Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

After everything, I'm ok by Doctor Allons-y

Artist Doctor Allons-y [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

After everything, I'm ok

Postby Doctor Allons-y » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:09 pm

He wasn't too tall and his white hair was a mixture of short, long, spiked, braided, and combed out pieces. It was as if he had several different styles in mind and decided to try them all at once.

Here is Ty, one of my main Audacian characters (and my favorite).He is a lot less serious then Tray is even though they're best friends. I thought about writing some sort of statement for the rebellion on his t-shirt but decided against it because nothing real good was coming to mind. Anyways I've got to say for such a hard character to draw this turned out...ok. Gosh why is he so hard! It's his hair that's hard! I never know how to do it!

Tray sighed running a hand through his messy mop of thick hair.
"I need a haircut" he muttered to himself as his fingers caught in the tangles.
"Then why don't you do it?" Clark asked.
"I can't give myself a haircute" Tray said. "I'd make a mess of it. My hair would be murdered."
"Well, I could do it" Ty said coming to attention.
Tray looked over at Ty, with his own choppy mess of a hairstyle. A stunning display that only he could pull off.
"No thanks" Tray said. "That'd be worse than if I did myself."

Dang that belt is bright, I thought I'd do it to show his spontaneity but goodness it is distracting. I tried to put hints of red in there as kind of a follow up from the last Audacian picture I did of Tray with his red feather. So his bracelet, belt buckle, and hair elastics are red.

Enjoy
My sister is BengalFanatic, we share an IP address and sometimes a laptop. Please don't ban us. :3

Human Art Contest
Doctor Allons-y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me