MGH #161 by Hyensa

Based on Click to view
Artist Hyensa [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MGH #161

Postby Hyensa » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Do whatever you want with this form. Please remember his/her gems were blacked out, but somehow he/she still is able to conjure magic. That could help in an idea with your forms.

(I like to read stories).
Last edited by Hyensa on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Im nothing but a black Hole

Postby yeena » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:55 pm

uwu Dropping out.

I lost it with him / her.
Last edited by yeena on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeena / any pronouns / borzoi enthusiast

[art by sleepycalicos]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MGH #123

Postby claypigeon » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:23 pm

yeah >w<
he is MINNEEE -grabs-

resresres

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monty » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Dropping out because I lost connection with the character.
I want to reuse this role for later. uvu
Last edited by monty on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
dfafhfdsfdsfsdfdsaImage
Flight Rising
dA
My characters
[////////]
[ <== sig art] - [avatar]

hi i'm danny, your average
five year old. i'm a huge
human right's activist and
i'm really into psychology
and creating characters.
call me dan or danny please

BLACK LIVES MATTER
RIP MIKE BROWN
monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teethpaste » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:36 am

pssst hyensa, i think this might be number 122 because the fios one is 121. Not sure though
    im teeth and i hate eggs

teethpaste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:35 pm

.Toast wrote:pssst hyensa, i think this might be number 122 because the fios one is 121. Not sure though

No, I went through and fixed all the numbers, You'll find a PM in your inbox.
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MGH #161

Postby Hyensa » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Bump. c:
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:32 am

Username:
Eleya

Name:
Kato

Element:
Earth

Why were his gems blacked out?
Katos parentes died when he was a teen. He always blamed other Mana Geared Hyenas for not protecting them properly. He got a loner, and could only think of revenge. He made up plans how to get rid of all those Hyenas that let his parents die.
The pack once went trough a ravine, where Kato was already waiting. He used his power to cause an earthquake. Rocks fell down the ravine, and hit the Hyena pack. Somehow a few members of the pack managed to survive. One, badly injured, walked towards Kato and said, "you should not have blamed us for your parents death. We did our best to survive. Yes, we fought for us, for our lifes, for our future. Your parents fought for you. They didnt care about their own lifes, they only wanted to protect you! They died for you to survive. And now look what you did!"
Kato looked at the ravine, filled up with huge rocks. Everything caused by himself. And the only one who was to blame for his parents death, was he himself. He walked towards the packs leader, who also survived the rockfall. "Kato, you know what we have to do now.", the leader said, "will you accept your punishment?" The young Hyena nodded his head, and let the others black out his gems. He knew he deserved it.

How come, he is still able to conjure magic?
After this terrible day, he found back to the lifestyle of his element, got calm, enjoied walking through the grass, but still lived withdrawn. He watched others from far, but never came close to anyone.
One day he heard a heartbreaking cry. Kato ran as fast as he could to find the source of this cry. He came close, but suddenly it sounded far away again. He turned back and took a closer look at the landscape. Tall grass all over, with a mountain rising behind. He made his way trough the tall grass, carefully watching the ground. There he found this huge hole. Kato took a look inside, ad got a glimpse into a huge cave system. On the ground of this cave he saw a little cub. It wasnt very badly injured, but it would not be able to take long walks. Kato needed to find a way to get it out of there, otherwise it would starve.
The hole was next to a big tree. Katos first idea was to get a big arm of that tree, and pull out the little cub, but he found no arm long enough to do so. Then he started to search for another entrence to that cave, but he didnt find one. He thought of just bringing food, but what about water. After hours of walking around that hole, trying to find a way to get that cub ot of there, he got desperate enough to think of jumping in there, and try to save the cub from down there.
As soon, as he was close do jump, a root of the tree next to the hole grew towards the ground of the cave. It was solid enough for Kato to climb down, and get the cub back up. He didnt hesitate, climbed down, and saved the cub. Afterwards he thanked the tree for giving him this chance. What he didnt know was, there was still a little piece of metal in his veins. This little piece caught a spark of magic that came from his gems and made the trees root grow. Since then, the gems always send out a little spark when Kato desperately tries to help someone, though this would never work for protecting himself.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ape. » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Is this still going on? If so i will be submitting a form tomorrow.)
.Ape.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Eleya wrote:Username:
Eleya

Name:
Kato

Element:
Earth

Why were his gems blacked out?
Katos parentes died when he was a teen. He always blamed other Mana Geared Hyenas for not protecting them properly. He got a loner, and could only think of revenge. He made up plans how to get rid of all those Hyenas that let his parents die.
The pack once went trough a ravine, where Kato was already waiting. He used his power to cause an earthquake. Rocks fell down the ravine, and hit the Hyena pack. Somehow a few members of the pack managed to survive. One, badly injured, walked towards Kato and said, "you should not have blamed us for your parents death. We did our best to survive. Yes, we fought for us, for our lifes, for our future. Your parents fought for you. They didnt care about their own lifes, they only wanted to protect you! They died for you to survive. And now look what you did!"
Kato looked at the ravine, filled up with huge rocks. Everything caused by himself. And the only one who was to blame for his parents death, was he himself. He walked towards the packs leader, who also survived the rockfall. "Kato, you know what we have to do now.", the leader said, "will you accept your punishment?" The young Hyena nodded his head, and let the others black out his gems. He knew he deserved it.

How come, he is still able to conjure magic?
After this terrible day, he found back to the lifestyle of his element, got calm, enjoied walking through the grass, but still lived withdrawn. He watched others from far, but never came close to anyone.
One day he heard a heartbreaking cry. Kato ran as fast as he could to find the source of this cry. He came close, but suddenly it sounded far away again. He turned back and took a closer look at the landscape. Tall grass all over, with a mountain rising behind. He made his way trough the tall grass, carefully watching the ground. There he found this huge hole. Kato took a look inside, ad got a glimpse into a huge cave system. On the ground of this cave he saw a little cub. It wasnt very badly injured, but it would not be able to take long walks. Kato needed to find a way to get it out of there, otherwise it would starve.
The hole was next to a big tree. Katos first idea was to get a big arm of that tree, and pull out the little cub, but he found no arm long enough to do so. Then he started to search for another entrence to that cave, but he didnt find one. He thought of just bringing food, but what about water. After hours of walking around that hole, trying to find a way to get that cub ot of there, he got desperate enough to think of jumping in there, and try to save the cub from down there.
As soon, as he was close do jump, a root of the tree next to the hole grew towards the ground of the cave. It was solid enough for Kato to climb down, and get the cub back up. He didnt hesitate, climbed down, and saved the cub. Afterwards he thanked the tree for giving him this chance. What he didnt know was, there was still a little piece of metal in his veins. This little piece caught a spark of magic that came from his gems and made the trees root grow. Since then, the gems always send out a little spark when Kato desperately tries to help someone, though this would never work for protecting himself.

Congratulations, I loved your story. c:
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me