Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Yilura by hawaiianbabidoll

Artist hawaiianbabidoll [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Yilura

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Yilura is a world different from our own, yet remarkably similar.
It is the home of many different species and cultures.
New species are discovered all the time as more of Yilura is explored. From the depths of the seas to the expanse of the sky, creatures both beautiful, fierce, strange, and creepy call this world their home.

Yilura will eventually house a few different types of creatures to adopt from.
As new species become available, they will be listed below.

There is still quite a lot to do before the first species, the vulisae, becomes available. Currently it will not be released any time soon.

Please forgive me for the long wait for species, but paid work is my current priority. Many of the species that come from Yilura will be adoptable, and many will be free. Stayed tuned for updates.

Rules Regarding ALL Yilura Species
  • CS rules apply and staff must be respected.
  • Any design that was given away for free, regardless of species, cannot be sold, gifted, nor traded. If you do not want it anymore, it will be returned to Yilura to be put up for re-adoption.
  • Designs that were purchased will have their own set of rules regarding re-selling and trading depending on species. These rules will be stated on the species page. Customs can never be sold regardless of species. Forfeited customs can go up for adoption if the owner chooses or gifted away. No pet from Yilura can ever be sold for real money.
  • Designs cannot be edited. If a user is caught editing a design, the ownership of the adoptable is forfeit. Adding accessories does not count as editing the design.
  • You cannot breed any Yilura species outside of a Yiluran nursery. Note that this means some species will simply not be breedable if they do not have a nursery.
  • Offspring from any nursery cannot be sold, regardless if the parents were purchased. All offspring can be kept by the parents' owners or be put up for adoption only.

These rules apply to every Yiluran species. Additional rules may be present on specific species, so be sure to read the rules on their species page as well.
Last edited by hawaiianbabidoll on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Released Species and Links

Currently Released:
None! Check back later!

Coming Soon:
Vulisae - frisky little foxes with over 10 different possible tails!
Ore Rats - Little miners with a pretty gleam
? ? ? ? - High flyers with a purr in their songs
? ? ? ? - Divers that will go to the depths to bury their bones
? ? ? ? - Birds of legendary flames that visibly pulse on their bodies
? ? ? ? - Crafty little sneak thieves from the Nightmare of Wonder
Last edited by hawaiianbabidoll on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Q: Can I be an artist/moderator for -insert species here- ?

A: If I need staff, the request will be posted in whatever species needs it. You'll need art examples when you fill out the form to try out for the artist position if I am hiring artists. Moderators must have been part of the site for at least 1 year and must visit the site at least once a day.

Q. Can I make a species for Yilura?

A. Sorry, but Yilura is not an open world for strangers to develop. Yilura was created a long time ago and isn’t open for personal customization. Think of it more as you’re entering this world to discover what exists here.

Q. Can I make my own version of -insert species here-?

A. The species in this world are all pretty much closed, meaning you cannot create your own version. Generally the only way to obtain a vulisae or other animal from Yilura is to win one. On the off chance a species IS an open species, it would say so in its information page. Always check their info page. If there is no info page, assume they are closed and check back later.

Q. When will another -insert species here- be available for adoption?

A. There’s no definite answer to that. I create them when I have the time to do so and I have no schedule. I’m afraid you will just have to keep your eyes peeled for them.

Q. Can I get a custom -insert species here-?

A. Customs will only be given out on very rare occasions, such as as a prize or for a close friend. More than likely, they will be auctioned off instead. Be on the look out for adopts colored gray with a question mark over them. That probably means a custom is up for grabs. You cannot order a custom pet outside of these offers.
NOTE: Customs might have limitations on how customized they can be, such as a limit of 1 rare trait. Details of restrictions will be noted in the first post of the auction/give away.

Have a question that wasn't answered here? Feel free to ask!
Last edited by hawaiianbabidoll on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:11 pm

-saved-
Last edited by hawaiianbabidoll on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-saved-

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:13 pm

-saved-
hawaiianbabidoll