Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vervain Accessory Ref.

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
    Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
    Sounds of the rude world, heard in the day,
My name is Vervain.. Vervain Leafe, some people call be Ver, or Leafy, but I really just prefer Vervain.
And if you couldn't already tell, I'm a girl.

My age? I am currently 18 in human years. I was born on December 21st, the forest day of winter. My birthstone is Tanzanite, and my birth flower, which is also my favorite, is the Narcissus.

A lot of people say I'm strange, or odd. Usually because I enjoy wearing different kinds of wigs, ranging from wavy turquoise hair, to long black hair. I just enjoy being able to be unique whenever I wear them, and some aren't even able to tell that it's a wig.

I'm normally described as quirky, or weird. My usual attitude is random, but very solemn, so I may randomly say whatever is going through my head. I occasionally talk to myself if I'm trying to work things out, or make plans, so someone who doesn't know me may think I'm crazy, but I just tell them I'm one of a kind.

I also have a lot of strange quirks. I have a tendency to twirl my hair(wig), or mess with my bracelets whenever I'm nervous, or talking to someone.

And only do I ever love those who can handle me.

Lull’d by the moonlight have all pass’d away!
    Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song,
    List while I woo thee with soft melody;
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups