Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pocket Dragons? WIP by .Secret.

Artist .Secret. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pocket Dragons? WIP

Postby .Secret. » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Okay first of all, if there is already a species called Pocket Dragons in existence let me know now and I will talk to the owner to avoid confusion.
It is very likely that there will already be a 'Pocket Dragon' species in existence because well... if you think about it there are around 7 billion people on this planet. At least one other person has had to come up with it.

Anyway my idea is that these dragons are small enough to fit in your pocket, as the name suggests, and a symbol on BOTH of their back leg thighs shows their affinity with a certain... thing. (Fabric, water, destruction - each Pocket Dragon is different) There will be no assigned symbols for different things either.

I also have an idea that each one will have extra spikes, items, etc. Again making each one kind of customised.

I don't know whether this will be an idea I just leave, give out adoptables every now and again, or make a full-blown adoption centre.
I really don't know. Help?

EDIT: Oh and yes it is probably the most detailed 'sketch' in the world. I've never really drawn dragons that much before so I just kind of drew...
This signature doesn't currently exist. Please ignore it.
.Secret.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me