Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

first star #28 //closed

Postby inactive20000009 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:18 pm

star light, star bright,
the first star I see tonight,
i wish i may, i wish i might,
have the wish i wish tonight.

remember when you used to wait beside your window every night to catch the first star and make a wish? well, those stars actually aren't stars at all. little furry creatures with glowing starlights in their chests make it their job to be the first light in the sky, every night. first stars will pick out the wishes they deem most worthy and store them in the glass bottle they carry. when the time is ripe, the first star comes down to earth to make the wish come true.

loaf wrote:

ideas for themed adopts?
      hmm maybe deep sea fish or something since I imagine those to be dark? //moreshots

vaguely angler-fish themed fs! <33

contest: just tell me about the wish s/he granted. make it related to science somehow! :o
no extras, prettying is ok, ends in a week! nwn

Code: Select all
[b]name:[/b]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]wish:[/b]

<3
Last edited by inactive20000009 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #28 //open

Postby butchazurite » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:36 pm

name:
Marius which is a Latin name meaning 'of the sea'.
username:
Doglover<3
wish:
Bringing back a living Mammoth from the Ice Age, which will become their companion
"As of 2014, there are ongoing projects such as that from Sooam attempting to recover the mammoth population. Similar to the method popularised in the film Jurassic Park, the projects are based on finding suitable DNA in frozen bodies. The next step is to recover and, if possible, combine the DNA with similar living animals such as the elephant, which may give birth to some mammoth-related or mammoth species." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MammothWikipedia
butchazurite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brûlée » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:59 am

name: Aleen
The name Aleen means alone, or in some cases fair. You don't come across many people deep in the sea, and she herself can be rather reclusive.
username: Brûlée
As male Anglerfish are nothing but parasites, I find it much more fitting to have this one as a girl.
wish: One cold, dark night, a girl sat on her window sill. She had short hair, black as the sky outside. Upon her wall was a periodic table of elements, scattered among her floors were textbooks. She had a worried, but slightly hopeful look on her face. She did this every night, tonight was no exception.

"Star bright, star light, the first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight." She whispered, desperately looking towards the sky. "I wish that I may be shown the way, for guidance on one thing. If you may be my shining light in the lab, my twinkling little assistant, I would be forever grateful." Though she would pass for a fourteen year old, she was a young woman at seventeen. Still, every night she'd look out the window and dream. Her mother always told of her wish getting granted, it was her favorite bedtime story. And she still believed in it.

Her wish was truly needed, she had just gotten an internship at a laboratory. On her first day she had made a mistake, spilt her chemicals. Though she was let off the hook, and nothing bad came of it, it put her in a panic. Tomorrow she would be working on a big project, and tonight more then ever she wanted her wish to be granted.

And then, her star began to get nearer. She couldn't believe her eyes, surely there was some trick going on? But it was not, a tiny little glimmer approached her home.

Aleen was struck in the right way at this wish, it seemed interesting yet not impossible. It wasn't as well defined as some other wishes, but it was certainly something to work with.
Last edited by Brûlée on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

SO WADDYA SAY SUNSHINE ,
YOU FEELING L U C K Y ?
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 33 people.
I have received 21 gifts.

Emily * Bisexual * She/her
Brûlée

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JOIN TEAM FLARE » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:33 pm

name:Azela
username:XxMistyxX
wish:Azela granted a wish of being able to explore deep coves, to a lucky scientist named Ellie. She had let her develop the idea of seeing the beauty and magic of the water below.

This may or may be a W.I.P.
JOIN TEAM FLARE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:29 am

possible reserve with male, the name Aleron, and him making water a liquid
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:17 am

doglover<3 wrote:
name:
Marius which is a Latin name meaning 'of the sea'.
username:
Doglover<3
wish:
Bringing back a living Mammoth from the Ice Age, which will become their companion
"As of 2014, there are ongoing projects such as that from Sooam attempting to recover the mammoth population. Similar to the method popularised in the film Jurassic Park, the projects are based on finding suitable DNA in frozen bodies. The next step is to recover and, if possible, combine the DNA with similar living animals such as the elephant, which may give birth to some mammoth-related or mammoth species." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MammothWikipedia

I just adored this omg X33 The whole concept was super creative <33
Sorry for the late judging! RU goes to Brûlée if they want it ^^;
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #28 //closed

Postby butchazurite » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:25 am