Based on Click to view
Artist Meep Meep [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rpw {13

Postby Meep Meep » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:09 am

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::
What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups, rarely there will be 3. It is possible, but again it’s very rare. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

First revamp {Unadopted now for readopt} ! Rainbow rainbow paint wolf! Before revamp!

With this one had being based on a Hasbro character there wasn't much I could do but I did want to make her design a bit different as you can see! Her colours were a tad too bright so I toned them down and liked the look!

Since she is the first to go out for 'readopt' I wanted to give her something special...hair! I don't do many with hair aside from customs.

To adopt her/him fill out the simple form below!

Code: Select all
Username;
Rpw name;
Gender;
How is he/she alike or different than the Rainbow Dash on mlp?;
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rpw {13

Postby KitKat Karkat » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:14 am

Username;
Scotland The Shaymin
Rpw name;
Stormchaser
Gender;
Female
She is brave, careless, and a competitor. However she is careful at times she doesn't get into too much trouble.
Don't use format

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
Made by Hajime
Signature Credit
KitKat Karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Mystic* » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Reserve please, I'll post later.
EDIT*
Username;
*Mystic*
Rpw name;
Myst (Like MWE!)
Gender;
Fae
She loves adventures and she is brave! But Myst is scared of the dark X3
Myst hates darkness and wont overcome her fear. She'll do anything else though X3
Last edited by *Mystic* on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*Mystic*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuuhou » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Username; sugar
Rpw name; Dasher
Gender; Female
How is he/she alike or different than the Rainbow Dash on mlp?; Dasher is different Than Rainbowdash in ways like, Dasher is a Smartypants, and a little Rat. She doesnt Really believe in True Friendship, Because she never had dependable or Trustworthy Friends Before.And By rat i mean, she can Be bribed to rat out her "Friends". Rainbowdash and dasher are Alike in many ways too! They Both are Atheltic, Strong and they both happen to be Sore Losers.
(is extras allowed? along with prettying Up?)
ryuuhou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tacocat. » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:08 am

Username;
albino tabby ;; at your service!
Rpw name;
benjamin, but he sometimes goes by benny.
Gender;
male
the first and most obvious of similarities between rainbow dash and benny is his sense of adventure. benny loves to try new things and see the world through the eyes of different cultures. while his kind of adventure is a bit less extreme than rainbow dash's, the fact remains that adventure is adventure no matter how it is sought out.
benny is loyal to his friends and enjoys making friends, much like rainbow dash herself. he too is very outgoing when it comes to people, but while he isn't shy, he is careful and uses a degree of strategy when meeting new people. this leads people to believe that he is shy as opposed just quiet, and no one would ever make that mistake with the true rainbow dash.
unlike dash herself, benny isn't very emotionally sturdy and is easily hurt. he recognizes his flawsand when someone points them out, it tears him apart. thus, benny is too delicate to be emotionally similar to rainbow dash in this way.
benny likes to take the slow path in life, since he loves to observe and engage in everything around him. he doesn't hurry to every checkpoint as rainbow dash does, because he likes to see what's in the blanks. he feels that slow and steady is living life to the fullest as opposed to busy and rushed.

i sure hope i got the aspects of rd's character right xD
not a big fan of mlp, but i love this rpw. i had to find the time to watch a few episodes to grasp that last question.
Last edited by tacocat. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
    It's good to be back.
tacocat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafe » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:43 am

Username; Leafe
Rpw name; Dashey "Da-sh-ie"
Gender;female~of course
How
is he/she
alike or different
than the Rainbow Dash on mlp?;

Of course,she doesnt have wings and
that means,she cant fly!
But she makes sports like
acrobatic and running.
And - she doesnt have
any friends.But she will go
with me and find some
friends.But she is nearly
like Rainbow dash.
And she likes her.
Leafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuuhou » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:30 pm

When will this end'
ryuuhou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostbite18 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Username; Frostbite18
Rpw name; Rainbow
Gender; Femyle
How is he/she alike or different than the Rainbow Dash on mlp?; Rainbow is loyal to the end to those who have earned it. She likes to show off and prove that she can do things in " 10 seconds flat". Rainbow is an adventurer and has many misadventures with her friends. She is shy when it comes to meeting new people though and will often hide behind her friends so they can introduce themselves first.

(OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!)
( WIP)
Frostbite18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:03 am

Frostbite18 wrote:Username; Frostbite18
Rpw name; Rainbow
Gender; Femyle
How is he/she alike or different than the Rainbow Dash on mlp?; Rainbow is loyal to the end to those who have earned it. She likes to show off and prove that she can do things in " 10 seconds flat". Rainbow is an adventurer and has many misadventures with her friends. She is shy when it comes to meeting new people though and will often hide behind her friends so they can introduce themselves first.

(OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!)
( WIP)

And after such a wait, Frostbite is our winner!! Thank you all for being so patient! A runner up will also be awarded to Ryuuhou based on the mlp PinkiePie.
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuuhou » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:21 am

Meep Meep wrote:And after such a wait, Frostbite is our winner!! Thank you all for being so patient! A runner up will also be awarded to Ryuuhou based on the mlp PinkiePie.

Eek That is Awesome! Thank you! I love pinkie pie c=
ryuuhou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me