Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

the land of the Eltania by Mimi-911

Based on Click to view
Artist Mimi-911 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the land of the Eltania

Postby Mimi-911 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Eltanin Adopts
Etemin Draconis ● "Eltan" [Plural: "Eltia"]

-make a mascot image here-
Archive ● Fanclub ● Ask Eltanin Staff ● Fanforum

What are Eltania? Eltia are celestial, almost dragon-like creatures that inhabit most places of the world. Adept wielders of magic, they have small glass stars that hover at their feet which appear to be the source of their power. A lot is unknown about the species, and their personalities vary, however most tend to be quite loving. Perhaps you can win one's heart?

General rules.
    → By participating in the Eltanin community, you agree to all of the following rules and you agree that if the rules change, you will still have to abide by all new rules, regardless if you were a part of the community or owned an Eltan before the rules were in place.

→ All members in this community demand your full respect. Whether this is staff, owners or admirers, rude behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances. This includes harassment, complaining, begging or bribing. Continuing on from that, stealing will not be tolerated. Whether it be anything involved with the Eltanin, it is copyrighted solely to me, Mimi911, and you may not take any part of it. This also means that you may not, under any circumstances, make an illegal Eltan.

→ All staff is appointed, so do not ask to be a part. You may also not take on staff duties, like modding, if you are not a part of the staffing team. Do not question my choices in staff, either, or question their ability to do their job. Staff may receive benefits as part of their position; please do not complain or question this! It is to return the kindness of them sparing the time to work with the Eltanin.

→ Regardless of how you earn your Eltan, you may not resell for any currency; Eltia also may not be revamped, and apart from their ability to wield magic, which has its limits, most cannot have any special abilities. This will be specified by the artist running the competition of any extra abilities, but otherwise, you may not add powers to your Eltanin.

→ If you are banned, staff reserve the right to confiscate any Eltania you may own, however this will only be used in the most dire of circumstances. We will not revoke them if it is not necessary! When banned, you may gift any you wish or put it up for adoption if you no longer wish to own it. All gifting or re-adoption rules apply, however.

→ When banned, you will not be allowed to participate in any part of the Eltanin community. Regardless of whether you still own your Eltia or not, upon receiving a ban, you are prohibited from posting on the fanclub and any other events that may be running and pertain to Eltania. It is also required that you do not post publicly anywhere with your Eltia, however you are allowed to use them privately as you wish. If requested from another user, however, you may draw art of another's Eltan.

→ If at any time, you no longer feel connected to your Eltanin, you may gift or re-adopt it. Gifting requires permission from me, Mimi911, and gifting without permission may result in confiscation of said Eltan and a ban, temporary or otherwise. You may not co-own either. Re-adoption will be run between both you and I, and you will be the one to come up with contest type. I will only be there to approve the winner and offer insight to the previous owner as I see fit.

→ At this moment in time, you may own a total of three Eltania.
Last edited by Mimi-911 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Basic information.
    → Name: Eltanin [Plural: Eltania], named after the brightest star in the constellation 'Draco'. This, however, is more commonly shortened to Eltan, the plural shortened version being Eltia.

→ Size: Most Eltania are around the size of a small horse, however size can vary per individual. Some may be the size of a pony whereas other can grow to the size of a bull.

→ Habitat: The original habitat of most Eltania was that of the alpines. They lived in the higher regions of mountains across the globe, which is how they soon developed the thick fur. However, nowadays, an Eltanin can be found almost anywhere in the world and is not limited to the mountainous regions.

→ Food: An Eltanin needs very little sustenance, being able to survive mostly on the energy provided from its crystal stars. However, when needed, an Eltanin can be seen to eat fruits and small insects. It is unknown if they don't eat meat, it is just known that they have never reached a point to which they need to eat meat.

Trademark features.

→ Every Eltanin possesses a mane, almost resembling a tuft of hair. Most Eltan don't style this hair; instead let it lie straight and untouched. However some instead to style it and so it can vary from the norm. The Eltia are very rare however, and so are not encountered often.

→ Hovering at the ankles of every Eltanin are small, glass or crystal like stars. They seem to be the source of the Eltania powers and reflect the element of the Eltan in its colour [however the stars will never be either grayscale]. Despite the seeming fragile substance of the stars, they are not able to be broken from force. Because of this, an Eltanin will never be without its magic. Although an average Eltan only has a total of four stars, there are rare ones that possess more. These stars also emit a trail of what could could be described as sparkles.

→ The most unusual trait of the Eltania is that of the eyes. Almost always closed, an Eltan only opens its eyes when using its magic. No-one is quite sure why this is the case, but other than those few instances an Eltan will always go around with closed eyes. Despite this, each one maintains perfect eyesight and can coordinate itself despite having its eyes closed. However, due to having their eyes closed most of the time, each Eltanin has very pale irises.
Last edited by Mimi-911 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Warnings.
    → None currently

Bans.
    → None currently
Last edited by Mimi-911 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the land of the Eltania

Postby Mimi-911 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:57 pm

and we are finally open !! I have just a few more things to do before the first adopts are out, but marking is always welcome~ <3
account is inactive; occasionally checked by a friend.

If you wish to contact the owner of this account, you can try her tumblr or deviantart
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylas » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:33 pm

So squishy *Dies*

mark! <3
sylas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SethyaX » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Mark :3 Cute species!
━━━𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒
Image Image
━━━━━━━𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓
coming from czech republic
love gaming, reading and netflix
f1 fan - ferrari and redbull
████
████
████

trade - link
link
████
████

█████
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 ━━━
━━━━ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
SethyaX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Marking this beautymous species <333
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Thanks for the interest guys !! <33
account is inactive; occasionally checked by a friend.

If you wish to contact the owner of this account, you can try her tumblr or deviantart
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:16 am

Marking <3 So cute!!
~Rush Furry~