Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Two + Two by HoneyWolf

Artist HoneyWolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Two + Two

Postby HoneyWolf » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm

A random doodle of my character, Honey fighting with some random wolf. Didn't shade, too lazy.

Oh, and no offense Chicken Smoothie, but the art program isn't all that great. So sorry =( I really enjoyed drawing, but I think I might of enjoyed it more if it was much easier to use.

Click for Character
Character art by me

Edit: I realize how bad this is now xD It looks TERRIBLE!!!! I can guarantee better art next time xD
Last edited by HoneyWolf on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Note to moderators, administrators, and other staff
My sister's citcat and my trading partner's summerheat, we like to do a lot of trading between each other. Please do NOT ban us!

Also: My sister helps our friend (username: coolcat12190) with the game. She does play at our house sometimes and my sister will sometimes go on her account when coolcat can't. I sometimes ask for pets for trade, but I myself don't go on that account (mainly cuz I don't know the password xD).

Find me on YouTube, SumoPaint, and DeviantArt

My beloved character
Willy reference created by my old friend SoccerGlove
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Two + Two

Postby HoneyWolf » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 am

Bump ^.^

My sister's citcat and my trading partner's summerheat, we like to do a lot of trading between each other. Please do NOT ban us!

Also: My sister helps our friend (username: coolcat12190) with the game. She does play at our house sometimes and my sister will sometimes go on her account when coolcat can't. I sometimes ask for pets for trade, but I myself don't go on that account (mainly cuz I don't know the password xD).

My beloved character
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mad♣Hatter » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:54 am

I totally agree that the program is to hard to use. I think they should just download like a version of photoshop or something to the website. Cause ChibiPaint is impossible. I use photoshop plenty and I think that is waaaay easier. Also, awesome drawing, I like it.
--Moderators Please Delete Account.
Mad♣Hatter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyWolf » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 pm

I actually use SumoPaint cuz it's awesome xD Probably not awesomER than photoshop, but still awesome.

My beloved character
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mywashingtonromance » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 pm

I don't like photoshop. In fact here are the three drawing things that I use(Not counting deviantart Muro...)
1. chickensmoothies oekaki(chibipaint)
2. paint
3. photoshop.
Nick spent alot of work so we could have oekaki. Great drawing by the way. :clap: intermediate oekaki.
mywashingtonromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyWolf » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:41 pm

lolz, been forever since I checked back on this thing xD Ya, Nick did spend a lot of time and i feel bad for saying I don't really like oekaki, but there's maybe just some things I don't exactly like about it. Nothing major, just some things that could make it a little more easier and enjoyable.

I'm not quite sure it's intermediate yet x3 but thanks for the compliment. Anyway, I'm sure if it WAS intermediate, it'd be changed to that board by now xD

My beloved character
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me