NICK NAME(S):
Only called Ty by those he loves.
Bachelor now
MARES:
None yet
OFFSPRING:
Many, but only knows Estella
FAMILY:
None that he knows, besides his daughter Estella.
PERSONALITY:
To sum him up in one would probably be tyrant, ruling a herd with an iron hoof as well as full-hearted loyalty and protectiveness. Titus is big, dark, and dangerous on the outside and mostly on the inside, but he does have a soft heart for foals, especially his own since like other stallions he will kill those who aren't his. The big male is very stern with his offspring, mostly the colts, because he wants them all to grow to be big and strong like himself.
HISTORY:
Nothing major has really happened to the old brute, besides being run out of his home herd by his father at the age of 2 years. He had been only 3 years old when he got his first herd, stealing the females away from a younger and weaker male, but his leadership didn't last after a large 6-year-old male nearly killed him for the small handful of mares, he had had them for only a few weeks before they were taken.

Ever since he lost his first herd, and also his first fight, Titus had went rouge, a bachelor, and learned how to fight by challenging lesser stallions and then some older ones. He has bred many females since becoming a bachelor, but the only offspring he actually knows is his lovely daughter Estella who is traveling with him since her mother was killed.

OTHER:
He's super protective of his daughter.
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist