▸ Hawaiian
      ▸ "cool mountain breeze"
    >Hale
      ▸ Hawaiian
      ▸ "house"
    >Kalani
      ▸ Hawaiian
      ▸ "sky king"
Short story: Smirking as another wave hit his furred shins, Keanu felt the sand shift past his paws. Folding his arms expectantly, he watched as the waves battered the shore, the sand stained red with the setting sun; he'd miss these waves, this beach, the surfing and, even though he wasn't like that, he had to admit he'd miss the girls too. His tail flicking softly, his gaze was drawn to the horizon; eleven miles out, where the earth curved down into the unknown, Keanu watched an ocean storm brewing. If he was to out run it, he needed to leave soon. Oceanic storms were particularly nasty this time of year, and it definitely wasn't smart to fly in them.

A sudden hand on his shoulder made him turn, and he was met with the sparkling eyes of his mother. The youngest of six boys, and he was finally headed off to make his own name. Leaning down to her level, he smiled as she placed a familiar kiss on his forehead. "My baby, fly safe. Call once you're to the stables," she murmured softly, and he nodded. "I will. And I'll be back to visit soon." A sharp whistle emanating from the road behind them, mother and son turned to meet the gaze of the airport shuttle, and with an unspoken "goodbye", Keanu climbed into the passenger seat of the old white van.

Minutes later he was on the runway, gazing sadly out of the window as he watched his island home disappear into the distance. But, he didn't have to be sad for long, because in front of him was a new life, a new dream, and a new home to call his own. (word count: 305.)
Art:
Last edited by Thebrownwolf on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Status wrote: Commisions: Closed
Art Trades: Closed

Thebrownwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1 -Adopt Me!

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:37 am

Reserve (I'll do it if my oekaki starts working..:c)
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebrownwolf » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:38 am

bump!

Thebrownwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:02 am

Username: SpartanAmethyst
Name: Keanu Hale Kalani
    >Keanu
      ▸ Hawaiian
      ▸ "cool mountain breeze"
    >Hale
      ▸ Hawaiian
      ▸ "house"
    >Kalani
      ▸ Hawaiian
      ▸ "sky king"
Short story: Smirking as another wave hit his furred shins, Keanu felt the sand shift past his paws. Folding his arms expectantly, he watched as the waves battered the shore, the sand stained red with the setting sun; he'd miss these waves, this beach, the surfing and, even though he wasn't like that, he had to admit he'd miss the girls too. His tail flicking softly, his gaze was drawn to the horizon; eleven miles out, where the earth curved down into the unknown, Keanu watched an ocean storm brewing. If he was to out run it, he needed to leave soon. Oceanic storms were particularly nasty this time of year, and it definitely wasn't smart to fly in them.

A sudden hand on his shoulder made him turn, and he was met with the sparkling eyes of his mother. The youngest of six boys, and he was finally headed off to make his own name. Leaning down to her level, he smiled as she placed a familiar kiss on his forehead. "My baby, fly safe. Call once you're to the stables," she murmured softly, and he nodded. "I will. And I'll be back to visit soon." A sharp whistle emanating from the road behind them, mother and son turned to meet the gaze of the airport shuttle, and with an unspoken "goodbye", Keanu climbed into the passenger seat of the old white van.

Minutes later he was on the runway, gazing sadly out of the window as he watched his island home disappear into the distance. But, he didn't have to be sad for long, because in front of him was a new life, a new dream, and a new home to call his own. (word count: 305.)
Art:
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slurp juice » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:39 am

USERNAME;; Mios
NAME;; Kishan
GENDER;; male
PERSONALITY;; faithful // clumsy // easily embarassed // loving
STORY;;
Kishan used to live in a smaller pack in the middle of a deep forest close to endless stretching fields and bordering
mountains. When he was born to this clan he was actually the oldest of his siblings, despite his shy and clumsy attitude.
When he got around the age of 1 he went hunting for the pack, and - like the idiot he is - lost control of the area. Things
swirled around him and he couldn't find his way back. Later on he found out that the other wolfes had moved deliberately
while he was lost. The young wolf was too kind to live in the pack, they didn't need nor want him. He has come across a
few lone wolves after that, but didn't stay with any. Now he's searching for a new clan to stay and accept him as the
little softie he is.

(oh my, oh my. forgive me for my horrible english and any grammar mistakes, please! ;^;
english is not my native language, ugh. but this design is so adorable, i couldn't resist to try!)
x

― yo

x
slurp juice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:41 am

Username:
      Snow!

Name:
      Dante [ dan-tee ]
      - "lasting, enduring"

Short story: (under 500 words)
      A gentle canine glanced up at the brisk sun. It glimmer against his soft pelt, blinding his eyes momentarily. His eyes focused on a blue stream, the current gentle, yet swift. Dante trotted up towards the stream, blinking softly. Pawing at the water gently, Dante found himself relaxed and calm. He began to wade in the stream, although it was not very high. Small pebbles and sand was laid at the bottom, pressed against his paw pads. Dante swished his tail, spraying some water about. A light breeze passed through his pelt. Dante blinked, going back to the bank of the stream. Dante laid down at the edge, his paws in the stream. He gave a smile, thinking to himself, What a beautiful day.

Art:
      xxx
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:43 am

Res

Postby Thebrownwolf » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:46 am

SpartanAmethyst wrote:Username: SpartanAmethyst
Name: Keanu Hale Kalani
    >Keanu
      ▸ Hawaiian
      ▸ "cool mountain breeze"
    >Hale
      ▸ Hawaiian
      ▸ "house"
    >Kalani
      ▸ Hawaiian
      ▸ "sky king"

Art:

Congratulations! c:

Thebrownwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me