Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lion Adopts- Open :D by Bearsy <3

Artist Bearsy <3 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Lion Adopts- Open :D

Postby Bearsy <3 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 am

Well, as the name suggests, I have created some lion lines, and have decided to share them with the world. You lucky things. xP
Anywhoz, on with the important stuff:

These lines are subject to change- meaning, if I want to edit them, I can, if I want to add some extras I can. Yes, the lines will be better, but that does not mean that if you ordered one before the line change, you should get some kind of an 'upgrade'.
On that note; you may NOT edit these lines. They are mine. No touchy. >:D
The mane can be removed, hence the neck lines going through it. If it's male, the visible lines will be removed, if female, the mane goes.
If I post it as a male, it stays male. I will not add or remove manes for the winner.
Those that are put up for adoption are solely MY work. You may not take any credit for any part of them other than the name and form.
If you adopt one, I expect you to give it a good home in a character thread, and I'd love it if you got fanart for 'em. xD Also, these are created (partly) to put some more lion characters out there, so write stories, RP with them, even sing about them! Just make sure they do something. (If you do write, or make fan art for these guys, I'd love to see what you come up with. :3)
If you no longer want one, give it back and it'll be re-adopted.
Customs may be available, but only 3 slots at a time, and for a fee. *evil laugh*

How To Adopt:
So, you see one that's up for adoption that you like, but how do you get it? Simple, my friend. Just fill out the form (which will be on the post) and either PM, or post it there. Et viola! Easy as that. x3 I will say how the new owner is picked, on each new adoptable. Either, it's taken at random, or the best form wins. But again, this will be specified.

I will not put the form here, as I said, it will be on the individual post. I do this purely to halt confusion, as the adoptable will not be on here, it will be seperate.

I will post a 'closing date' for forms, and after that day no more will be accepted. Once the winner has been chosen/selected, the post will say the successful winner, and the lion picture will also show that, and its name alongside it.

Customs:
Like I said before, I am open to take custom orders on colouring. For customs, I will also add extras, and/or backgrounds/other animals. (Nothing too hard though, I am pretty busy.) As I don't have loads of time, I will only accept 3 orders at once. The first 3 get it, and I shall continue downwards. Please be patient, I have other things to do, so I may take up to 1 week to get these done, as I will not always have enough time to do them well.

For payment, I will accept any 2 common, or 1 uncommon wishlist pets, for a single lion, and only 2-3 extras. For a background, 4+ extras, or a companion, another uncommon is added for each. (So if you want say, 5 extras, you pay the normal price for a single picture ((2 common/ 1 uncommon)) and then add the price for two more extras ((2 uncommons)))

NOTE- If you need to add 2+ extras, then instead of 1 uncommon for each, I will accept a rare.

The extra prices can also be applied for difficult designs. If I think your design is particularly intricate, I may decide to charge another uncommon.

If you do not have enough/any of my wishlist pets, then I'm sure we can come to some kind of alternative. :)

Slots:
1- OPEN
2- OPEN
3- OPEN

Form for customs (NOT for the adoptables):

Code: Select all
Username:
Lion name:
Extras:
Offered payment:

I would prefer if you message this to me, as then I can keep track of individuals better. xD
Bearsy <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lion Adopts- Open :D

Postby Aobutt » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:23 am

Username: ♥Onyx-and-Romeo♥
Lion name: Onyx
Looks (pic/description):
♥Purple and black (Some other colors if you want I just want theese to be included)
♥ A heart or a star under it's eye and on it's hip
♥ Eyes blue
♥ with a scene/emo style to it
Onyx wolf.jpg
Onyx wolf.jpg (31.84 KiB) Viewed 84 times

Onyx cat.jpg
Onyx cat.jpg (40.78 KiB) Viewed 84 times

Extras: Nah
Offered payment:
One second in post below ↓
Giant cutie buttface Image Image Image Image
Your name is ALEX. You are currently doing NOTHING with your life. Your interests include TUMBLR, COSPLAY, becoming LATULA and fangirling over EVERYTHING. You are particularly into crappy webcomics such as HOMESTUCK or OLYMPUS OVERDRIVE. You used to GO OUT with your friends often but now you're just a HIKIKOMORI. Your LUCK levels are ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS so you WIN many tumblr giveaways. Your people skills are BELOW AVERAGE. You think CHICKEN SMOOTHIE is hella tight and is always open to MESSAGES and TRADES. You tend to do IRONIC things IRONICALLY cause you're just a (not so) COOL DUDE.

My TumblrImage Image
Aobutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aobutt » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:25 am

Payment:
Ice dog.jpg
Ice dog.jpg (13.31 KiB) Viewed 83 times

And
Glowing dog.jpg
Glowing dog.jpg (16 KiB) Viewed 83 times

:D
Giant cutie buttface Image Image Image Image
Your name is ALEX. You are currently doing NOTHING with your life. Your interests include TUMBLR, COSPLAY, becoming LATULA and fangirling over EVERYTHING. You are particularly into crappy webcomics such as HOMESTUCK or OLYMPUS OVERDRIVE. You used to GO OUT with your friends often but now you're just a HIKIKOMORI. Your LUCK levels are ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS so you WIN many tumblr giveaways. Your people skills are BELOW AVERAGE. You think CHICKEN SMOOTHIE is hella tight and is always open to MESSAGES and TRADES. You tend to do IRONIC things IRONICALLY cause you're just a (not so) COOL DUDE.

My TumblrImage Image
Aobutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bearsy <3 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Okay, I'll get to work on that when I'm back home this afternoon, because I don't have my tablet here with me.

EDIT: I'm having some trouble loading the lines, so just bear with me while I sort this out -_-. As soon as I can, I will finish your order. Sorry for any delays caused by this. Gah. Why does this always happen to me? -_-"
Bearsy <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me