Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cryptrats Adopt MOVED by ServerNurse

Artist ServerNurse [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cryptrats Adopt MOVED

Postby ServerNurse » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 pm

NOTE TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM. THERE HAVE BEEN NEW LINES MADE FOR THIS SPECIES AND HAVE BEEN MOVED. ALL CRYPTRATS ON THIS FORUM WILL BE MOVED OVER TO THE NEW LINES, ADOPTED OR NOT. TO FIND THE NEW FORUM, CLICK THE LINK BELOW. THANK YOU.

[strike]
Cyrptrats Adopt

What Are Cryptrats?

Cyptrats (Cript-rats) are genetically alterted and programed rodents from Quil-Vari Institute. They escaped some time ago, and have been loose ever since. We're not entirely sure what they are. Or what they do for that matter. What we do know is they are omnivorous, hoarding creatures that don't really needto eat. They Charge. Each Cyrptrat's tail is an electronic cable or some sort, that plugs into the corrisponding plug. The cirlces on their side show the "Charge" they have left. We don't know how to distinguish male or female for that matter. Cyrptrats are little hackers. Corrupting whatever they are plugged into, if they wish to corrupt it. Each one is born with a coded mask, that for the most part are the same. It's rare to see one differing. Even then, Cyrptrats love to decorate their mask and make it their own. They each hoard a certain item that they claim as theirs. We don't even know if the things have eyes! i mean seriously. What the heck is that? They are no bigger than a kitten, and are actually quite sweet once they trust you.

Rules

[strike]
-All of Tess's rules apply
-You may take Cryptrats offsite
-Anyone can enter.
-No selling Cyrptrats
-Only Artists can make customs
-5 Cyrptrats per person
-You can gift them after about 1 month of owning it
-Ask the artist for gifting permission
-If you no longer want your Cyrptrat, PM the artist/Mod to put it up for re-adoption
-DO NOT Change design without permission from the artist.
-Contact Archiveist before gifting

About the Cyrptrats:

-Cryptrats are no bigger than a standard kitten
-Their colours vary, though are never bright. They can be patterned, but the only bright colour about them, is their Charge (including eyes) and Circuts, as well as their trinkets they add to their mask.
-Some have long ears, some have short. Some have a three prong plug, some have a Two prong plug. All these are common with the Cyrptrats. Nothing too special.
-They often plug themselves in at night, to recharge and rest. They don't need to eat, but they do like to all the same!
-They are HOARDERS! They love to find certain items and hide them away. It often follows with what they decorate their mask with.
-Nobody knows what's under that mask of theirs. it's attacted to them. it's thought they are born with it. But nobody knows
-All maskes are coded, and look similar, though in rare occastions, their mask will be much different.
-Cyrptrats love to add little things to their masks to make it their own. With Feathers, Trinkets, Gems, (ect.)
-BEWARE of plugging them in anywhere near computers, or other important electronics. They are little hackers, and if they please, can ruin anything they can reach when plugged in.
-We're not entirely sure how to distingush gender, I mean. it's very hard, but we can do it. They don't seem to have any limitations to who they are attracted to. I.E. they can be heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, homosexual, ect.
-We don't know what they sound like. We don't even know how the thing has a mouth! but we do know when they're happy, they make an odd buzzing noise that we think is like purring? they also glow a bit brighter when they do that.
-We know very little about them. So it's up to you to learn more about these little guys.[/center]

How to Adopt:

Real simple actually! Just take a look at the page and look for one that still says 'Adopt Me' on top! All Cyrptrats hoard some sort of item, often relating back to their mask. They tend to favor one of all the items, and must be included in the form. Please follow CS rules with the item. Adoptions should include a form similar to this:

[Maybe some text from the artist if they wanted to say anything about it]

End Date
Will go right here.*Some may get extensions or it will be undecided at first!

[And then possibly a form] All forms must include an item (or items) they hoard, a name, and gender if not already specified by the artist

Staff:

Owner

Moderators:

rochester-hurt wrist
-open-
-open-
-open-
-open-

Artists:

Master of Nightmares
-open-
-open-
-open-
-open-

Applications:Open

IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR EITHER ARTIST OR MOD, PLEASE PM ME.

Warnings

N/A

Strikes

N/A

Bans

N/A
[/strike][/strike]
Last edited by ServerNurse on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
ServerNurse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cryptrats Adopt (Moderator and Artist Search)

Postby heir » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Mark ❤️

;

─────────────────────

〈 amor, amor de mis amores 〉

🌎

hey i'm finn & i think you're pretty cool

;
heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rochester. » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:31 am

Username:
(Name here)

What is your experience as a mod?:
I am a mod for Audilo Deer Adopts and Hell Raiser Adopts, and am applying for several other positions.
Are you committed to staying?
Indeed.
If you do not like an artist, will you ignore modding for them?
I don't quite understand the query, but I believe not.
Will you notify me of people who abuse rules?
I will most likely deal with the situation myself, as I can't PM.
How active are you?
Very, once a day, although I am gone school hours and announced vacation days.
Anything Else?
I currently have a broken wrist, so replies may be slow.
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ServerNurse » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:57 pm

rochester-hurt wrist wrote:
Username:
(Name here)

What is your experience as a mod?:
I am a mod for Audilo Deer Adopts and Hell Raiser Adopts, and am applying for several other positions.
Are you committed to staying?
Indeed.
If you do not like an artist, will you ignore modding for them?
I don't quite understand the query, but I believe not.
Will you notify me of people who abuse rules?
I will most likely deal with the situation myself, as I can't PM.
How active are you?
Very, once a day, although I am gone school hours and announced vacation days.
Anything Else?
I currently have a broken wrist, so replies may be slow.

I would like to welcome you into our starting community of Cyrptrats! Congratulations on becoming a moderator. Thank you for taking an interest in Cyrptrats, and our new and starting community.
ServerNurse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rochester. » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:35 pm

Thank you!
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me