Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Star adopts -GRAND OPENING- by Scratchpadd

Artist Scratchpadd [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Star adopts -GRAND OPENING-

Postby Scratchpadd » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:57 am

Here is the resting place of star beast, tired from their treks through the universe.
Do you have what it takes to sway them into being your companions?

Rules

- Be polite to everyone! No whining, guilt-trips, or bribery of any sort. You will also be asked to respect all staff members and users who visit this thread/forum/adoption center.
- No asking for customs that will result in a warning. Also any rude/mean comment will also result in a big time warning. After 3 warning you will either get a permanent ban or a temporary ban depending on the consequences.
- You can only adopt up to 5 adopts
- You can only try-out for 3 at a time. We want everyone to have a chance at getting one of these beauties.
- These species can not become fursonas.
- Please follow all rules that apply to chicken smoothies' forums as well as the rules that apply to this thread.
- Don't ask to be staff unless their is a given form for the position you are looking for.
- No stealing these species belong to Asaki.
- If you do not want to own your one of the five species on this thread please notify the artist and either Asaki or Serge.
-All adopts must remain straight (Heterosexual)

-Gifting is allowed
- Guest artist will be allowed once a month, and only to do 3 adopts, and only 1 to each species

Artist rules
- No customs unless staff, who may have one custom of all species but WE and CDs
-Minor line edits will be permitted, like hair edits, fluffier hair, custom ears, slightly different
anything

No beast based off of
-Franchises(exclusion)
-Holidays(people feel excluded, I have been there)
-Religious themes
-Things that may seem offensive to religion(demons,versions of the devil)
-Magic, the beast are science based

I don't plan on nurseries just yet, so no breeding just yet.

Semi quitting
If I won any adopts, I'll keep them, don't worry.
I just need a quite from the internet.
I'll come on once in a while.
Will be taking all of my characters with me!
Scratchpadd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Void deer

Postby Scratchpadd » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:58 am

Void Deers
✖ Tail generates weak magnetic field.
✖ Large species, average size around 86.3 In.
✖ It consumes anything and everything into the nothingness using a ghost like orb that lays in between it's antlers.
✖ These creatures live around/near/in black holes.
✖ Distantly related to the Axis Deer/Chital Deer and the Indian Hog Deer.
✖ Males usually weigh around 190-219 Ib. , Female weigh around 66-165 Ib.
✖ Front hooves are used to latch on/climb around black hole matter so they stay put.
Last edited by Scratchpadd on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Semi quitting
Scratchpadd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nebula griffons

Nebula Hippogrifs Concepts
✖ Fueled/Feeds on energy on large dying stars and fractured astrological bodies.
✖ Stores spare energy in their small nebula tails.
✖ Able to dissolve large gaseous states.
✖ Both males and females can weigh up to 1,500 Ib.
✖ 10 feet/shorter or longer if wanted wing span.
✖ Able to carry a little under half their weight.
✖ These Hippogrifs mainly don't stay in one place for to long. From birth to death hippogrifs are nomadic since they must continue to search from food.
Last edited by Scratchpadd on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Semi quitting
Scratchpadd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Galaxy valens

Galaxy Valens Concepts
✖ Semi transparent wings withholding new formations of "baby" stars. Due to having new 'baby" stars forming on/in their wings large quantities of dust tend to flutter off.
✖ Even though carrying around small "baby" balls of dangerous heat these lovelies love to inhabit either gas giants or/and solid mountainous/cave infested planets.
✖ Much to their semi-close relatives, Valley Valens-- Galaxy Valens are a little smaller in size around 29-17 Ft. Though being smaller in size their large, beautiful wings make up for it, wing span is a little unclear though.
✖ Males tend to be heavier(up to 500 Ib.) since they carry more("baby" stars) or equal to females. Females tend to be lighter(up to 300 or more Ib.) since they tend to carry less but not always the case since other can carry equal or even more than males.
✖ Their diet consists of eating antimatter/dark matter. Though they do have to consume large amounts due to it being harder to find it and the way they get it into a some-what eating position. To obtain this antimatter they must use there jagged bone-like back scales to rip/tear/mutilate the matter apart then in it's weak status they quickly suck it up like a vacuum. Valens will continue that process until it feels as if it will sustain them until they can find more.
Last edited by Scratchpadd on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Semi quitting
Scratchpadd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Comet Hounds

Postby Scratchpadd » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:59 am

Comet Hound Concepts
✖ These super distant relatives of the Doberman Pinscher are an eyeful. I mean these beauties can run and I mean run. And when a hound runs it looks like a bright comet flying across the vast universe.
✖ Comet Hounds are all around us, in China I mean- Central & Southwest China actually. During the Han Dynasty (206 BC-220 AD) the central peoples of Sogdiana, Samarkand, and Yuezhi all saw a beautiful bright comet in the night sky one day/night. But most were amazed at what they were seeing. A large maned dog with a toothy grin bearing on his muzzle/face. This in which inspired the legendary Foo Dog or Chinese Guardian Lions.
✖ The medium sized mane that rest on most their neck and back head continuously moves on in a curly gaseous-like formation. The bottom back of the tail also does and acts in the same curly form. At the tip of the longest piece of the tail rests a bright miniature comet.
✖ Long whiskers protrude from both sides of his/her muzzle in also which are longer than their bodies and glow hazily/lightly.
✖ When opening their mouth spurts of small hot/cold masses escape their mouth.(It's a way of panting for them.)
✖ On average males are roughly 27.5 in. and weigh in a range of 75 to 90 Ib. Females on average are around 25.5 in. and weigh in a range of 60 to 80 Ib.
✖ Much like the Nebula Hippogrifs these darlings are in the nomadic group. Though they prefer moving from one or two other galaxies.
✖ Their diet is unknown but is believed that they eat/consume/engulf gases from Gas Giants.
Semi quitting
Scratchpadd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star adopts -GRAND OPENING-

Postby Scratchpadd » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Now open!
Semi quitting
Scratchpadd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star adopts -GRAND OPENING-

Postby Arowana » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:14 am

Marking!
Arowana