by being a manipulative cupid. Halona will make people be happy all the time so that no one is mad at her and in order to make her own "world peace". I think it would be an interesting story to elaborate on and fun to see where they'll end up; hopefully they'll end up better people/dogs then they started. For roleplaying, I bet it would be fun having them do twinly things like finish each others sentences and the like. I will also use them on the CAAA roleplaying site as well. Who knows, I might even make a little animation of them. I know for certain I can never get rid of any character that I work hard for, so this is certainly a character that will say. They will also be used in my main story that I am currently working on and will have human forms. I can gladly say there is a lot I can use them for.
Thank you so much for reading my form. I hope I wowed you enough and you enjoyed what I written!
Gifs are from Giphy.com
Last edited by sheepuns on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 23 times in total.
artshopdesign shopdAocs - sheepuns @ TH
ava: wyrd - siggy: kessler
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BugaBee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 pm

Ittam wrote:Just a question, but how do these things work? Do we just fill them out or can we pretty it up or add extras or what. :D

Name:
What you will do with her/him:

Everything is allowed. EVERYYYYTHIIIING

I judge based on how much thought and time you put in your forms. Art is nice, so are stories and a thoughtful name. :3
BugaBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepuns » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:45 pm

BugaBee wrote:
Ittam wrote:Just a question, but how do these things work? Do we just fill them out or can we pretty it up or add extras or what. :D

Name:
What you will do with her/him:

Everything is allowed. EVERYYYYTHIIIING

I judge based on how much thought and time you put in your forms. Art is nice, so are stories and a thoughtful name. :3

Awesome! Then everything I will put! >3< You'll tell us the due date when you think of one, right?
artshopdesign shopdAocs - sheepuns @ TH
ava: wyrd - siggy: kessler
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:46 pm

UserName: ki-neko animura
Names: Misa and Mila (for now)
What you will do with her/him: they will remain twins and I would love to get art of them. RP them and even write stories. I would love to find twin or sibling mates for them as well!!!
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BugaBee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Due date information is on the first post of the thread!
BugaBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Name: hikaru & kaoru { kyehehehe~ }
wip!!
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:54 pm

*by me. It's just sketched for now, in case I couldn't finish in time, but I'll definitely clean up and finish the piece if I win them o.o

Personality:
Roni has an abundance of rational thinking. She loves to solve brain puzzles and logic problems, and she likes to learn more about everything that she can. She believes that life is an open door to a unique experience, and in order to make it your own, you must gather as much information as you possibly can. Her downfall comes in that she can be led to be incredibly hostile, especially when she's in the middle of doing something, towards other people. She loathes human interaction and did not enjoy being displayed like a golden parakeet in a bird cage for years of her life, just so that her family could scrape up some extra cash. She does, however, enjoy and embrace her strange connection with her twin brother Dallas. She's incredibly amused by the fact that others are so terribly fascinated by them, and she loves to watch them scurry around frantically because they'll never be able to understand her. She doesn't mind being misfit or misunderstood, because she doesn't want others to understand her. All that she needs in her brother, and any other interaction is painful for her to withstand. She doesn't like to talk a lot, though she does mumble to herself whenever she is deep in thought. She has a bit of a pride issue and will always give a toothy grin, even to a stranger, when explaining that she did indeed leave the womb about a minute before her brother showed any signs of coming out. Because Roni is so intellectual, logical, and harsh, it is unlikely that she will ever find (or even begin to seek out) love. For the time being, she is completely uninterested in any sort of physical or romantic relationship. She loves to do lab tests with a set of test tubes that she owns, and she also likes to record her findings. Most of her experiments and studies don't have any actual purpose, save for her own entertainment. She's especially interested in math and figuring out shortcuts. She's completely against physical violence, because that is the way that she is raised, and she's only ever sentimental with her own family members. She doesn't like sports, physical activity in general, or most recreational activities. The only thing aside from Dallas that she'll always make time for is music, because she loves to listen to alternative. It stimulates her brain cells and excites her! She interested in her physical appearance and definitely cleans up very well, because she has such a close attention to detail. She never cares what others think or even ponders the idea that someone may be watching her and silently judging her. She doesn't struggle with self esteem at all, in fact! Though she seems a bit standoffish, she can be sweet sometimes. It just takes a lot of work out of her.

♥♥3♥♥♥♥♥♥333r4euirewtetrtrterter
Personality: Dallas never been a stick in the mud. He's always been rather adventurous and daring. He'll definitely go bungee jumping or decide to visit a court case just for the fun of watching it all unfold in front of him. Like Roni, he's definitely an analyzer. However, he's also a feeler, and this gives him the dangerous ability to understand emotions and other beings. Roni is almost completely unable to connect with anyone aside from her family, while Dallas is much more able to understand things like love, hope, and anxiety. Even though he likes to thrill himself and keep things exciting, he's every bit as closed off and reclusive as his sister is. He wants nothing to do with speaking to others, no matter what the pay out may be, because he simply doesn't like being forced to socialize. He never gives his secrets away because that will give him a weak spot... like a glitch in his forcefield, for instance. He is, however, interested in experiencing the phenomena that is called 'love,' and he'd do almost anything for a girl that he's fallen for. He adores his sister very much, even though he gets fed up with her company sometimes. He enjoys that connection that they share and he also finds it amusing when others observe his as a lab rat, though he does wish that he could fit in better so that he would be approached by far fewer people. He has a tendency to hold grudges, and it doesn't take very much to set him off. He has a tendency to completely blow up and lose it whenever something has enraged him, and he can even become a bit physically violent when someone really ticks him off. He doesn't like to show this side of him, but he does appreciate that is scares a lot of wandering eyes away from him. Dally doesn't have a lot of dreams or aspirations in life, except to live it to the very fullest. He'd happily risk his life doing something that he truly enjoys. One thing that Dallas really values in the experience of life above all other things is his family. He'd risk his life for all eight of his siblings, but he'd do it in a heartbeat for Roni. No one really understands how they got to be so close, but they really do rarely ever fight. Dallas can be enjoyable in a conversation, but he also likes to disagree with everything you say, just for the fun of having a debate. This makes even small talk with him a bit irritating. He's a huge sports enthusiast and won't take anyone insulting his favorite teams: the Dallas Cowboys in football and the Dallas Mavericks in basketball.

What you will do with them: First, I want to say that I know a very special pair of twins. They're actually relatively famous, but I won't be more specific than that, in order to keep my own identity a beautiful mystery :3 I've been wanting to get a pair of custom designs loosely based off of their concepts {not their personalities as a whole, just some of their concepts... ie. history, likes, family tree, etc.} What I've come to realize is that this pair would not just save me the cost of commissioning... but that these two actually would work better for the pair I've been looking for than any other characters I could have commissioned. I will make sure to take the best possible care of these two; they'll be some of my star (most treasured) characters out of my very cosey family. I will draw them, buy art of them, give them character pages on my website, show them off on the CAAA, use art of them in my signature eventually, back them up on my PC so I don't have to worry about losing them, and all sorts of other fabulous things. They'll of course be showered in stories, because writing is my specialty. I'd also gladly order them a human/oid form!

*By Kydashing

History: The twins that Roni and Dallas are based on have a unique characteristic that has allowed them to set a world record! While, to be very anatomically correct, I cannot do the same for Roni and Dallas... I've decided to give them a unique ability as well.

Roni and Dallas are highly gifted in the area of communicating with each other telepathically. It has always been rumored and tested that, to some degree, all twins share a supernatural connection wired into their brains that no other human being can explain. This is why, in television shows and movies, twins are usually capable of finishing one another's sentences. Roni and Dallas do not only have this capability. They are highly connected. They can read each other's thoughts, locate one another through a strange telepathic method similar to a bat's echolocation, share dreams, lucid dream, and may even possess their own powers. Because Roni and Dallas are lucid dreamers, they are able to be fully conscious at times when they are dreaming. Lucid dreaming allows you to feel as though you are connected to both an intermediate world (your 'dream world') and the real world all at once. They are able to remember in great detail what happens in their dream. They're also able to control their actions, movements, and words in a dream. For this reason, they have a great understanding of the universe and its forces. They also are both incredibly intelligent, and they can pick up on small details such as a quiet whisper or a hidden message.

The idea of Roni and Dallas each having their own special supernatural power was first introduced by the family doctor when the twins were only five years old. At first, their parents thought that this idea was ridiculous. They had a strict family belief that there is nothing more to the universe than what is physical. However, as time went on and Roni and Dallas began to develop their telepathic abilities and their own unique and very reclusive personalities, the family decided to consider this strange, improbable assumption as an actual possibility. When the twins finally reach the day that they realize their own powers, they will be able to regularly practice them. Perhaps it's manipulation of other's thoughts or the ability to move things with their eyes? No one will know until the twins themselves find out.

Because the very large family of nine children, two parents, and multiple distant cousins, nieces, nephews, and otherwise, Roni and Dallas' immediate family struggled financially. The pair's parents allowed them to tour in a traveling circus to different countries within the continent. The twins would perform a special gig that was guaranteed not to be rigged. Those who paid to see the twins would ask them questions. They would each write down their answers, and would not show each other. They would recite the other's answer word for word, to display their unnatural psychological connection. The questions varied from anything like "What's your favorite basketball team?" to "What was the last thing that you ate this morning?"

The public's fascination grew with the twins. As teenagers, they spent their days at wild parties, meeting lots of new people. Both fell in love with music to some extent, but each had their completely own style. Which Roni preferred to listen to Jesus Jones, Dallas spent a lot of time listening to heavier modern bands. He also started watching American football, and he developed a huge love for the Dallas Cowboys. Unfortunately, the twins were not left to their own demise for very long. With the popularity of their phenomenal ability came the question from scientists: "How could such a connection be possible?" Though their parents were not particularly crude people (though they did try to earn a living), they were happy to hand over the twins for extensive research and testing, especially when they had seven other children at home to entertain them. The two were not let out of white rooms with monitors for long periods of time for several months, though they eventually regained their freedom when the scientists got nowhere with their research. Roni even toyed with the idea that they did indeed have supernatural powers, and perhaps they were needed for the protection of the universe.

* dividers are for free use w/ link backs here
Last edited by Wesley on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me